Cop guns down a nigger. Is this a crime?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, 5'7 zoomer and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and noobs
No one loves Jews, you can’t fool me
I do. Every Jew I've ever met I've liked. Well, actually there's one I don't. But I love them. They're extremely practical and generous. And I don't believe they corrupt the non Jewish nations. We're filthy enough all on our own without needing any of their help, even if that's what they wanted.

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, Imretarded?, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
I do. Every Jew I've ever met I've liked. Well, actually there's one I don't. But I love them. They're extremely practical and generous. And I don't believe they corrupt the non Jewish nations. We're filthy enough all on our own without needing any of their help, even if that's what they wanted.
GOOD GOYIM

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klip11, 5'7 zoomer, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Yes, that cop ignored all sorts of things and failed quite big.
It's complicated though because most people aren't violent psychotic war vets but because of that video the police act like every suspect is like that and and act overly-aggressive a lot

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
@noobs @HeightPilledum @ElTruecel @Michael Myers @Canwefixit

Should we tell him or is he beyond saving?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, ElTruecel, HeightPilledum and 2 others
GOOD GOYIM
There are Rabbis and certain followers who believe goys are beneath them and that we should be their slaves. I still don't care.

Jews do not rule the world. Name me one robber barron that was Jewish. Sure there are many Jews that are corrupt and in positions of power. It's just because they're smart. Are you really so naive to believe that a non Jewish white person would be any more benevolent towards their race in occupying such positions? If Jews weren't there to fill them? Even the might Aryan Brotherhood will sell out their own race every time when it comes between their organization and profit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, 5'7 zoomer and Jason Voorhees
police here wont shoot up niggers in o block, but will find ways to load clips into mentally unwell niggers :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, Imretarded? and Jason Voorhees
. Every Jew I've ever met I've liked. Well, actually there's one I don't. But I love them. They're extremely practical and generous. And I don't believe they corrupt the non Jewish nations. We're filthy enough all on our own without needing any of their help, even if that's what they wanted.
the jews killed jesus
IMG 3870

if u wanna learn more about the jews watch these

Image Imaggxhme Imahge Imasdfgvge Imaxfyjmnge Imrtjage Every Single Aspect of the Jewish Talmud is Satanic 1 791x1024 IMG 3885 IMG 3921 Imagartj6he
Photo 2024 03 30 23 32 48

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, sub5c3l and Jason Voorhees
It's complicated though because most people aren't violent psychotic war vets but because of that video the police act like every suspect is like that and and act overly-aggressive a lot
Yes, but fortunately I've usually always had good interactions with cops. Make them feel safe with body language and they just let me go with a warning most times.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Trilogy
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Jason Voorhees
What did he do ?

• +1
We killed Jesus because of our sin. And who cares about what the Talmud says?
we did not kill jesus the jews killed jesus Pontius Pilate, a white man ruled jesus innocent until the jews pressured and rioted at his house until he got jesus cruxified

The talmud is their religious doctrine

Most Jews are agnostics who keep traditions as a way to keep together.
and are most christians are agnostics who use the church for brotherhood? this point makes no sense

being jewish means you reject jesus and the talmud is a collection of jewish beliefs

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, sub5c3l and Jason Voorhees
It’s the same Leibniz notation, its just partial differentiation which you’d learn in a high enough class and I used Supra indexing for the summation , it’s suppose to calculate the derivative in an arbitrary direction of a scalar valued function with arbitrary dimensions
U made it sound way more complicated than it is u pretentious nigger. I didn't even know that notation was called Leibniz notation or whatever. All those things u mentioned are mumbo jumbo. It's like me calling a laser light. A Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation just to sound smart.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, One Rep Max, tombradylover and 3 others
Water, uk is a shithole
The funny thing is you dont even do calculus at gcse, you only do it at a levels which is an optional thing xD
Basic calculus can sometimes be useful but most of these advanced stuff like double integration, Partial differentiation, Differential Equantions, Vectors etc aren't very useful outside of engineering applications. Youll never use this in real life as a normie.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and HTN_Mentalcel
Yea this is clearly excessive force, what happened to tazers.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nope, 5'7 zoomer, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Korea
Because you’ve never taken a calculus class, or you didn’t pay attention
That’s just the name what else do you want me to call it:feelskek:

explain it in simpler terms then this is literally the simplest way to put it if you’ve taken calc 3 and understand indexing

