COPINGVOLCEL THINKS GUYS AT SIMILAR HEIGHT CANT HAVE DIFFERENT FRAMES. DO I FRAME MOG HIM OR NO!

Potentialcel

Potentialcel

Bronze
This is https://looksmax.org/members/copingvolcel.9149/
2016 vs 2020

This is me 👇

20201019 052647

He is 6'4 im 6'2

Apart from writing his lifestory in this thread he also wrote this

Screenshot 2020 10 19 05 39 30

Screenshot 2020 10 19 05 39 36

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: yirma19, Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 8846 and 26 others
bruh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753 and Lux
u do bro mog him lol

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Vvvvxxxx
Mirin frame

• +1
Reactions: piscicide, Vvvvxxxx and Deleted member 2214
U mog him brutally

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Deleted member 5385, Deleted member 4645 and 3 others
verify your 6 2 tbh many people have larped. @copingvolcel has taken pics at different angles he is tall tbh

• +1
Reactions: inceletto, Deleted member 5891 and CsCurry
You don't have a special frame, your shoulders aren't naturally wider.

It's just like I thought, I was right. You just have wide overdeveloped lats while the rest of your body has very little muscle mass. You're like the guy from the skinny fat transformation website (Oskar Faarkrog) but instead of being fat you're ripped.

The reason why your lats are so big and thick is because you must have gotten really strong at weighted chin ups while you neglected the rest of your body, this is like the guy who doesn't train legs but worse because instead of having just weak legs, you have also a weak chest.

You have the chest size of a beginner, the arm size of an intermediate, and the lat size of an advanced lifter all into one. And your abs aren't really defined even at low body fat which is due to the fact that you never trained them hard enough because you're not strong at beltless squats and deadlifts.

Like I said many times, it's impossible to have a much bigger frame than someone who is the same height as you.

You don't have a bigger frame than me, your lats just got a lot bigger because you trained them while I never had the chance to because I don't do chin ups, and I aim to train my entire body instead of just targeting one body part.

Attachments

• czTurTP.jpg
    czTurTP.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 144
  • Oskar-Faarkrog-Transformation.jpg
    Oskar-Faarkrog-Transformation.jpg
    192.7 KB · Views: 139
  • Skinny-Fat-Transformation.jpeg
    Skinny-Fat-Transformation.jpeg
    136.1 KB · Views: 132
  • oskar.PNG
    oskar.PNG
    595.9 KB · Views: 120
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: arabcelxxx, horizontallytall, Deleted member 5385 and 9 others
verify your 6 2 tbh many people have larped. @copingvolcel has taken pics at different angles he is tall tbh
good point how do i verify il do it whenever, lmao honestly as if i could be larping at 5'5 or something

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
good point how do i verify il do it whenever, lmao honestly as if i could be larping at 5'5 or something
just pm me or others and and when anyone says your larping you'll have verification from others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lux and Potentialcel
You guys are low IQ morons if you think he has a bigger frame just because he focused on training his lats specifically.

Anyone who trains their lats hard enough for long enough will look that wide, it's normal.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 685, Deleted member 5385 and 3 others

It's just like I thought, I was right. You just have wide overdeveloped lats while the rest of your body has very little muscle mass. You're like the guy from the skinny fat transformation website (Oskar Faarkrog) but instead of being fat you're ripped.

The reason why your lats are so big and thick is because you must have gotten really strong at weighted chin ups while you neglected the rest of your body, this is like the guy who doesn't train legs but worse because instead of having just weak legs, you have also a weak chest.

You have the chest size of a beginner, the arm size of an intermediate, and the lat size of an advanced lifter all into one. And your abs aren't really defined even at low body fat which is due to the fact that you never trained them hard enough because you're not strong at beltless squats and deadlifts.

Like I said many times, it's impossible to have a much bigger frame than someone who is the same height as you.

You don't have a bigger frame than me, your lats just got a lot bigger because you trained them while I never had the chance to because I don't do chin ups, and I aim to train my entire body instead of just targeting one body part.
It looks like he just has bigger shoulders, not really uneven. But Im not a gymcel so idk.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Vvvvxxxx

bro stop with the mental gymnastics

fyi i have congenital adrenal hyperplasia which long story short makes my T levels over 1000 naturally, i stopped training a year ago,
if i touched a barbell and started eating food again u wouldnt say all that shit

il repost in 3 months bro when i fill out il make a post again

wide lads from chin ups blah blah blah

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: maxxedfalloutdweller, Deleted member 5385, rentfreegigachad and 6 others
I'll take 6'2 with top 5% frame over 6'4 stick figure any day
I’d probably take 5’11 over a stick frame if you couldn’t improve it with gymaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx
V-taper + roid shoulders = illusion of better frame.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 6856 and MentalistKebab
bro stop with the mental gymnastics

fyi i have congenital adrenal hyperplasia which long story short makes my T levels over 1000 naturally, i stopped training a year ago,
if i touched a barbell and started eating food again u wouldnt say all that shit

il repost in 3 months bro when i fill out il make a post again

wide lads from chin ups blah blah blah
Even with higher testosterone levels, there is a limit to how wide your lats can get, if there wasn't a limit then we would see natural guys who are so wide that they can't fit through doorframes, but this never happens.

Also, it's possible that you naturally have strong lats because of genetics. What you don't understand is that a stronger muscle is a bigger muscle and vice versa. So, if your lats are very thick and big, then it means that they are also very strong. If they are already very strong, then they are close to their genetic potential so training them won't make them become twice their size.

Some guys have good genetics for chest, some for lats, some for neck and so on. Some guys start at a great strength level with a decent amount of muscle mass while others start at the average level and some who are very unlucky start at below average (that is me). But in the end, everyone's muscular potential is similar if their height is the same and they are a similar age and they both don't have serious medical problems.

So, although your starting point is better than mine, your muscular potential is not as godlike as you think, in fact, it's lower than mine because I am taller so I can pack on more muscle than you.

If you don't believe me go ahead, try to make your lats bigger but I can already guarantee you that they won't get much bigger than how they are right now because they are already very developed.

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro, inceletto, CsCurry and 1 other person
I’d probably take 5’11 over a stick frame if you couldn’t improve it with gymaxxing
It's impossible to have a stick frame when you're tall. The taller you are, the wider you are and the smaller your muscles look, the shorter you are the more narrow and stocky you look but the bigger your muscles look like. A 5 foot 5 with 16 inch arms will look bigger than a 6 foot 5 guy with 16 inch arms because the insertion point and the muscle itself are much shorter on the 5 foot 5 guy, but the 6 foot 5 guy will still look much more impressive because he is taller and muscle on taller men has a greater effect on how women view you than muscles on short men.

That is why short men think that gymmaxxing doesn't make men more attractive to women when in reality it is only true for them because their frame is so tiny, that it doesn't look amazing when they do gymmax, not like a tall guy.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: joeveniro, Deleted member 5385, rentfreegigachad and 3 others
Yea bro differing bone structure doesn't exist everyone can be Jeff seid if they attack the right muscle groups at the exact calculated rep range for each!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover, joeveniro, inceletto and 8 others
Yea bro differing bone structure doesn't exist everyone can be Jeff seid if they attack the right muscle groups at the exact calculated rep range for each!

• +1
Jeff Seid is on lots of steroids and he is tall, unless you are the same height as him and you use steroids in the exact same way as him, you will never get the same body as him. Also, even if you do everything properly, you won't look exactly like him because everyone has muscles of a different shape, some have round pecs while others have square pecs, even the abs have different shapes.

But my point is that if you compare 2 healthy young men of the same height who are natural, 1 who starts off very skinny and the other who is more muscular at the start, if they both reach their muscular potential, in the end they will look so similar that you won't be able to tell a difference between their frames. That is because for 2 healthy young men of the same height, they have the same frame size, sure their shoulder to hip ratio and insertion points might be slightly different but the difference will be so small that you won't be able to see it unless you measure it with a measuring tape. The 2 men wouldn't be exactly the same because human beings aren't clones but they would look very similar.

