Convinced my former oneitis to go watch the Joker movie with me

Scarface

Scarface

Indianapolis: Become Human
Told her I was kinda hyped to see this one, she knows I like pseudointellectual melancholic shit like Taxi Driver and agreed to go with me. Idk if I need to inject T and try to make a move or just enjoy the kino tbh

this is cope tbh but i don't really like her anymore after i just blackpill the shit out of her and use her as my personal psychiatrist bc i cant afford a real one, it is what it is

gonna go see it on thursday or friday.
and no im not paying for her ticket :chad:

• JFL
Reactions: Gebirgscel, TheMewingBBC, UglyMan and 3 others
You used a girl as a therapist? That plummets their attraction for you, always

• +1
Reactions: Bennett
and no im not paying for her ticket :chad:
TU06MET

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, DidntRead and Butthurt Dweller
You used a girl as a therapist? That plummets their attraction for you, always
my sub 8psl face along with me getting blackout drunk during a school trip and calling her a whore in front of my friends when i thought she couldnt hear me was what made her attraction for me plummet tbh

whatever, she is frienndlier and less aggressively frustrating to talk to than the shrink i went to before so i dont see anything bad abt it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1551 and UglyMan
Don't even touch her

• JFL
Reactions: Scarface
my sub 8psl face along with me getting blackout drunk during a school trip and calling her a whore in front of my friends when i thought she couldnt hear me was what made her attraction for me plummet tbh

whatever, she is frienndlier and less aggressively frustrating to talk to than the shrink i went to before so i dont see anything bad abt it
You don’t need 8 PSL face to get girls when you’re in high school lmfao. 5 PSL + tall height/average height status max is enough

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551 and xit
i dont see why a girl would go see a movie with you unless she wanted to fuck but then again i dont understand them at all

• +1
Reactions: Bennett, Deleted member 470 and turkproducer
cope, the only sane thing you should do is smash and dump

• +1
i dont see why a girl would go see a movie with you unless she wanted to fuck but then again i dont understand them at all
That’s cope bro. This girl went to the movies wit me and after it finish she ran away jfl

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer and Scarface
That’s cope bro. This girl went to the movies wit me and after it finish she ran away jfl
slayer if she even went bro ive never done that

You don’t need 8 PSL face to get girls when you’re in high school lmfao. 5 PSL + tall height/average height status max is enough
i have all those things but no status, she knows my true nature of a alcoholic blackpilled real life loner, and i dress like the kinda nigga u see trying to slimjim the driver side door lock of ur 1996 volvo 850r 2.4l at 3am

basically im too low class and low status, i go to a school full of rich kids and stand out like a sore thumb as a result

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 1551
i have all those things but no status, she knows my true nature of a alcoholic blackpilled real life loner, and i dress like the kinda nigga u see trying to slimjim the driver side door lock of ur 1996 volvo 850r 2.4l at 3am

basically im too low class and low status, i go to a school full of rich kids and stand out like a sore thumb as a result
You don’t need to be rich for status tbh. I see plenty of working class boys at my school who have status

• JFL
You don’t need to be rich for status tbh. I see plenty of working class boys at my school who have status
thats true but w/e i already blew it pretty thoroughly with her, just gotta move on and find another, get some better clothes and run tony montana game tbh

thats true but w/e i already blew it pretty thoroughly with her, just gotta move on and find another, get some better clothes and run tony montana game tbh
How did you blow it anyway?
tbh if she’s coming to the cinema with you i would at least try to escalate..

ive only ever stolen a volvo 460 tbh, thats even more low class :feelskek:
made some good money last year running that game tho, like 3k in a couple weekends hauling shit out of retard boomers masterlock protected storage units with my thugmaxx br0s
cops in my cuntry are just hopeless, i need to get back into that to get some eppley money
How did you blow it anyway?
tbh if she’s coming to the cinema with you i would at least try to escalate..
by calling her a whore and spilling my emotions onto her, i dont think grills like that
Don't even touch her
honestly shed prolly recoil in horror if i tried to kiss her, i smell like Arceus300s ashtray tbh

Last edited: