Contrary to popular belief, Arimidex > Aromasin for heightmaxxing

TeenAscender

TeenAscender

6’2
Aromasin decreases SHBG more than arimidex, which consequently increases sex steroids which accelerates bone age, and also low SHBG can potentiate hypothyroidism, which directly lowers IGF-1 which could stunt growth.
Additionally Aromasin is steroidal meaning it permanently fucks w HPTA axis, something that could also accelerate bone age.
Aromasin increases testosterone more than Arimidex in all studies with young men (not good, more testosterone means accelerated bone age)
There are no studies on adolescents regarding Aromasin, therefore its ability to facilitate height growth are completely unknown.
Aromasin doesnt increase estrogen as much as arimidex (1mg of arimidex lowers E2 far more than 25mg Aromasin in studies with young men)
Aromasin increases androgens and metabolized into 17-hydroexemestane (androgenic as fuck)

while on the other hand...

Arimidex leads to higher APH (adult predicted height), then even letrozole
Arimidex doesnt increase all these androgens and test the way aromasin does
most importantly...
Arimidex has actually been studied

after my research imo. Arimidex is the much safer and efficacious option for teens trying to heightmax, while I still believe aromasin will be beneficial for slowing bone age due to its steroidal properties it isnt AS effective as arimidex

While on the other hand if you are an adult juicehead most certainly aromasin is the better option by far.

Basically, take arimidex until you cant anymore for heightmaxxing, then taper off with aromasin

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: RedRiser, GigaAscender, Deleted member 14262 and 2 others
Which is good

Not necessarily

Source? Its not going to tank your shbg dude…

Completely wrong, it being steroidal has no bearing on accelerating bone age… what even was your logic here?

no it doesnt, more estrogen does, the extra test will only barely aromatize to more estrogen which is irrelevant when we r talking about fucking aromatose INHIBITORS.

This is the only relevant point

This is exactly what you want in puberty
Thanks for being an aromasin advocate for me (I got a lot of aromasin on hand rn), so u said the only relevant point is aromasin not being in any studies with adolescents. But also I feel like you should consider that Androgens, even non-aromatizable androgens still accelerate bone age. or do they (talking about DHT)

Anyways due to aromasin not being in any studies, Im prolly gonna do 6.25mg Asin/0.25mg Adex everyday to get the best of both worlds
We want the androgens during puberty bud. You want a tiny dick forever?
Tbh Im good with my dead average 5.75 x 5 schlong, dickpill overrated anyway. I just want height, height, height, and maybe frame

Back before I stayed on gear non-stop I played with AIs off cycle, and personally found aromasin barely touched my estradiol or t levels even at 25mg/d (slight reduction in E, sent T from 600 to 800ish), where even a tiny bit of letro or adex crushed my estradiol and sent T to like 1300+. I tried both ways multiple times and probably still have the old bloodwork on privatemdlabs if you guys want to see it. I also tried staying on an AI off cycle to see if there was any performance increase from the boost in T, but there wasn't.

• Woah
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Back before I stayed on gear non-stop I played with AIs off cycle, and personally found aromasin barely touched my estradiol or t levels even at 25mg/d (slight reduction in E, sent T from 600 to 800ish), where even a tiny bit of letro or adex crushed my estradiol and sent T to like 1300+. I tried both ways multiple times and probably still have the old bloodwork on privatemdlabs if you guys want to see it. I also tried staying on an AI off cycle to see if there was any performance increase from the boost in T, but there wasn't.
would love to see those bloods, although AIs in post cycle would prob work differently than AIs on a natty tryna heightmax. Thats why im gonna take Asin and Adex at the same time, as from what ive seen dosing isnt linearly proportionate to E2 drop. (ex. 0.5mg adex lowers E2 almost as much as 1mg of Adex, and 5 mg Asin reduces E2 not too far off how 25mg Asin would)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4054
would love to see those bloods, although AIs in post cycle would prob work differently than AIs on a natty tryna heightmax. Thats why im gonna take Asin and Adex at the same time, as from what ive seen dosing isnt linearly proportionate to E2 drop. (ex. 0.5mg adex lowers E2 almost as much as 1mg of Adex, and 5 mg Asin reduces E2 not too far off how 25mg Asin would)
It wasn't post cycle per se, I experimented with this many months after everything had returned to baseline. I think there may be a large variability in how individuals metabolize asin. I'll see if I can dig up the bloodwork

Found some. The one on 3/21/13 is on 1.25 mg of pharma letro eod, which I discontinued immediately after the test. Ignore the liver enzymes and potassium, it's just from a brutal workout the night before. The next one 4/03/13 is on 25mg pharma aromasin eod. And the one after that on 4/15/13 is on 25mg asin ed just to see if upping the dose did anything.

