Contrary to belief, eye area DOES NOT create sex appeal in men AT ALL

BullyofAlphaBitches

BullyofAlphaBitches

Return of The Truth
I know many want to cope and hang on to their "pretty eyes" but I got bad news.

No girl wants to fuck a guy just for his eyes alone.

They will fetishize hands, jaw, lips, ass, shoulders, muscles, even feet maybe.

But eyes? They are just "cute" but do not make girls wet.

Eyes or EYE AREA is NOT of any significant importance to create raw sex appeal.

As long as you don't have ugly as turd, deathnic eyes then mostly everything else comes before them.

Having really "pretty" eyes but a chinless horseface = still low sex appeal incel.

Eyes are only the cherry on the top to give the finishing Chadly perfection touch.

If you just want raw appeal? Jawline, frame, shoulders, dick, height, etc.

Eyes play virtually zero importance in making a girl hard. Time to face the facts, frens.

Eyes may be attractive but they are NOT HOT or SEXY if the guy doesn't have more important things like jaw or etc.

Just look at the pretty eyed soft betabux dudes who get taken for a ride at best if they had money.

If good eyes made you Chad then many more guys would be, which tells you the other things are FAR more important (AND RARER) too.

Things like good jawline, FWHR, frame, voice, height, etc. all comes many miles before muh hunter eyes.

Images 6

And how do I ESPECIALLY know this? Because I have a good eye area and I'm still an incel.

My eyes have been complimented endlessly by girls but none ever tried to fuck or showed anything but friendly appreciation for a NON-SEXUAL good feature.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lirevk, BrahminBoss, Polakcel and 10 others
31B082C6 59B2 4566 9E20 CD8BEE1051AF

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: nofap, looksmaxxerrr, socialcel and 9 others

As long as you don't have ugly as turd, deathnic eyes then mostly everything else comes before them.

Having really "pretty" eyes but a chinless horseface = still low sex appeal incel.

Eyes are only the cherry on the top to give the finishing Chadly perfection touch.

Eyes play virtually zero importance in making a girl hard. Time to face the facts, frens.

Eyes may be attractive but they are NOT HOT or SEXY if the guy doesn't have more important things like jaw or etc.

Just look at the pretty eyed soft betabux dudes who get taken for a ride at best if they had money.

If good eyes made you Chad then many more guys would be, which tells you the other things are FAR more important (AND RARER) too.

Things like good jawline, FWHR, frame, voice, height, etc. all comes many miles before muh hunter eyes.

View attachment 2825284
Raw sex appeal comes from 3 things tbh

1. Height
2. Shoulder width
3. Strong jaw

But it's not fair to say eyes don't play a role at all... They convey emotions and shit and some foids are into that

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Lirevk, BrahminBoss, looksmaxxerrr and 6 others
dnr, cope

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mathis, lebronjames23, blmratiopiggypoop and 5 others

1. Height
2. Shoulder width
3. Strong jaw

But it's not fair to say eyes don't play a role at all... They convey emotions and shit and some foids are into that

They play no role in sex appeal and are non-dimorphic at all.

Women would much rather have a tall jacked guy with plain eyes and good jawline than a tall hunter eyed guy with a weak jaw.

Not saying there has NEVER been any alluring attraction through eyes.

I'm just saying that eyes alone don't generate the sex appeal or make girls hard like muscles, jaw or etc. can and do.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel and Jeww
They play no role in sex appeal and are non-dimorphic at all.

Women would much rather have a tall jacked guy with plain eyes and good jawline than a tall hunter eyed guy with a weak jaw.

Not saying there has NEVER been any alluring attraction through eyes.

I'm just saying that eyes alone don't generate the sex appeal or make girls hard like muscles, jaw or etc. can and do.
I'm assuming you have a bad eye area? It's always the prey eye niggas who say that hunter eyes are cope.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Gus17, Yerico7, mathis and 1 other person
After your close set eyes cope now you cope with this.

Actually pathetic but funny.

• +1
Reactions: Lirevk, Allornothing, blmratiopiggypoop and 3 others
dnr

• +1
Reactions: silencio
  • JFL
Reactions: FBl, Allornothing and Jeww

1. Height
2. Shoulder width
3. Strong jaw

Too much self indulgence from people on here and not enough objective observation :ROFLMAO:

'Does not create sex-appeal'.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, STUPIDREFEREES and Jeww
eye contact is really important how can a girl be attracted to a guy she didnt like to look at

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lebronjames23 and BullyofAlphaBitches
Poor OP

He’s simply tryna cope with the day to day struggles of life

• JFL
Reactions: BullyofAlphaBitches
Retarded thread

I swear this fucking retarded threads need to be banned

No op, you are not smart, you are a fucking retard, and a ethnic

FUcking retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lebronjames23, STUPIDREFEREES and BullyofAlphaBitches
Clear all those fucking greycells out, fucking all of them

Yes eyes dont create sex appeal but a single feature cannot do it like ever

Jaw, but
exists

Height, then why dont lanklet incels who are ugly af get all the girls

Muscles, then why arent bodybuilders drowning in pussy?

