Cop guns down a nigger. Is this a crime?

What’s also funny about these american cops is often after the cop/s get done filling the nigger/suspook with 683 billion rounds they usually continue barking orders at the dead nigger or calling an ambulance as if that’s actually going to help at that point. Is the american police retarded @murdah @TechnoBoss
We live in a western country where everyone has guns. Both legal and illegal.

You cant ban them, criminals will still have them. There are over half a billion legal guns in circulation. There is estimated
over 200000 illegal guns in circulation.

Stricter measures exist in a country like the USA, because we are not in europe.

@noobs @HeightPilledum @ElTruecel @Michael Myers @Canwefixit

Should we tell him or is he beyond saving?
Cover5

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
It's complicated though because most people aren't violent psychotic war vets but because of that video the police act like every suspect is like that and and act overly-aggressive a lot

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy
They tackled him and decided to fire a magazine into him while he was on the ground.

Yes that is illegal and counts as second degree murder.

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
What the fuck was that demonic ass voice at 0:14 :feelshaha:

did they shoot or nah coz i cant see shit in the end and cant watch teh vid with audio rn

Security guard tackling the guy, thinking he’s a cop and then crawling away like a pussy as soon as shots are fired ☠️☠️☠️

Aw shit. Here we go again
View attachment 2990283
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀.          ⠀⠀⠀✦ ⠀ ⠀              ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀* ⠀⠀⠀.          . ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✦⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀☄️ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀.             .   ゚ .             .                ✦      ,       .

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀☀️

.             .   ✦⠀       ,         *

⠀    ⠀  ,

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀.        ⠀   ⠀.

˚   ⠀ ⠀    ,      .

*⠀  ⠀       ⠀✦⠀

.    .   ⠀🌕

🚀

˚        ゚     .

.⠀  🌎⠀‍⠀‍⠀‍⠀‍⠀‍⠀‍⠀‍⠀‍⠀‍⠀‍⠀,

*  ⠀.

.          ⠀✦

˚              *

.⠀                     .        .

✦⠀       ,      🛸

.        ⠀   .

˚   ⠀ ⠀                  ,

.    ⠀                  . Traveled the entire galaxy trying to find out who asked⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀.          ⠀⠀⠀✦ ⠀ ⠀              ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀* ⠀⠀⠀.          . ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✦⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀☄️ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀.             .   ゚ .             .
where u get those space emojis?

Twitter users were crying about how cop fired extra rounds into the niggers just in case to make sure he is dead

View attachment 2981981
Aren't they just using a stun gun? If so then I don't see the big deal, but if they used an actual gun and killed the guy then that's sad, he was already harmless, he had his hands in the air and he had no weapons on him.

Aren't they just using a stun gun? If so then I don't see the big deal, but if they used an actual gun and killed the guy then that's sad, he was already harmless, he had his hands in the air and he had no weapons on him.
American cops are terrifying g j have no idea how ppl don’t just drop to the floor and spread their butt cheeks for them

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and murdah
Glad I’m not the only one calling him out for his coonin behaviours and he gets mad because of it @murdah also where is the jiggas gun he had no gun
He was armed and shot the security guard first, I’m cooning for not saying HE DINDU NUFFIN HE WAZ A GOOD BOI?

IMG 9947

• Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Glad I’m not the only one calling him out for his coonin behaviours and he gets mad because of it @murdah also where is the jiggas gun he had no gun
IMG 9948 He wasn’t even calling me out on cooning behavior, I literally said there are good people in every bunch :feelsuhh:.

• JFL
Yo how TF did you catch that doe? Did you see him pull it out at any point
He pulled it out at the end and shot the security guard first, also the police knew he was armed the whole time and gave him many chances.

• +1
Yeah the nigga had no weapons him, clearly harmless after firing his gun at the security guard :feelshah: IMG 9947

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Knowing America, this very likely isn't excessive at all. Most people here have no clue in that if they didn't do these "extreme measures" then large swaths of America would immediately turn into South Africa if you allowed criminals the chance to go impeded. Soft approaches such as rehabilitation/lessened charging of worser crimes are an act of violence itself as you empower the criminal to commit these very same crimes again. Of course this is situational and depends on the person you are dealing with.

However a first world nation where you have entire cities with crime rates akin to that of places such as Honduras, Trinidad and Tobago, South Africa, Jamaica, Mexico, Brazil etc are just pitiful. Sure there are plenty of cases of unlawful and wrongful conduct from the American police but when you factor in what kind of situation that place is in then you would be quick to realize that they actually need such strict measures for these criminals. Infact they need to be more persistent in their attempts to cleanse such a meance.

To be anti-police in America is to be pro-crime.

• JFL
Reactions: murdah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back