Screenshot 20211114 2236042
Screenshot 20211114 2232312
Screenshot 20211114 2232512

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
Which is good

Not necessarily

Source? Its not going to tank your shbg dude…

Completely wrong, it being steroidal has no bearing on accelerating bone age… what even was your logic here?

no it doesnt, more estrogen does, the extra test will only barely aromatize to more estrogen which is irrelevant when we r talking about fucking aromatose INHIBITORS.

This is the only relevant point

This is exactly what you want in puberty

We want the androgens during puberty bud. You want a tiny dick forever?
broscience central 101

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 7zyzz7, CFW432, GigaAscender and 2 others
Thanks for being an aromasin advocate for me (I got a lot of aromasin on hand rn), so u said the only relevant point is aromasin not being in any studies with adolescents. But also I feel like you should consider that Androgens, even non-aromatizable androgens still accelerate bone age. or do they (talking about DHT)

Anyways due to aromasin not being in any studies, Im prolly gonna do 6.25mg Asin/0.25mg Adex everyday to get the best of both worlds

Tbh Im good with my dead average 5.75 x 5 schlong, dickpill overrated anyway. I just want height, height, height, and maybe frame
you had the same thinking as me. No androgens don't accelerate bone age. Bone age progression is linear up until age 15 and 16 is literally determined by which of your growth plates has closed (estrogen does that). Doctor's say that at 'bone age 15, girls' tibia plates close' but bone age 17 is only when boys' tibia plates close, bone age is only relative to what they expect. Don't waste your time, even aromatase deficient men who have a bone age of 15 permanently never have their growth plates close despite their higher androgens

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender, AscendingHero and TeenAscender
Man I wish I new about all this crap before my plates closed. Now I'm stuck being a manlet

• JFL
you had the same thinking as me. No androgens don't accelerate bone age. Bone age progression is linear up until age 15 and 16 is literally determined by which of your growth plates has closed (estrogen does that). Doctor's say that at 'bone age 15, girls' tibia plates close' but bone age 17 is only when boys' tibia plates close, bone age is only relative to what they expect. Don't waste your time, even aromatase deficient men who have a bone age of 15 permanently never have their growth plates close despite their higher androgens
how do u know that androgens dont age bone? so ur saying bone age is purely based on aromatized estradiol, so if androgens/test never get a chance to aromatize then i wont accelerate bone age?

Basically, is the androgen activity of aromasin safe for heightmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25748
Man I wish I new about all this crap before my plates closed. Now I'm stuck being a manlet
dw man, even if u got this heightmaxxing knowledge at 14 it wouldnt have made u go from 5 7 to 6 1 + most people arent low inhib enough to inject themselves as teens and take literal hormone blockers jfl

Found some. The one on 3/21/13 is on 1.25 mg of pharma letro eod, which I discontinued immediately after the test. Ignore the liver enzymes and potassium, it's just from a brutal workout the night before. The next one 4/03/13 is on 25mg pharma aromasin eod. And the one after that on 4/15/13 is on 25mg asin ed just to see if upping the dose did anything.

View attachment 1404376View attachment 1404377View attachment 1404378
do u have anything on adex? can u recall if it was similar to ur results on letro?

• +1
do u have anything on adex? can u recall if it was similar to ur results on letro?
I couldn't find it but remember it was nearly identical to the letro. I did an insane amount of bloodwork tinkering with shit on and off cycles over the years

• +1
Dnrd but aromasin>arimidex

Source:
ADB782B2 9D1D 44B9 9070 584DD8371953

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GigaAscender and Deleted member 14262
>Additionally Aromasin is steroidal meaning it permanently fucks w HPTA axis, something that could also accelerate bone age.

Bullshit

The main advantage of aromasin is its safe to come off, whereas if you suddenly come off adex after your mom found it in your cupboard and got rid of it, its over for you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RoundHouse, GigaAscender, Deleted member 14262 and 2 others
But yeah adex, letro and asin are good options for heightmaxxing. But IMO adex decreases estrogen stronger

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender
I got gyno on my very first cycle using 25mg of pharma aromasin eod. This was a few years before off cycle bloodwork showed it didn't do much for me in terms of lowering estrogen.
you got GYNO!? fuark aromasin is literally a pubertymin then

But yeah adex, letro and asin are good options for heightmaxxing. But IMO adex decreases estrogen stronger
you say that even though u urself are on aromasin?

