Cop guns down a nigger. Is this a crime?

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod
Staff
Twitter users were crying about how cop fired extra rounds into the niggers just in case to make sure he is dead

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: human304, TheDragon, piec and 11 others
What’s also funny about these american cops is often after the cop/s get done filling the nigger/suspook with 683 billion rounds they usually continue barking orders at the dead nigger or calling an ambulance as if that’s actually going to help at that point. Is the american police retarded @murdah @TechnoBoss

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, nword49, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 19 others
What’s also funny about these american cops is often after the cop/s get done filling the nigger/suspook with 683 billion rounds they usually continue barking orders at the dead nigger or calling an ambulance as if that’s actually going to help at that point. Is the american police retarded @murdah @TechnoBoss
American police are retarded yes I mean but there's a few problems with police in America:

1) Guns are so common that police have to be on the lookout in ANY situation.
2) Police/civilians have to deal with a bunch of you know whats who do a bunch of crazy shit at any situation ( shit you don't expect)
3) Warning shots are not a thing here. If you pull a gun on someone, you need to use it. Realistically speaking if the police have evidence that dude was pulling a gun out ( I personally couldn't see him pulling anything but conveniently we don't get body camera footage here) then they are (when it comes to legal circumstances) fully allowed to pump him full of as much lead as they feel they need to completely stop him from being able to harm them.

I'm sure you saw that video of the shootout with the one black dude in the car who got shot at like 100 times (literally) by like 5 different officers from like four different directions I'm pretty sure that was legally allowed to happen.

I don't necessarily agree with the cops legit pausing the gunfire for like 5 seconds and then resuming it (knowing they shot the dude like 15 times atleast already) but in the legal system, there are many many ways the cops can argue/legally get away with that. Police unions are powerful and have good lawyers. The situations like what was seen here generally favor the police for many reasons.

To play devils advocate though, I have seen videos of dudes high on some drugs and they get shot and they legit almost don't even react. Like stuff like PCP and bath salts can make some people have some kind of super human strength. Of course it's a stupid argument to try and imply that you need to keep shooting just cause you see the alleged criminal still moving after you shoot him like 15-20 times, but I HAVE seen crazy shit like that happen (obviously will be like a 1 in a million case)

We have a justice system for a reason and the cops can't go around being scared and shooting for no reason. If they're that scared where they need to shoot someone laying on the floor basically motionless, then they shouldn't be police.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscensionMan98, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Michael Myers and 20 others
They're probably conditioned to do that in training so they just automatically say that stuff

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, murdah, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
White Cops be doing the most for no reason like why keep shooting at the guy after you clearly
Murdered him.....

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Clqs and 9 others
Why kill the guy. Security tackled him. wtf.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, fogdart, Zeta and 2 others
How tf can you actually draw a gun at a police (actually several) officers in that situation?? Do niggs not care about life?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sny, Swarthy Knight, Despicable and 7 others
Is the american police retarded
The police in America are have high egos and think they can do anything

A man was arrested for murder because he called a female cop a fat pig, no I’m not even joking

And situation like this happen daily

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: human304, BlackpillRemedy, Recessed Life and 3 others
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀.          ⠀⠀⠀✦ ⠀ ⠀              ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀* ⠀⠀⠀.          . ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✦⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀☄️ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀.             .   ゚ .             .                ✦      ,       .

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀☀️

.             .   ✦⠀       ,         *

⠀    ⠀  ,

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀.        ⠀   ⠀.

˚   ⠀ ⠀    ,      .

*⠀  ⠀       ⠀✦⠀

.    .   ⠀🌕

🚀

˚        ゚     .

.⠀  🌎⠀‍⠀‍⠀‍⠀‍⠀‍⠀‍⠀‍⠀‍⠀‍⠀‍⠀,

*  ⠀.

.          ⠀✦

˚              *

.⠀                     .        .

✦⠀       ,      🛸

.        ⠀   .

˚   ⠀ ⠀                  ,

.    ⠀                  . Traveled the entire galaxy trying to find out who asked⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀.          ⠀⠀⠀✦ ⠀ ⠀              ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀* ⠀⠀⠀.          . ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✦⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀☄️ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀.             .   ゚ .             .

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: brucewayne78, PrinceLuenLeoncur, MostGLSlayer and 11 others
How tf can you actually draw a gun at a police (actually several) officers in that situation?? Do niggs not care about life?
I didn’t see any gun lemme rewatch

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀.          ⠀⠀⠀✦ ⠀ ⠀              ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀* ⠀⠀⠀.          . ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✦⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀☄️ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀.             .   ゚ .             .                ✦      ,       .