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, rentfreegigachad and Subhuman Philtrum
Thinking that width in bone structure doesn't vary in men is probably the worst gymcel cope there is. Which makes it even better when you hear gymcels say shit like, "If I saw David Laid in a shirt in public, I wouldn't even think he lifts" because he doesn't have a bunch of overgrown muscle tissue bulging out of a slim fit t-shirt, and yet he still width mogs 99.9% of mankind.

I'm guessing the next cope I hear is about how David Laid trained shoulders harder than everything else. I'm sorry, @copingvolcel , but this is simply not true. He just has a better frame than you. And you're taller, so there goes your whole theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, Subhuman Philtrum, Vvvvxxxx and 4 others
Jeff Seid is on lots of steroids and he is tall, unless you are the same height as him and you use steroids in the exact same way as him, you will never get the same body as him. Also, even if you do everything properly, you won't look exactly like him because everyone has muscles of a different shape, some have round pecs while others have square pecs, even the abs have different shapes.

But my point is that if you compare 2 healthy young men of the same height who are natural, 1 who starts off very skinny and the other who is more muscular at the start, if they both reach their muscular potential, in the end they will look so similar that you won't be able to tell a difference between their frames. That is because for 2 healthy young men of the same height, they have the same frame size, sure their shoulder to hip ratio and insertion points might be slightly different but the difference will be so small that you won't be able to see it unless you measure it with a measuring tape. The 2 men wouldn't be exactly the same because human beings aren't clones but they would look very similar.
Jeff Seid is like 5 inches shorter than you but frame mogs you even at 15

SUng0D4rq7bu37347DvcljDndTd35plDNHJY1XbXbFE

I'm sorry bro, but you really need to swallow the frame pill.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, inceletto, Mouthbreath and 8 others
A skinny guy will always look like he has a small frame, I'm a good example.

You guys don't realize that lats are what make the shoulders wider, if you have really strong lats, then you'll look wide and the low IQ users of looksmax.me will believe that you have a huge frame even though when you started, your lats were untrained.

This is because none of you actually understand basic human anatomy and physiology but you think that after misinterpreting a few cherrypicked studies you are experts in the field even though you know nothing about the topic and the real professionals would mock you if you told them that 2 guys of the same height and age can look as different as you believe.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5385 and Subhuman Philtrum
It's impossible to have a stick frame when you're tall. The taller you are, the wider you are and the smaller your muscles look, the shorter you are the more narrow and stocky you look but the bigger your muscles look like. A 5 foot 5 with 16 inch arms will look bigger than a 6 foot 5 guy with 16 inch arms because the insertion point and the muscle itself are much shorter on the 5 foot 5 guy, but the 6 foot 5 guy will still look much more impressive because he is taller and muscle on taller men has a greater effect on how women view you than muscles on short men.

That is why short men think that gymmaxxing doesn't make men more attractive to women when in reality it is only true for them because their frame is so tiny, that it doesn't look amazing when they do gymmax, not like a tall guy.
regardless of all the shit you said, his body mogs yours to near non-existence. Shoulder to waist ratio is a good indicator of aesthetic bodies, and his shoulders are also wide enough to the point that his head doesn't look like a watermelon placed on a stick. You have the typical skinny fat subhuman body, disgusting.

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum and Vvvvxxxx
@copingvolcel

must be his trained lats giving him all that frame width :forcedsmile::lul:

even tho hes skinny as fuck and shorter than u (6'2")

This is because none of you actually understand basic human anatomy and physiology but you think that after misinterpreting a few cherrypicked studies you are experts in the field even though you know nothing about the topic and the real professionals would mock you if you told them that 2 guys of the same height and age can look as different as you believe.
every single bodybuilding and trained fitness professional recognizes this u utter retard.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, Salludon, Krezo and 8 others
A skinny guy will always look like he has a small frame, I'm a good example.

