CopeMaxxing Guide

SeiGun

SeiGun

69% Ascended
We live in a stressful modern society, sometime we just need a new mindset. I’m going to teach you how to cope.

First you need to know you are not ugly looking, you are at least above average 6+/10. Did someone just said you’re ugly? Well those guys are just jealous, they are insecure about themself. Just don’t care what other people say, you are you, be yourself.
You are overweight/ underweight? Haha don’t worry, as long as you are healthy then it’s okay.

Has a bad dating life? You probably just not doing the right thing. bE cOnfIdENt!!! Women like a men with personality. Just read some Fashion Magazine to know how to dress nicely. Learn some PUA technique, learn the magical word to enter women heart. Or maybe you think you are just poor, yes women will feel insure, just work harder they will see your hard work and appreciate you.
Or Maybe she is not the right one for you, keep looking, you ll find your soulmate.
Getting friendzoned? Just treat her nicely, buy her gift and do stuff for her, she will appreciate you later, finally be with you.
Wait, but she fkiing with another dude? Yea, she probably just lonely, you need to be by her side compliment her and listen to her problem.

Have personality!!! People will love you, as i said, jUst bE cOnfIdENt BRO…

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, BornAgainChad, Coping and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Linkzo9, dogtown, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person
Think i saw this in the IT weekly advice thread