I use both
based, im gonna do that as well.

You said you noticed increased libido and androgenic sides with asin but the opposite with adex, so how is it taking them both together?

Last edited:
based, im gonna do that as well.

You said you noticed increased libido and androgenic sides with asin but the opposite with adex, so how is it taking them both together?
Idk, everything has stabilized I suppose. Your body gets used to it with time, and elevated androgens from AIs are an adaption reaction that occurs in order to convert more androgens to estrogens, so with time your estrogens will become slightly higher than when you first start using AIs

Aromasin decreases SHBG more than arimidex, which consequently increases sex steroids which accelerates bone age, and also low SHBG can potentiate hypothyroidism, which directly lowers IGF-1 which could stunt growth.
Additionally Aromasin is steroidal meaning it permanently fucks w HPTA axis, something that could also accelerate bone age.
Aromasin increases testosterone more than Arimidex in all studies with young men (not good, more testosterone means accelerated bone age)
There are no studies on adolescents regarding Aromasin, therefore its ability to facilitate height growth are completely unknown.
Aromasin doesnt increase estrogen as much as arimidex (1mg of arimidex lowers E2 far more than 25mg Aromasin in studies with young men)
Aromasin increases androgens and metabolized into 17-hydroexemestane (androgenic as fuck)

while on the other hand...

Arimidex leads to higher APH (adult predicted height), then even letrozole
Arimidex doesnt increase all these androgens and test the way aromasin does
most importantly...
Arimidex has actually been studied

after my research imo. Arimidex is the much safer and efficacious option for teens trying to heightmax, while I still believe aromasin will be beneficial for slowing bone age due to its steroidal properties it isnt AS effective as arimidex

While on the other hand if you are an adult juicehead most certainly aromasin is the better option by far.

Basically, take arimidex until you cant anymore for heightmaxxing, then taper off with aromasin
Inb4 estrogen rebound

• +1
Bought 100 25mg caps of aromasin just an hour ago :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zelkxd and TeenAscender
Bought 100 25mg caps of aromasin just an hour ago :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
Aromasin is still useful when you need to taper off from arimidex, and arguably the androgens are good (dimorphism vs heightmaxxing u choose)
Idk, everything has stabilized I suppose. Your body gets used to it with time, and elevated androgens from AIs are an adaption reaction that occurs in order to convert more androgens to estrogens, so with time your estrogens will become slightly higher than when you first start using AIs
The thing is tho is that aromasin increasing non aromatizable androgens, so im wondering how those affect bone age. Also 3 year studies where kids are on 1mg adex show that the AI is still effective in reducing estrogen even after a long period of time, so Im not too worried about that

So im either guessing that you're saying

a) Arimdex doesn't not mog Aromasin in the sense of it that it supposedly supressing androgens which relates to bone age and us wanting to slow it done is cope

or

B) Ai's are cope all together.

Which one is it bro? or correct me if I'm wrong altogether.

Aromasin is still useful when you need to taper off from arimidex, and arguably the androgens are good (dimorphism vs heightmaxxing u choose)
Wdym? Dimorphism vs heightmaxxing? Aromasin raises androgens, you're saying? which ones and too what extent?

so u think arimdex is better for height maxxing than aromasin?

So im either guessing that you're saying

a) Arimdex doesn't not mog Aromasin in the sense of it that it supposedly supressing androgens which relates to bone age and us wanting to slow it done is cope

or

B) Ai's are cope all together.

Which one is it bro? or correct me if I'm wrong altogether.
AIs aren’t cope, but they are extremely risky, especially aromasin.
Studied non cope for heightmaxxing = arimidex

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
AIs aren’t cope, but they are extremely risky, especially aromasin.
Studied non cope for heightmaxxing = arimidex
@Henry_Gandy
@SexuallyAbusive
@loox

thoughts?

How tf do you get your hands on ais without prescription dont tell me u get it from shitty shady websites :feelswhy::feelswah:

How tf do you get your hands on ais without prescription dont tell me u get it from shitty shady websites :feelswhy::feelswah:
pm me ill refer u, i have legit pharma grade, the real problem is getting HGH i would literally do ANYTHING for hgh

The thing is tho is that aromasin increasing non aromatizable androgens, so im wondering how those affect bone age. Also 3 year studies where kids are on 1mg adex show that the AI is still effective in reducing estrogen even after a long period of time, so Im not too worried about that
estrogens close plates, androgens proliferate the plates.