You guys don't realize that lats are what make the shoulders wider, if you have really strong lats, then you'll look wide and the low IQ users of looksmax.me will believe that you have a huge frame even though when you started, your lats were untrained.

wrong, i'm skinny and my frame has always been good, bullshit you're peddling here is ridiculous.

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, Vvvvxxxx, Potentialcel and 2 others
Jeff Seid is like 5 inches shorter than you but frame mogs you even at 15

View attachment 742813

I'm sorry bro, but you really need to swallow the frame pill.
Like I keep saying from the beginning, his frame isn't bigger, he is just more muscular than me.

His shoulders are very muscular and so are his lats so of course he looks as wide as he does. If you focus on training your lats and your shoulders, then of course you'll look wide. But no matter how many times I tell you that, you still don't understand this basic fact.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5385 and Subhuman Philtrum
Like I keep saying from the beginning, his frame isn't bigger, he is just more muscular than me.

His shoulders are very muscular and so are his lats so of course he looks as wide as he does. If you focus on training your lats and your shoulders, then of course you'll look wide. But no matter how many times I tell you that, you still don't understand this basic fact.
For someone who's been training for as long as you have with such lackluster results (if I remember correctly you're 18 in the before and 22 in the after), you have a really big head on your shoulders (no pun intended). Jeff is FIFTEEN there. His bone structure is what gives the illusion of being more muscular, which is the entire reason you can tell the difference between someone who would actually survive out in the wild and some gymcel who discovered needles and basic nutrition and would get his head crushed by a rock the first day society collapses.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and Potentialcel
@copingvolcel

must be his trained lats giving him all that frame width :forcedsmile::lul:

View attachment 742814

even tho hes skinny as fuck and shorter than u (6'2")

every single bodybuilding and trained fitness professional recognizes this u utter retard.
The lats give a good shoulder to hip ratio, this guy doesn't have big lats so his shoulder to hip ratio sucks.

He still looks wide though because he has big shoulders, big traps and a very thick neck.

His shoulder to hip ratio isn't better than mine, but those muscle groups are very muscular and his chest and arms are at an ok size, and he is lean while I am not. That is the only difference.

If you look at the length of his clavicle and mine you will see that they are at a very similar size, he doesn't have wider clavicles than me, he is just more fit than me. So the frame theory is broken once again.

The lats give a good shoulder to hip ratio, this guy doesn't have big lats so his shoulder to hip ratio sucks.

He still looks wide though because he has big shoulders, big traps and a very thick neck.

His shoulder to hip ratio isn't better than mine, but those muscle groups are very muscular and his chest and arms are at an ok size, and he is lean while I am not. That is the only difference.

If you look at the length of his clavicle and mine you will see that they are at a very similar size, he doesn't have wider clavicles than me, he is just more fit than me. So the frame theory is broken once again.
No he just has wider scapula, which can't be obtained through surgery or training. That guy has probably never touched a dumbbell in his life, and if he did it was to do bicep curls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, ProAcktiv, Vvvvxxxx and 3 others
Even with higher testosterone levels, there is a limit to how wide your lats can get, if there wasn't a limit then we would see natural guys who are so wide that they can't fit through doorframes, but this never happens.

Also, it's possible that you naturally have strong lats because of genetics. What you don't understand is that a stronger muscle is a bigger muscle and vice versa. So, if your lats are very thick and big, then it means that they are also very strong. If they are already very strong, then they are close to their genetic potential so training them won't make them become twice their size.

Some guys have good genetics for chest, some for lats, some for neck and so on. Some guys start at a great strength level with a decent amount of muscle mass while others start at the average level and some who are very unlucky start at below average (that is me). But in the end, everyone's muscular potential is similar if their height is the same and they are a similar age and they both don't have serious medical problems.

So, although your starting point is better than mine, your muscular potential is not as godlike as you think, in fact, it's lower than mine because I am taller so I can pack on more muscle than you.

