N
Navicular
Iron
- Joined
- Apr 14, 2026
- Posts
- 14
- Reputation
- 5
content deleted
Last edited:
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
shouldn't have told her boyo. low-iq mistake. Now she's gonna worry and it makes it harder for you to buy shit behind her backBefore I start, a little backstory: I've known about looksmaxxing for around two years, but only got seriously into it about 2–3 weeks ago. Still figuring out what's worth doing and what isn't, because honestly there's so much BS out there.
Anyway, I've known about HGH and peptides for a while, so I finally asked my mom if we could buy them. She asked what they were and how they worked, so I explained. That pretty much shocked her, and her response was basically, "Just get a haircut." I tried explaining that things are VERY different now and that a haircut isn't really what I'm talking about.
Ended up sending her a few videos with different perspectives, hoping they'd help her understand where I'm coming from. But long story short, now my mom wants me to see a psychiatrist because she thinks something might be wrong with me.
Idk, man. What should I do? I need some guidance.
u needa die manBefore I start, a little backstory: I've known about looksmaxxing for around two years, but only got seriously into it about 2–3 weeks ago. Still figuring out what's worth doing and what isn't, because honestly there's so much BS out there.
Anyway, I've known about HGH and peptides for a while, so I finally asked my mom if we could buy them. She asked what they were and how they worked, so I explained. That pretty much shocked her, and her response was basically, "Just get a haircut." I tried explaining that things are VERY different now and that a haircut isn't really what I'm talking about.
Ended up sending her a few videos with different perspectives, hoping they'd help her understand where I'm coming from. But long story short, now my mom wants me to see a psychiatrist because she thinks something might be wrong with me.
Idk, man. What should I do? I need some guidance.
Nigga log out
its so fucking expensive and i live in poland where $1 = 3,5zl and i dont have a job so its 3 times hardershouldn't have told her boyo. low-iq mistake. Now she's gonna worry and it makes it harder for you to buy shit behind her back
u needa die man
broooootalBefore I start, a little backstory: I've known about looksmaxxing for around two years, but only got seriously into it about 2–3 weeks ago. Still figuring out what's worth doing and what isn't, because honestly there's so much BS out there.
Anyway, I've known about HGH and peptides for a while, so I finally asked my mom if we could buy them. She asked what they were and how they worked, so I explained. That pretty much shocked her, and her response was basically, "Just get a haircut." I tried explaining that things are VERY different now and that a haircut isn't really what I'm talking about.
Ended up sending her a few videos with different perspectives, hoping they'd help her understand where I'm coming from. But long story short, now my mom wants me to see a psychiatrist because she thinks something might be wrong with me.
Idk, man. What should I do? I need some guidance.
its going to be gone in 5 minshow me the videos u sent her
it better not be fucking clavicular or romulus edit![]()
wdym??its going to be gone in 5 min
i will just delete itwdym??
ok, send iti will just delete it