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀☀️

.             .   ✦⠀       ,         *

⠀    ⠀  ,

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀.        ⠀   ⠀.

˚   ⠀ ⠀    ,      .

*⠀  ⠀       ⠀✦⠀

.    .   ⠀🌕

🚀

˚        ゚     .

.⠀  🌎⠀‍⠀‍⠀‍⠀‍⠀‍⠀‍⠀‍⠀‍⠀‍⠀‍⠀,

*  ⠀.

.          ⠀✦

˚              *

.⠀                     .        .

✦⠀       ,      🛸

.        ⠀   .

˚   ⠀ ⠀                  ,

.    ⠀                  . Traveled the entire galaxy trying to find out who asked⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀.          ⠀⠀⠀✦ ⠀ ⠀              ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀* ⠀⠀⠀.          . ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✦⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀☄️ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀.             .   ゚ .             .

Attachments

• IMG_4098.gif
    IMG_4098.gif
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4098.gif
    IMG_4098.gif
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy, 5'7 zoomer and Jason Voorhees
Twitter users were crying about how cop fired extra rounds into the niggers just in case to make sure he is dead

View attachment 2981981
Yeah, if you're going to shoot a dangerous nigger who clearly has no fucks left to give, you'd better shoot to kill.
Otherwise, once he's gotten shot, he's going to kill you.

• +1
Reactions: Sny, Despicable, rand anon and 4 others
I didn’t see any gun lemme rewatch
You're right, the cop lied just to have an excuse to kill him. He wasn't being overly cooperative though. A white guy would've just followed the orders.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Jason Voorhees and wishIwasSalludon
You're right, the cop lied just to have an excuse to kill him. He wasn't being overly cooperative though. A white guy would've just followed the orders.
Why kill the guy. Security tackled him. wtf.
White Cops be doing the most for no reason like why keep shooting at the guy after you clearly
Murdered him.....
Dude… the black guy on the ground had a gun and fired at the security FIRST… it was a warranted reaction.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: AscensionMan98, klip11, Richard Cheese and 1 other person
@wishIwasSalludon cant attach an image properly, proving the sterotypes

But @murdah will still say shit like this xD

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: GabachoCopium, AscensionMan98, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 6 others

A man was arrested for murder because he called a female cop a fat pig, no I’m not even joking

That cop shooting the dude on the floor was literally one of the sickest things I have ever seen. They stand their taunting him saying they're gonna shoot him knowing full well he isn't a threat. I'm pretty sure the cop that shot that dude got like retirement or some kind of money from the government.

"Put your arms at EXACTLY A 125 degree angle, while singinging the Indian national anthem, as well as clicking your heels together 14 and a half times. If you do not comply there is a severe likelihood you will be SHOT! Understand!?!"

"Y-yes sir :( "

Fucking disgusting fuck. I really wish something bad had happened to that bald fucking pig.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: human304, RecessedChinCel, Swarthy Knight and 7 others
He wasn't being overly cooperative though. A white guy would've just followed the orders.
People keep thinking this way and before you know it we’ll become a fascist country

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, Allornothing and Jason Voorhees
That cop shooting the dude on the floor was literally one of the sickest things I have ever seen. They stand their taunting him saying they're gonna shoot him knowing full well he isn't a threat. I'm pretty sure the cop that shot that dude got like retirement or some kind of money from the government.

"Put your arms at EXACTLY A 125 degree angle, while singinging the Indian national anthem, as well as clicking your heels together 14 and a half times. If you do not comply there is a severe likelihood you will be SHOT! Understand!?!"

Fucking disgusting fuck. I really wish something bad had happened to that bald fucking pig.
RETARD THE BLACK GUY SHOT THE SECURITY FIRST.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Bomber517, arabcelxxx and 2 others
Unfortunate situation all around because the guy had mental issues but he literally was armed and fired first, they had to neutralize the threat.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'8manlet, klip11, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others
Dude… the black guy on the ground had a gun and fired at the security FIRST… it was a warranted reaction.
I don't think you can kill someone because another person poses a threat, even if they happened to know each other.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, 5'7 zoomer, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person

wish he gets the same treatment fucking bald subhuman , one of these days he will kill himself knowing that his wife cucked him with chad whilst he was shooting innocent people up for a sense of powerr which he clearly doesnt possess genetically.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, Jason Voorhees, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
I don't think you can kill someone because another person poses a threat, even if they happened to know each other.
He shot the security guard though