If you don't believe me go ahead, try to make your lats bigger but I can already guarantee you that they won't get much bigger than how they are right now because they are already very developed.
19/10/2020 164 pounds. if you genuinely think that perceived potential matters then prove it. dont just type on a forum "well my potential is bigger cause im taller bro", anw gymaxing was in my list again since gyms reopened, il tag you in 3 months and i want a genuine answer if you still think your potential is better and that my frame is average. how big you get, how fast you grow, and your limit is also part of genetics.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and piscicide

All of them are barely trained; his neck isn't remotely big, his traps only look trained bc of their wide inserts due to his scapula shape, and his shoulders aren't remotely big either.

He has wide hips, but so do you and his upper body to lower body is significantly better than yours.

His clavicle bone is most likely much longer than yours and the frame theory obviously holds true. You can measure your biacromial width (pure skeletal width) and compare to population distributions, but ofc you won't since you want to live in your coping delusions.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Vvvvxxxx and Potentialcel

This. Sort of. A guy who is geniuenly above 6'9' / 206cm and wide or heavyset is not going to fit in doorways both from x axis or y axis. Most really tall people are just really skinny because we have to eat much more to stay even normal weight, unless you are some sort of gigaendomorph with short and thick, chubby limbs. Most of you dont understand that no person, especially nobody over 6 ft / 183 cm barefoot has giant lats if they are actually skinny or still developing. When I was 6'3 / 191 cm barefoot, I was 169 lbs / 77 kg and, while I looked like a stick with clothes on, standing close to others, and shirtless, my frame was noticably wider than most guys. Also people like Jeff Seid is one in ten million white person, so even during puberty he was going to be a mogger, mainly because not only his narrow hips and wide shoulders, but also because of his WAIST. Dont forget upper hip insertions and WAIST. Very underrated.

I do think @copingvolcel is exaggerating a bit, but if we are talking about lanklets and manlets with clothes on, then this (or at least with this level of height difference) :
F6d0132a3e519cd8861469039eb06e7f

Is bullshit, and if we put another tall guy next to the lanklet, you would the similarities such as head size, thigh length, etc, again, unless you are an extreme ectomorph (in this picture it would be the same) or an extreme endomorph.

• +1
Reactions: Potentialcel
For someone who's been training for as long as you have with such lackluster results (if I remember correctly you're 18 in the before and 22 in the after), you have a really big head on your shoulders (no pun intended). Jeff is FIFTEEN there. His bone structure is what gives the illusion of being more muscular, which is the entire reason you can tell the difference between someone who would actually survive out in the wild against some gymcel who discovered needles and basic nutrition and would get his head crushed by a rock the first day society collapses.
Like I said many times, not everyone starts with the same level of muscle mass.

The men in my family who were very tall were also very skinny. I was that skinny because my strength level was lower than average.

When you are natural, your level of muscle mass and your level of strength are tied together, so if you are really weak, then you will look weak and skinny, if you are really strong, then you will look really strong and muscular, it's as simple as that.

The reason why I didn't make a lot of progress from 2016 to 2020 is because I didn't train regularly during all that time and in my first 2 years I didn't eat enough and I lacked the right knowledge to make gains, in February 2020 though I was fully ready to make the best gains of my life but because of the pandemic, I was forced to stop training because my gym closed down. If I were stronger, I would look a lot more muscular.

In fact, I will prove it, I will prove everything that I am saying right now, I bought a home gym which will be ready in only 2-3 weeks, so 1 year from now I'll post my pics, and you'll see how muscular I will look like and I will show the strength progression too. Then I'll make another thread 1 year after that and then finally 1 year after that. I already know the strength standards that I need to reach to fill out my frame:
a 100 lb weighted chin up, a 200 lb overhead press, a 300 lb paused bench press, a 400 lb squat and a 500 lb deadlift

In 3 years, I'll reach those standards and I'll be at around 220 lbs at 15% body fat with a completely filled frame, then you can try telling me that I have a small frame. But comparing a guy who is bigger and stronger to a guy who is weaker and more skinny isn't an accurate comparison when trying to compare frame size between 2 guys.

Attachments

• Strength Stats.PNG
    Strength Stats.PNG
    8.9 KB · Views: 95
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5385 and androgenic
19/10/2020 164 pounds. if you genuinely think that perceived potential matters then prove it. dont just type on a forum "well my potential is bigger cause im taller bro", anw gymaxing was in my list again since gyms reopened, il tag you in 3 months and i want a genuine answer if you still think your potential is better and that my frame is average. how big you get, how fast you grow, and your limit is also part of genetics.
Your potential is way better lol. Your shoulder width mogs and it's a misnomer that taller people have better potential for bodybuilding. The only Mr. Olympia above 6' is Arnold.

Of course though what's more important than being Mr. Olympia is mogging out in the wild... and by naturally having wider shoulders you already win. GG

• +1

The men in my family who were very tall were also very skinny. I was that skinny because my strength level was lower than average.

When you are natural, your level of muscle mass and your level of strength are tied together, so if you are really weak, then you will look weak and skinny, if you are really strong, then you will look really strong and muscular, it's as simple as that.

The reason why I didn't make a lot of progress from 2016 to 2020 is because I didn't train regularly during all that time and in my first 2 years I didn't eat enough and I lacked the right knowledge to make gains, in February 2020 though I was fully ready to make the best gains of my life but because of the pandemic, I was forced to stop training because my gym closed down. If I were stronger, I would look a lot more muscular.

In fact, I will prove it, I will prove everything that I am saying right now, I bought a home gym which will be ready in only 2-3 weeks, so 1 year from now I'll post my pics, and you'll see how muscular I will look like and I will show the strength progression too. Then I'll make another thread 1 year after that and then finally 1 year after that. I already know the strength standards that I need to reach to fill out my frame:
a 100 lb weighted chin up, a 200 lb overhead press, a 300 lb paused bench press, a 400 lb squat and a 500 lb deadlift

In 3 years, I'll reach those standards and I'll be at around 220 lbs at 15% body fat with a completely filled frame, then you can try telling me that I have a small frame. But comparing a guy who is bigger and stronger to a guy who is weaker and more skinny isn't an accurate comparison when trying to compare frame size between 2 guys.
You will most likely end up having a blocky (unaesthetic) physique at 220 the way your bone structure is.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Potentialcel and randomuser2407
Kanoa igarashi lead

Kanoa

This nigga here is a confirmed 5'11, JUST FUCKIN LOL if you think frame doesnt varies within the same height range

• +1
  • Woah

His shoulders are naturally wider. Watch his arm angle, pointing straight down they would be still clearly past his hips, for you, not so much. But your hips are wider too so this makes it more pronounced than it is.

Shoulder width definitely does vary by person, you must be severely coping to think it doesn't.

Big lats and delts improve the appearance of a frame greatly though.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Potentialcel and Uglybrazilian
Mogger2

Mogger

Another 5'11 nigga with a top tier frame

• +1
This. Sort of. A guy who is geniuenly above 6'9' / 206cm and wide or heavyset is not going to fit in doorways both from x axis or y axis. Most really tall people are just really skinny because we have to eat much more to stay even normal weight, unless you are some sort of gigaendomorph with short and thick, chubby limbs. Most of you dont understand that no person, especially nobody over 6 ft / 183 cm barefoot has giant lats if they are actually skinny or still developing. When I was 6'3 / 191 cm barefoot, I was 169 lbs / 77 kg and, while I looked like a stick with clothes on, standing close to others, and shirtless, my frame was noticably wider than most guys. Also people like Jeff Seid is one in ten million white person, so even during puberty he was going to be a mogger, mainly because not only his narrow hips and wide shoulders, but also because of his WAIST. Dont forget upper hip insertions and WAIST. Very underrated.

I do think @copingvolcel is exaggerating a bit, but if we are talking about lanklets and manlets with clothes on, then this (or at least with this level of height difference) :
View attachment 742822

Is bullshit, and if we put another tall guy next to the lanklet, you would the similarities such as head size, thigh length, etc, again, unless you are an extreme ectomorph (in this picture it would be the same) or an extreme endomorph.
My point is that there is no such thing as an ectomorph.

