Cope with narrow jaw

Acromegaly_Chad

Acromegaly_Chad

Offical Surgery Consultant
Guys University is around the corner again and then people will see me again but I'm extremely self aware of my narrow jaw. I'm legit ashamed to leave the house I think everybody looks at my jaw and they just instantly think what a creepy incel I am and that I'm some sort of deformed crouzon patient.
Had people tell I look conpletely normal from the side and that the narrow jaw isn't that much of an issue from the front but I'm convinced it's bluepilled virtue signalling.

I'll get a side wing most probably next february so I have to cope until then. I can't use fillers because my surgeon said he needs to see my jaw the way it naturally is (obviously). I can't even use fillers for my super small lips until then.. :feelswhy:

How do I cope? I know it's just 6 months actually but I am really so ashamed to leave my house with this narrow jaw, everybody probably wants to kill me for being such a narrow jawed abomination.
I also can only focus on other peoples jaws and maxillas when I'm outside. And I always observe myself ik the reflections of store windows, sometimes I even come to a halt and pull my skin publicly to see how I'll look after a side wing in a real life situation. I've become an extreme BDD looksmax autist and am afraid to leave the house with my narrow jaw:feelsrope:
How do I cope?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Pumanator, Deleted member 14478, amorfati and 7 others
can i see pics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Same. I can't cope knowing I look like a prepubescent kid in college. Flat maxilla and narrow jaw = instant friendzone due to neoteny and 0 sex appeal. Only thing saving me from people thinking I'm 12 is my receding hairline and big droopy nose.

I went to college for the first time today with no masks and got mogged by everyone. Everyone has a wide jaw and decently forward grown maxilla. I'm the only flat-faced guy there.

Only way to cope is to wear a mask around. You'll get liberal soy halo and will disguise yourself from shame until you get braces for 6 months and bimax.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob, oldcelloser, Deleted member and 12 others
Same. I can't cope knowing I look like a prepubescent kid in college. Flat maxilla and narrow jaw = instant friendzone due to neoteny and 0 sex appeal. Only thing saving me from people thinking I'm 12 is my receding hairline and big droopy nose.

I went to college for the first time today with no masks and got mogged by everyone. Everyone has a wide jaw and decently forward grown maxilla. I'm the only flat-faced guy there.

Only way to cope is to wear a mask around. You'll get liberal soy halo and will disguise yourself from shame until you get braces for 6 months and bimax.

Greetings fellow narrow/weak jawcel, I'm a off topic rotter but had a question surrounding fixing it. How much of a difference is getting a side wing to bimax, oddly I've never heard "side wing" my entire time on here, even when i used to check the looksmaxxing section

• JFL
Reactions: .👽.
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
if it gets to this point why the fuck are you still on looksmax

psl is the cause of bdd, psl wont help you fix it either (until you get surgery of course)

take a break from this site and find something else autistic to obsess over that doesnt relate to your body image
if you've nothing else to do, your narrow jaw isnt the problem bro

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: noprogressno, Deleted member 15086, Niki9911 and 4 others

Do braces really push the maxilla forward? What about mse

Greetings fellow narrow/weak jawcel, I'm a off topic rotter but had a question surrounding fixing it. How much of a difference is getting a side wing to bimax, oddly I've never heard "side wing" my entire time on here, even when i used to check the looksmaxxing section
What is your avi?:lul:

They have a penis and inserted it
lol trannies have penis too:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
He has painted nails and a thing on his forehead which made him look like a desi tranny. I'm not even joking:lul::lul::lul:

lol trannies have penis too:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
He has painted nails and a thing on his forehead which made him look like a desi tranny. I'm not even joking:lul::lul::lul:
yep, never said he didn't no need to clarify you aren't joking.

Whats your bigger problem, the narrownes of your jaw or the recession of your jaw?

Guys University is around the corner again and then people will see me again but I'm extremely self aware of my narrow jaw. I'm legit ashamed to leave the house I think everybody looks at my jaw and they just instantly think what a creepy incel I am and that I'm some sort of deformed crouzon patient.
Had people tell I look conpletely normal from the side and that the narrow jaw isn't that much of an issue from the front but I'm convinced it's bluepilled virtue signalling.

I'll get a side wing most probably next february so I have to cope until then. I can't use fillers because my surgeon said he needs to see my jaw the way it naturally is (obviously). I can't even use fillers for my super small lips until then.. :feelswhy:

How do I cope? I know it's just 6 months actually but I am really so ashamed to leave my house with this narrow jaw, everybody probably wants to kill me for being such a narrow jawed abomination.
I also can only focus on other peoples jaws and maxillas when I'm outside. And I always observe myself ik the reflections of store windows, sometimes I even come to a halt and pull my skin publicly to see how I'll look after a side wing in a real life situation. I've become an extreme BDD looksmax autist and am afraid to leave the house with my narrow jaw:feelsrope:
How do I cope?
Can’t you fraud ? In winter wear a scarf to hide your jaw. Or wear a hoodie until surgery is done

chewing gum religiously works

I had a narrow jaw too but comparing it to two year old pictures, it has filled out significantly. Trimmed my facial hair short yesterday and my lower third looks so much better now

• Hmm...
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch, UglyGod360 and Acromegaly_Chad
I know how terrible it is to have a narrow jaw, I couldn’t handle another day with my narrow gonials and small chin so I got a lot of fillers and now I’m in a better place mentally.

Wearing the liberal soy face mask :soy: 😷 might be your best cope when going out in public, also wear a 🧢 and tilt it down as much as you can so you don’t have to see people’s faces, just see their legs :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: Slob, subhuman incel, Acromegaly_Chad and 1 other person
I know how terrible it is to have a narrow jaw, I couldn’t handle another day with my narrow gonials and small chin so I got a lot of fillers and now I’m in a better place mentally.

Wearing the liberal soy face mask :soy: 😷 might be your best cope when going out in public, also wear a 🧢 and tilt it down as much as you can so you don’t have to see people’s faces, just see their legs :feelsgood:
Yes it's so brutal I would love to get fillers until surgery but I'm not allowed to:feelsrope:

Where`s the narrow jaw bros on here
I legit have the narrowest jaw on this site

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
Where`s the narrow jaw bros on here
I legit have the narrowest jaw on this site
impossible mine is narrower

• So Sad
Reactions: oldcelloser

How do I cope?
Imagine typing all this out , and not giving a pic for reference. Fucken useless. Dm me ur jaw on Insta at patrickhatrickrick if u want a real opinion

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
you legit have BDD. you got called ugly once in your life and you took thet way to personally. no one gives a fuck abour your looks, you just hyperfocus on it cause you found out about this site, girls reject you cause of your narrow recessed jaw go get bimax now or even lefort 3 you disgusting subhuman never leave your house again, you dont deserve to live and breathe same air as me cause im gigamogger and you not respect the people who are above you in the hierarchy bitch and learn your place faggot. bark for me dog. woof woof 🐶 @OldVirgin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, oldcelloser and Deleted member 2729
Just make up something like "I have asthma and I have to be careful not do get covid because of that" and lie. So you won't have to take off the mask until you get things worked out. Don't wear the classic surgical mask tho wear something like this, this is korean type of mask it covers all your maxilla and jaw no one will be able to see any shit with this

Attachments

• Mask1.jpg
    Mask1.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 0