The truth is that a mix of everything is needed for a face to be attractive and a man to be sexually appealing to girls.

Whenever u question female attraction think of it in terms of male attraction

can u pinpoint what feature u like in women, like nose or chin or jawline or eye area. No right. You just find some girls cute and others ugly. Same with bodies. Muhhhhhh back mogs shoulders, no frame is everything. This is what autists do. Comparing 1 part to the other. The fact is that u need all of them to be handsome, and depending on ur harmony u could get away with some. For example sean opry can get away with a downgrown jaw, but u wont be able to cuz ur face is different.

• +1
Reactions: NitoRump, Sny, greywind and 2 others
Imagine thinking that fucking MUSCLES matter more than eye area, it's ogre coping time it seems

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Splinter901 and Moggkrates

View attachment 2825284

And how do I ESPECIALLY know this? Because I have a good eye area and I'm still an incel.

My eyes have been complimented endlessly by girls but none ever tried to fuck or showed anything but friendly appreciation for a NON-SEXUAL good feature.
mid eye area with above average or even maxxed out everything else lets you slay

megacope

• +1
Reactions: nofap
1. Height
2. Shoulder width
3. Strong jaw
dont include dick, because that’s already when you’re deep (pun intended) in the relationship. So its an underlying factor, technically being first place but isn’t also

• +1
Reactions: Brus Wane

View attachment 2825284

Marko jaric is a superhuman lmao looks like that but cause he is dark and tall he fucked and cummed in Lima many times

Imagine thinking that fucking MUSCLES matter more than eye area, it's ogre coping time it seems
'Hamzas discord server cult' ahh opinions JFL. Muhhhhhhh muscles are the most attractive part in a male like fuck no go fuck yourself fag

Jaw is law, yes. Jaw is the most important. But eyes are 2nd. They are not to be ignored bro.

For your example, he cheated on her and gets clowned to this day because people call him ugly asf and say how could he ever cheat on adriana, who is so above his level of looks. I would say its fairly cherry picked for this argument

A Good jaw makes you a chadlite, a good jaw and good eyes make you a chad. You can't be a chad without a good jaw, but you can be a chadlite with a bad jaw and good eyes. Complicated but its how it works. Plus a very good jaw is more common than genuinely very good eyes

jaw is the biggest cope of the forum jfl

Я знаю, что многие хотят справиться и сохранить свои «красивые глаза», но у меня плохие новости.

Ни одна девушка не захочет трахать парня только ради его глаз.

Они будут фетишизировать руки, челюсть, губы, задницу, плечи, мышцы и, возможно, даже ступни.

Но глаза? Они просто «милые», но девушек не возбуждают.

Глаза или ОБЛАСТЬ ГЛАЗ НЕ имеют существенного значения для создания сексуальной привлекательности.

Пока у тебя нет уродливых, как дерьмо, смертоносных глаз, все остальное предшествует им.

Иметь действительно «красивые» глаза, но лошадиную морду без подбородка = все еще низкая сексуальная привлекательность.

Глаза — это лишь вишенка на торте, придающая завершающий штрих совершенства Чадли.

Если вам просто нужна грубая привлекательность? Линия челюсти, телосложение, плечи, член, рост и т. д.

Глаза не играют практически никакой роли в том, чтобы сделать девушку твердой. Время взглянуть в лицо фактам, друзья.

Глаза могут быть привлекательными, но они НЕ ГОРЯЧИЕ или СЕКСУАЛЬНЫЕ, если у парня нет более важных вещей, таких как челюсть и т. д.

Просто взгляните на симпатичных милых парней из бетабукса, которых в лучшем случае подвезут, если у них будут деньги.

Если бы хорошие глаза сделали тебя Чадом, то таких парней было бы гораздо больше, а это говорит о том, что другие вещи ГОРАЗДО более важны (И РЕДКИ).

Такие вещи, как хорошая линия подбородка, FWHR, телосложение, голос, рост и т. д. - все это предстает за много миль перед глазами охотника.

View attachment 2825284

И откуда мне ОСОБЕННО это знать? Потому что у меня хорошая зона вокруг глаз и я еще инсел .

Девушки бесконечно хвалили мои глаза, но никто никогда не пытался трахаться и не выказывал ничего, кроме дружеской признательности за НЕСЕКСУАЛЬНЫЕ хорошие качества.
cope harder eyescel