If you're skinny it's because you're weak so you lack muscle mass. If you take a healthy young man who is skinny a 6 foot 4 or even at 6 foot 9 and you make him reach the advanced strength standards ( a 100 lb weighted chin up, a 200 lb overhead press, a 300 lb paused bench press, a 400 lb squat and a 500 lb deadlift), he will look very muscular and he will be much stronger than shorter men because he will have more muscle mass.

You all rely on your starting point genetics to determine your muscular potential when in reality any skinny guy who has the right knowledge and trains properly for long enough can get to a very impressive physique even if he looked weak and skinny when he started.

Just because your starting point is better doesn't mean your muscular potential is better and that breaks your frame theory.

All the coaches who have worked with hundreds of clients for over 10 years will agree with me on this, if you are tall, your frame is automatically huge, there are no exceptions unless you have a serious medical condition.

Frame

Chestbrah and Jeff Seid are the same height and still Jeff Seid has much wider shoulders even tho chestbrah is also roided with big lats

JFL if you think you cant get framemogged by a person at your same height, its delusional and utter cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, EckhartTollemaxx, johncruz12345 and 3 others
3 months is not enough time, like I said, some guys reach their potential earlier than others. However, their potential remains similar.

We'll compare our strength level vs our level of muscle mass in 1 year if you want but since your lats are already advanced, they'll probably still look bigger than mine because they are your best muscle group.

All of them are barely trained; his neck isn't remotely big, his traps only look trained bc of their wide inserts due to his scapula shape, and his shoulders aren't remotely big either.

He has wide hips, but so do you and his upper body to lower body is significantly better than yours.

His clavicle bone is most likely much longer than yours and the frame theory obviously holds true. You can measure your biacromial width (pure skeletal width) and compare to population distributions, but ofc you won't since you want to live in your coping delusions.
His neck isn't big????? Do you hear how crazy you sound? He has a very thick neck that is probably close to 20 inches, while mine is only 14.5 inches, that is a big difference. His traps are also very developed due to genetics, while mine aren't developed at all. You're the one who has coping delusions.

My point is that there is no such thing as an ectomorph.

If you're skinny it's because you're weak so you lack muscle mass. If you take a healthy young man who is skinny a 6 foot 4 or even at 6 foot 9 and you make him reach the advanced strength standards ( a 100 lb weighted chin up, a 200 lb overhead press, a 300 lb paused bench press, a 400 lb squat and a 500 lb deadlift), he will look very muscular and he will be much stronger than shorter men because he will have more muscle mass.

You all rely on your starting point genetics to determine your muscular potential when in reality any skinny guy who has the right knowledge and trains properly for long enough can get to a very impressive physique even if he looked weak and skinny when he started.

Just because your starting point is better doesn't mean your muscular potential is better and that breaks your frame theory.

All the coaches who have worked with hundreds of clients for over 10 years will agree with me on this, if you are tall, your frame is automatically huge, there are no exceptions unless you have a serious medical condition.
Being able to do heavy lifts doesn’t mean having more muscle mass. Powerlifters can lift way more than bodybuilders on average but still look more shit

You can train for 10 years and slam as many PEDs as you want, but you’ll never have Laid’s 29 inch waist and 24 inch bideltoid. It just will not happen. Because it’s bones. And you have to be born with them. It’s a brutal blackpill. I’m sorry. This thread is over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Potentialcel, Deleted member 2214 and 1 other person
His neck isn't big????? Do you hear how crazy you sound? He has a very thick neck that is probably close to 20 inches, while mine is only 14.5 inches, that is a big difference. His traps are also very developed due to genetics, while mine aren't developed at all. You're the one who has coping delusions.

woahhhh i think you stumbled on to the point where your belief contradicts itself. yep his neck isn't big (nor are any of his muscle groups), now let's see if you can reach the appropriate conclusion from this or not...

ur having like 5 diff ppl brutally framepill u itt yet u keep denying lmfao. its amusing asf.

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv, johncruz12345, Vvvvxxxx and 3 others

First of all write less get to the point faster
secondly i am 74kg right now, i am not heavier than you,
too much to reply but i really wanna see you transform none the less