Knowing the history behind some mathematical theorm and what is called what isn't required. U just need to know how and when to use those formulas and theorems. That's it. Also I have taken Calc 3. My teacher just sticked to the real world applications and how to solve problems instead of giving an hour long lecture on which german retard invented this stuff

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Knowing the history behind some mathematical theorm
You’re told the names of the notations in class? When they teach you a subject they don’t tell you what it’s called? What kind of fucked up school did you got to

It's true nigga. The only time u are using differential equations is when solving rlc circuits or working with non elastic springs in electrical engineering and mechanical engineering. Laplace transforms, Fourier series, Finding a Vector's curl, divergence, surface integral etc only exist to solve fringe case scenarios in engineering.

You’re told the names of the notations in class? When they teach you a subject they don’t tell you what it’s called? What kind of fucked up school did you got to
We just called it dou. Like dou x dou y.

• Hmm...
It's true nigga. The only time u are using differential equations is when solving rlc circuits or working with non elastic springs in electrical engineering and mechanical engineering. Laplace transforms, Fourier series, Finding a Vector's curl, divergence, surface integral etc only exist to solve fringe case scenarios in engineering.
It has applications in physics, finance pretty much almost any fields that isn’t subjective has some sort of calculus application

It’s not useful in day to day life, but calculus is probably one of the most useful things ever invented

we did not kill jesus the jews killed jesus Pontius Pilate, a white man ruled jesus innocent until the jews pressured and rioted at his house until he got jesus cruxified

The talmud is their religious doctrine

and are most christians are agnostics who use the church for brotherhood? this point makes no sense

being jewish means you reject jesus and most follow the talmud
Yes Pilate washed his hands, I know the story. But it was the Pharisees that killed him. Do you forget that Harod, the Jewish king at the time, also declared Jesus innocent? Only the Pharisees and their followers wanted Jesus dead, and cried out for his blood to be on their hands as well as their childrens'.

The talmud consists of 63 scholarly books. And not like the "books" of the Bible. Actual cover to cover books. Most Jews will never read them. So it would be impossible for most Jews to follow it. The Torah is their only real religious doctrine.
And yes most Christians only use the church for a brotherhood, and are agnostic to varying degrees. Or they've created for themselves a celestial god that fits their own liking. This is why Jesus prophesies saying to them, "I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth."

Sadly most Jews will spend eternity in hell, but so will most Christians.

• +1
  • JFL
It has applications in physics, finance pretty much almost any fields that isn’t subjective has some sort of calculus application
It’s not useful in day to day life, but calculus is probably one of the most useful things ever invented
I'm not talking about calculus as a whole. I'm talking about specific concepts in calculus. Like the ones I mentioned. The entire chapter for Z Transform and Laplce Transforms exists to solve just like handful of problems that you'll encounter in electrical engineering.

• +1
I'm not talking about calculus as a whole. I'm talking about specific concepts in calculus. Like the ones I mentioned. The entire chapter for Z Transform and Laplce Transforms exists to solve just like handful of problems that you'll encounter in electrical engineering.
Do you live in India

Yes but I go to an IIT:chad:
Dang I can only imagine how happy your parents were, how are you an incel? Are you lying, you live in India not hypergamous west facially you mog most Indian men hard you mog most white men too tbh

And have a bright future ahead of you, what’s going on?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and n9wiff
most Jews will spend eternity in hell
every jew goes to hell, muslims have a greater shot of going to heaven because they don’t totally reject jesus