• +1
He shot the security guard though
Are you blind or just cooning mate? He got tased and tried to run away, then they tackled him and shot him 67 times in the chest.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Imretarded?, nope and Jason Voorhees

American cops are taught in police academies that they have to be hyper-aggressive against people and that if they don't act like that they'll get killed by some criminal. They're required to watch this video of this cop named Kyle Dinkheller getting killed to make them feel constantly afraid of civilians

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers, Lefty Rankin, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
Are you blind or just cooning mate? He got tased and tried to run away, then they tackled him and shot him 67 times in the chest.
He pulled out his gun at the end and fired at the security guard…

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, 5'8manlet, jflsnowdzz and 4 others
He pulled out his gun at the end and fired at the security guard…
Oh yeah, you're right. Imagine being a police officer. Risking your life only to be hated by half the population. That's probably why they feel entitled to commit corrupted acts of violation. They're responsible for upholding the laws so they don't feel like they are beneath the law.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, wishIwasSalludon and murdah
@wishIwasSalludon cant attach an image properly, proving the sterotypes
View attachment 2981995

But @murdah will still say shit like this xD

View attachment 2981994
I can go back and edit it but I was too lazy, should’ve known some autist would use it against me

not Muslim and my sat score corresponds to 130 iq which I took without studying btw

And I got a perfect score in my physics exam without studying

Unless you understand what this means your my bitch
View attachment IMG_4100.jpeg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, Jason Voorhees and murdah
I can go back and edit it but I was too lazy, should’ve known some autist would use it against me

not Muslim and my sat score corresponds to 130 iq which I took without studying btw

And I got a perfect score in my physics exam without studying

Unless you understand what this means your my bitch
View attachment 2982008
yeah thats sigma notation right?Its also some differentiation shit

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: IndraBC, Jason Voorhees and wishIwasSalludon
  • +1
What does it mean? You’re so smart so you’ll figure it out
I know what it is but in my country we use different ntation, we use dy/dx and du/dx dx/dv. Its different here so thats why im confused

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: IndraBC, apocalypse, tombradylover and 3 others
I know what it is but in my country we use different ntation, we use dy/dx and du/dx dx/dv. Its different here so thats why im confused
It’s the same Leibniz notation, its just partial differentiation which you’d learn in a high enough class and I used Supra indexing for the summation , it’s suppose to calculate the derivative in an arbitrary direction of a scalar valued function with arbitrary dimensions

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and HTN_Mentalcel
It’s the same Leibniz notation, its just partial differentiation which you’d learn in a high enough class and I used Supra indexing for the summation , it’s suppose to calculate the derivative in an arbitrary direction of a scalar valued function with arbitrary dimensions
Yeah same shit i dont use that muzziecel notation though

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: IndraBC, tombradylover, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: apocalypse, Jason Voorhees and HTN_Mentalcel
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers, apocalypse, tombradylover and 3 others
Yeah but only muzziecels use that in 2024, in 2024 only shitskins use that shit xD
Why do you think I’m Muslim? I’m not, I literally just made an evisceritin thread about Islam a few days ago

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Jason Voorhees
american cops are assholes and are not real americans they are israeli cops for the mossad the only real americans are confederates and confederates hate authority

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, Jason Voorhees and murdah
It's all about fucking liability. It's retarded but that's what cops gotta do in this stupid country to ensure nothing can come back on them.

When I took the mandatory class required to carry a concealed weapon in my state they said you should always provide CPR on a criminal after you've killed him in your house. Even if he's dead as a doornob and your kitchen walls are painted with his brains.

• +1
Reactions: klip11 and Jason Voorhees
american cops are assholes and are not real americans they are israeli cops for the mossad the only real americans are confederates and confederates hate authority
Well I hate authority, am a proud confederate from the Commonwealth of Virginia, and I love Jews. What does that make me?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing, Imretarded?, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Jason Voorhees and wishIwasSalludon
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and wishIwasSalludon
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Jason Voorhees
Semen retention would have saved his life

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, rand anon, tombradylover and 3 others
American cops are taught in police academies that they have to be hyper-aggressive against people and that if they don't act like that they'll get killed by some criminal. They're required to watch this video of this cop named Kyle Dinkheller getting killed to make them feel constantly afraid of civilians
Was he that one killed by the combat veteran at the traffic stop?

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy
  • JFL
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back