Contest: Win Lifetime VIP for Creating Unique Guides!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Master

• +1
Reactions: menas

I will be giving away 5 LIFETIME VIPs (frame color of your choice) to those that can create the a guide on a topic that hasn't been covered in the Best of the Best section. Here are the rules:
  • The guide/thread must be on a topic that isn't already covered in the BotB section.
  • You can't use AI to generate text for these guides.
  • Threads posted before this contest do not count.
  • The guide must be informative and include pictures.
This contest with run until June 15, 2024 and you will need to link your submissions in this thread. I will be personally selecting the top 5 threads and the winners will be announced on June 1 as well.
Would dermal filler guide be acceptable or is it in botb alr? @NorwoodAscender

This contest with run until June 15, 2024 and you will need to link your submissions in this thread. I will be personally selecting the top 5 threads and the winners will be announced on June 1 as well.
I'm confused how does this make sense

Would dermal filler guide be acceptable or is it in botb alr? @NorwoodAscender
masters not gonna respond, too busy using charismas money to fuck hookers

maybe helps someone

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado and maxxmclooks
I think i might be able to do this it will be a crazy thread

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ

@Master

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss

The problem with making a big announcement like dis is instead of seeing an influx of actually useful threads niggas will try and repackage water information into thorough looking guides with big words and educational looking pictures

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, silencio, maxxmclooks and 1 other person
The problem with making a big announcement like dis is instead of seeing an influx of actually useful threads niggas will try and repackage water information into thorough looking guides with big words and educational looking pictures
Waiting for that thread that turns “get lean if you want a more defined face” into a massive research paper

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, LegitUser, itsoverforus and 1 other person
Waiting for that thread that turns “get lean if you want a more defined face” into a massive research paper
i was going to react jfl but then i would ratio myself so i can’t let dat happen sorry twin

• JFL
Reactions: chadintraining
i was going to react jfl but then i would ratio myself so i can’t let dat happen sorry twin
Said winners would be announced June 1st, guess he made a mistake there

I will be giving away 5 LIFETIME VIPs (frame color of your choice) to those that can create the a guide on a topic that hasn't been covered in the Best of the Best section. Here are the rules:
  • The guide/thread must be on a topic that isn't already covered in the BotB section.
Greycel questionnes how do I link my submission to this thread and how do I specifically post under a section like BoTB and ratings etc, I’ve been trying to figure this out

took a while to write and edit this more than 24 hours to complete everything
8 pages 11 point font on google doc:
i will be adding more submissions if i do win multiple submissions can i choose ppl to gift vip to?

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, silencio and TechnoBoss
This has spawned a bunch of useless threads icl

• +1
Reactions: tigrxs and n9wiff
ME

• Love it
Reactions: klimo
ME

pleass read thread , like im so HIGH IQ ! scroll down in thread to read my genius

inb4 low effort : short thread is better cuz doesnt waste ur read ; only the most useful info

Master
@Master

This has spawned a bunch of useless threads icl
a lot of the stuff is just water or low quality

I think I am also the first person on the forum to even make a thread like mine, couldn't find anything that does exactly what mine does

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
a lot of the stuff is just water or low quality

I think I am also the first person on the forum to even make a thread like mine, couldn't find anything that does exactly what mine does
can u link it

can u link it

can we submit multiple threads? i really hope so cuz the ones im making are crazy but i really dont want to just rely on one.

• +1
Reactions: ferfdd and Youㅤ
can we submit multiple threads? i really hope so cuz the ones im making are crazy but i really dont want to just rely on one.
Yep

• +1
Reactions: klimo

@Master

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Lookologist003 and cyprian_tomaszewski
Applying, might create another thread soon, I have a few topics I want to cover

Last edited:
someone needs to make a men’s makeup thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lestoa, LegitUser, efidescontinuado and 2 others
How will master get through every thread and rate it and what will it be based of quality of info length or quality of format? @Master

@Master

@Master

@Master

Status
Not open for further replies.