“No one who denies the Son has the Father. Whoever confesses the Son has the Father also.”
‭‭1 John‬ ‭2‬:‭23‬ ‭ESV‬‬

The talmud consists of 63 scholarly books. And not like the "books" of the Bible. Actual cover to cover books. Most Jews will never read them. So it would be impossible for most Jews to follow it. The Torah is their only real religious doctrine.
And yes most Christians only use the church for a brotherhood, and are agnostic to varying degrees. Or they've created for themselves a celestial god that fits their own liking. This is why Jesus prophesies saying to them, "I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth."
i find it find to hard to believe that jews are completely oblivious to their own religion

Yes Pilate washed his hands, I know the story. But it was the Pharisees that killed him. Do you forget that Harod, the Jewish king at the time, also declared Jesus innocent? Only the Pharisees and their followers wanted Jesus dead, and cried out for his blood to be on their hands as well as their childrens'.
Herod tried to kill jesus in infancy

The pharisees are all jewish

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, wishIwasSalludon and Jason Voorhees
Fucked up tbh

They obviously wanted to kill him, fucking faggots will burn in hell

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and Jason Voorhees
Dang I can only imagine how happy your parents were, how are you an incel? Are you lying, you live in India not hypergamous west facially you mog most Indian men hard you mog most white men too tbh

He could even get an Asian foid here if he was NT enough

Jason is a mentalcel?

• Hmm...

quit derailing thread plz. This thread is about shitting on american cops.

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman, wishIwasSalludon and n9wiff
That cop shooting the dude on the floor was literally one of the sickest things I have ever seen. They stand their taunting him saying they're gonna shoot him knowing full well he isn't a threat. I'm pretty sure the cop that shot that dude got like retirement or some kind of money from the government.

"Put your arms at EXACTLY A 125 degree angle, while singinging the Indian national anthem, as well as clicking your heels together 14 and a half times. If you do not comply there is a severe likelihood you will be SHOT! Understand!?!"

"Y-yes sir :( "

Fucking disgusting fuck. I really wish something bad had happened to that bald fucking pig.
The one yelling and the one shooting aren't the same cop, the latter fled somewhere in the slums of mexico.

• +1
every jew goes to hell, muslims have a greater shot of going to heaven because they don’t totally reject jesus

“No one who denies the Son has the Father. Whoever confesses the Son has the Father also.”
‭‭1 John‬ ‭2‬:‭23‬ ‭ESV‬‬

i find it find to hard to believe that jews are completely oblivious to their own religion

Herod tried to kill jesus in infancy

The pharisees are all jewish
Either you reject him or you don't. There's nothing in between. If you believe Jesus was born of a virgin, will return one day, but is NOT the only begotten SON of God then you've totally rejected him and will end up in hell. Muslims literally deny the "SON".

Some Jews of past have accepted him, some do accept him, and many more will accept him in the days to come.

Romans 1:16
"For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek"

Like it or not salvation is for the Jews first.

How do you find it hard to believe that Jews are completely oblivious to their own religion? Aren't most Christians, Muslims, Hindus, and Buddhists completely oblivious to their religions as well? Most adherents of any faith are only familiar with their most basic tenets. And the passages in the talmud that you posted are cherry picked, by people who hate Jews, from 63 books.

And the Herod you're thinking of who tried to kill Jesus in his infancy was Herod the Great. Herod Antipas, his son, was the Jewish ruler at the time of Jesus's crucifixion. And he declared him innocent.

Luke 23:13-16
"Then Pilate summoned the chief priests, the officials and the people and addressed them in these words. “You have brought this man to me as a mischief-maker among the people, and I want you to realise that, after examining him in your presence, I have found nothing criminal about him, in spite of all your accusations. And neither has Herod, for he has sent him back to us. Obviously, then, he has done nothing to deserve the death penalty. I propose, therefore, to teach him a sharp lesson and let him go.”

• +1
  • JFL
why he shouting 6'3 at the end

• +1
They should be rewarded for killing the nigger

Users who are viewing this thread

Back