Low IQ tbh do research, plus FYI there are studies on aromasin delaying GP fusion just not overall adult height

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Lawton88

Low IQ tbh do research, plus FYI there are studies on aromasin delaying GP fusion just not overall adult height
Bro my knowledge on heightmaxxing has increased greatly, and I admit this post is low IQ as fuck, the only thing that ages plates is estrogen and non aromatizable androgens are harmless/if anything increase height velocity, which is why height is a dimorphism trait and men are taller.

however I would still recommend taking both aromasin and arimidex because aromasin hasn’t been studied in ISS and anecdotally speaking is less potent of an aromatase inhibitor than arimidex. Plz link the study on aromasin delaying GP fusion

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and MEGA CHAD

@GigaAscender Your Ass Is On Estrogen, Now Post Some Pics In Ratings:

3.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: MEGA CHAD
Bro my knowledge on heightmaxxing has increased greatly, and I admit this post is low IQ as fuck, the only thing that ages plates is estrogen and non aromatizable androgens are harmless/if anything increase height velocity, which is why height is a dimorphism trait and men are taller.

however I would still recommend taking both aromasin and arimidex because aromasin hasn’t been studied in ISS and anecdotally speaking is less potent of an aromatase inhibitor than arimidex. Plz link the study on aromasin delaying GP fusion
Hi, I'm 17 years old, can you help me? I take Arimidex 1mg every 4 or 3 days, it depends on my sense of humor, okay? i also do mk677, melatonin and i am also about to buy sam-e

btw this post is dogshit 70iq, asin >= adex

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
btw this post is dogshit 70iq, asin >= adex
Hey dude,where do you do research from?

Any recommendations?

I am 18 and my growth plates are open thinking of getting on AIs+ mk677 and bovine colostrimun 400-500mg and melatonin.

How has your knowledge changed now? So asin being steroidal has no effect on our body? Since I heard steroidal supplements and medicine are bad for our body, please reply soon,man. I have some heightmaxxing tips that I want to share.

What do you guys think of bovine colostrum? Anyone has reasearch info bout it? I heard it increases igf1?
And how do these synthetic AIs compare to natural AIs like grape seed extract, resveratol,are natural ones weaker? Do they have the same side effects. @TeenAscender ,can you answer this, please man.

Please link that study brother
I’ve lost it ngl, @ht-normie-ascending mentioned it before if I recall tho.

Regardless, anything that lowers E significantly will be effective for height. In regards to androgens, they have a positive effect on the proliferation of the chondrocytes and they simultaneously may increase IGF receptors (in the mandible at least). The usage of androgens is also important for penile development as estrogen may signal the penis to stop growing.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, TeenAscender, Deleted member 16834 and 1 other person
The usage of androgens is also important for penile development as estrogen may signal the penis to stop growing.
Really, that's very fascinating, where did u learn that?

How to dickmaxx then? if one is it puberty is it possible to add inches to their cock?

I’ve lost it ngl, @ht-normie-ascending mentioned it before if I recall tho.

Regardless, anything that lowers E significantly will be effective for height. In regards to androgens, they have a positive effect on the proliferation of the chondrocytes and they simultaneously may increase IGF receptors (in the mandible at least). The usage of androgens is also important for penile development as estrogen may signal the penis to stop growing.
High IQ user🤩

@alienmaxxer gtfinh bro

all of the BDNF in my brain brah
So androgens have a positive effect on proliferation of chondrocytes?
I trust u but can u link the study as i want to read more.

Also is this the study u are referring to

@AscendingHero

• +1
You sure you didnt get underdosed shit where'd you buy from?
Absolutely sure, it was brand name straight from CVS. I also had barely any change in e2 taking 25mg of different generic aromasin from an indian pharmacy completely off cycle a year or two later. I posted the actual bloodwork further up in the thread

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Absolutely sure, it was brand name straight from CVS. I also had barely any change in e2 taking 25mg of different generic aromasin from an indian pharmacy completely off cycle a year or two later. I posted the actual bloodwork further up in the thread
Yea I saw that 21.3pg/ml is crazy for 25mg ED I wonder if you’re a genetic anomaly in terms of response to aromasin never seen this before.

• +1
Yea I saw that 21.3pg/ml is crazy for 25mg ED I wonder if you’re a genetic anomaly in terms of response to aromasin never seen this before.
Yeah if I had to guess it has to do with genetic variability in liver enzymes that metabolize stuff differently in different people.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel