content deleted

N

Navicular

Iron
Joined
Apr 14, 2026
Posts
14
Reputation
5
content deleted
 
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Misko10 and sørenyuko
Nigga log out
 
  • +1
Reactions: lebanesedude, Misko10 and subjoe
Before I start, a little backstory: I've known about looksmaxxing for around two years, but only got seriously into it about 2–3 weeks ago. Still figuring out what's worth doing and what isn't, because honestly there's so much BS out there.

Anyway, I've known about HGH and peptides for a while, so I finally asked my mom if we could buy them. She asked what they were and how they worked, so I explained. That pretty much shocked her, and her response was basically, "Just get a haircut." I tried explaining that things are VERY different now and that a haircut isn't really what I'm talking about.

Ended up sending her a few videos with different perspectives, hoping they'd help her understand where I'm coming from. But long story short, now my mom wants me to see a psychiatrist because she thinks something might be wrong with me.

Idk, man. What should I do? I need some guidance.
shouldn't have told her boyo. low-iq mistake. Now she's gonna worry and it makes it harder for you to buy shit behind her back
 
Before I start, a little backstory: I've known about looksmaxxing for around two years, but only got seriously into it about 2–3 weeks ago. Still figuring out what's worth doing and what isn't, because honestly there's so much BS out there.

Anyway, I've known about HGH and peptides for a while, so I finally asked my mom if we could buy them. She asked what they were and how they worked, so I explained. That pretty much shocked her, and her response was basically, "Just get a haircut." I tried explaining that things are VERY different now and that a haircut isn't really what I'm talking about.

Ended up sending her a few videos with different perspectives, hoping they'd help her understand where I'm coming from. But long story short, now my mom wants me to see a psychiatrist because she thinks something might be wrong with me.

Idk, man. What should I do? I need some guidance.
u needa die man
 
shouldn't have told her boyo. low-iq mistake. Now she's gonna worry and it makes it harder for you to buy shit behind her back
its so fucking expensive and i live in poland where $1 = 3,5zl and i dont have a job so its 3 times harder
 
Shouldn't have told your mom lmao
 
  • +1
Reactions: Navicular
Before I start, a little backstory: I've known about looksmaxxing for around two years, but only got seriously into it about 2–3 weeks ago. Still figuring out what's worth doing and what isn't, because honestly there's so much BS out there.

Anyway, I've known about HGH and peptides for a while, so I finally asked my mom if we could buy them. She asked what they were and how they worked, so I explained. That pretty much shocked her, and her response was basically, "Just get a haircut." I tried explaining that things are VERY different now and that a haircut isn't really what I'm talking about.

Ended up sending her a few videos with different perspectives, hoping they'd help her understand where I'm coming from. But long story short, now my mom wants me to see a psychiatrist because she thinks something might be wrong with me.

Idk, man. What should I do? I need some guidance.
broooootal
 
show me the videos u sent her

it better not be fucking clavicular or romulus edit:lul:
 
Dumbass nigga why would you tell anyone about some aspe shit like this. ESPECIALLY to your own parents bru :lul::lul:
 

Similar threads

Mansur
Replies
3
Views
52
Mansur
Mansur
magnesiumglycinate
  • Article
Replies
0
Views
29
magnesiumglycinate
magnesiumglycinate
webuser123
Replies
1
Views
25
OsteoForgeNZ
OsteoForgeNZ
johntheslayer54
Replies
18
Views
119
jflmeister
jflmeister
Neverforgivetwice
Replies
2
Views
46
no1softee
no1softee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top