Contest: Win Lifetime VIP for Creating Unique Guides!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be giving away 5 LIFETIME VIPs (frame color of your choice) to those that can create the a guide on a topic that hasn't been covered in the Best of the Best section. Here are the rules:
  • The guide/thread must be on a topic that isn't already covered in the BotB section.
  • You can't use AI to generate text for these guides.
  • Threads posted before this contest do not count.
  • The guide must be informative and include pictures.
This contest with run until June 15, 2024 and you will need to link your submissions in this thread. I will be personally selecting the top 5 threads and the winners will be announced on June 1 as well.
I just realizes ur condition is include pictures how would i include pictures for a guide on like 80 things and especially when using spoiler format itd make the guide look shit

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
@Master

• Hmm...
Reactions: tigrxs

• +1
Reactions: 4lt.Real and PsychoH

@Master

@Master

@Master

@Master

I will be giving away 5 LIFETIME VIPs (frame color of your choice) to those that can create the a guide on a topic that hasn't been covered in the Best of the Best section. Here are the rules:
  • The guide/thread must be on a topic that isn't already covered in the BotB section.
This contest with run until June 15, 2024 and you will need to link your submissions in this thread. I will be personally selecting the top 5 threads and the winners will be announced on June 1 as well.
Link to mine: https://looksmax.org/threads/the-on...d-if-you-are-mid-highormidtiernormie.1062051/

@Master

Last edited:

@Master

@Master

@Master
How many new threads have you made since bros post?

• Hmm...
Reactions: ijustwanttobepretty
took a while to write and edit this more than 24 hours to complete everything
8 pages 11 point font on google doc:
i will be adding more submissions if i do win multiple submissions can i choose ppl to gift vip to?

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH

bhai Uk exams still running till June 21st extend deadline ong

what if i make a video

No original text was ends june 1 anounced june 1 aswell he only changed to june 15 so that makes no sense unless he gon announce it 14 days ago so he gon announce it today or tmrw

I will lock this thread tonight and announce the winners in the next few days!

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: chadintraining, AySab, thebuffdon690 and 3 others
I will lock this thread tonight and announce the winners in the next few days!

alr vip but want border

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
Status
Not open for further replies.