COPINGVOLCEL THINKS GUYS AT SIMILAR HEIGHT CANT HAVE DIFFERENT FRAMES. DO I FRAME MOG HIM OR NO!

EC069E28 3255 4609 831E 6CE5529FBC35

@copingvolcel
D5E94D19 495F 43DE 9721 B31683B5305D

• JFL
Reactions: Potentialcel
Even with higher testosterone levels, there is a limit to how wide your lats can get, if there wasn't a limit then we would see natural guys who are so wide that they can't fit through doorframes, but this never happens.

Also, it's possible that you naturally have strong lats because of genetics. What you don't understand is that a stronger muscle is a bigger muscle and vice versa. So, if your lats are very thick and big, then it means that they are also very strong. If they are already very strong, then they are close to their genetic potential so training them won't make them become twice their size.

Some guys have good genetics for chest, some for lats, some for neck and so on. Some guys start at a great strength level with a decent amount of muscle mass while others start at the average level and some who are very unlucky start at below average (that is me). But in the end, everyone's muscular potential is similar if their height is the same and they are a similar age and they both don't have serious medical problems.

So, although your starting point is better than mine, your muscular potential is not as godlike as you think, in fact, it's lower than mine because I am taller so I can pack on more muscle than you.

If you don't believe me go ahead, try to make your lats bigger but I can already guarantee you that they won't get much bigger than how they are right now because they are already very developed.
dude why are you writing essays, he clearly has a better frame

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx
  • +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and Potentialcel
Tbh yeah it looks like he over flexed his lats in his pic
look at the lat im holding my phone with, if im overflexing my lats then replicate the picture with similar proportions and flex as much as you want in it...il wait

• +1
its beyond me how he gained 30lbs yet looks exactly the same

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 5818, piscicide and 2 others
@copingvolcel did you just bulk on a GOMAD diet jfl

• +1
its beyond me thats theres now 4 pages of this and half of them are him and his essays

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393, Vvvvxxxx, Ocelot and 3 others
This guy was trying to flex his physique to me. He kept talking about how much he knows about gym, and kept calling me a skinny lmao. This nigga gained 30 lbs in 4 years.

• JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, rentfreegigachad and Potentialcel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393, Vvvvxxxx, rentfreegigachad and 1 other person
This guy was trying to flex his physique to me. He kept talking about how much he knows about gym, and kept calling me a skinny lmao. This nigga gained 30 lbs in 4 years.
30 fat low t pounds

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and johncruz12345
View attachment 742852

Chestbrah and Jeff Seid are the same height and still Jeff Seid has much wider shoulders even tho chestbrah is also roided with big lats

JFL if you think you cant get framemogged by a person at your same height, its delusional and utter cope
Jeff definitely mogs but chesbrah has still top 1% body.

Most men look like shit.

You're both right. Potentialcel has broad shoulders (which women do 100% respond to more than any body part except maybe abs, you have 0 real life experience to claim otherwise.) But he does actually have overdeveloped lats and looks almost comical compared to his tiny waist. It's not a strong looking physique at all and the hip shoulder ratio is too high. You'll never see a professional sportsman with a pencil core like that.

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
It's not a strong looking physique at all and the hip shoulder ratio is too high
Strong looking physique? Nigga i havent trained in a year, i barely eat food cause im never hungry since i stopped working out. Wait a few months when i train a bit and then critique me

6'2 and 74kg ofcourse i look like shit this is nothing, show me similar bodyweight/height as me strong looking physiques so that i can understand what that looks like.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and piscicide
Strong looking physique? Nigga i havent trained in a year, i barely eat food cause im never hungry since i stopped working out. Wait a few months when i train a bit and then critique me

6'2 and 74kg ofcourse i look like shit this is nothing, show me similar bodyweight/height as me strong looking physiques so that i can understand what that looks like.

Calm down bro, you might strain a lat

• Hmm...
Reactions: piscicide
Jeff definitely mogs but chesbrah has still top 1% body.

Most men look like shit.
he placed 4th in some bbing competition and hes expeting to get a pro card... everyone on this forum likes to discredit him but his physique is still top top top tier, like 99.999ile

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and piscicide
oof i knew you would stay quiet, dissapointed

You got triggered hard pencil core. IDC whether your training or not currently and you never stated it. Don't post pics trying to mog someone else if you can't handle criticism.

• Hmm...
piscicide living rent free up potentialcels asshole

• +1
Where did the 30lb go? He looks exactly the same in the second pic jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
Tbh yeah it looks like he over flexed his lats in his pic
I have similar frame to him. The reason you think that is because his shoulders are so wide you start to see his back muscles from the front. I doubt flexing of lats changes your raw width.

• +1
Both of them look fucking comical. Jfl

You got triggered hard pencil core. IDC whether your training or not currently and you never stated it. Don't post pics trying to mog someone else if you can't handle criticism.
Its a frame mog , you dont need muscle its bones. Stated it at least twice but it wasnt even needed to be stated cause again its a frame mog.

You said its not a strong looking physique which has nothing to do with the whole entirity of the thread but u wanted to feel special so you played out some virtual critique fantasy to selfvalidate your self just one more small little time. Now instead of calling me names address my previous point and show me strong looking physiques at similar weight/height ratios as me. Otherwise stay silent and stop replying with stupid insult fishing reaction expressions like pencil core lmfao

Telling me to handle criticism when he has expectations of others from his replies not to be bad towards him and full on gets triggered and starts insulting showcasing true intentions. Keep it real pussy.

In and out

• +1
piscicide living rent free up potentialcels asshole
Read this right when i replied to your first comment and im 100 % right. Just look at your self your pathetic. Someone reacted to your comment with something you didnt like and you proactively went out of your way to address the reaction and miniscule the person.

You have no value and you 're not a man, this is my last reply to you

I have similar frame to him. The reason you think that is because his shoulders are so wide you start to see his back muscles from the front. I doubt flexing of lats changes your raw width.

it’s because he’s puffing his lats forward (which is why his pigeon chest is collapsing on itself like two deflated baloons) and is also angle frauding. No one fucking looks like that irl wake up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: randomuser2407 and androgenic
Read this right when i replied to your first comment and im 100 % right. Just look at your self your pathetic. Someone reacted to your comment with something you didnt like and you proactively went out of your way to address the reaction and miniscule the person.

You have no value and you 're not a man, this is my last reply to you

Seems like I sufficiently interrupted your dopamine stream from all the validation you were seeking and getting from this thread.

Tally ho old chap

AFD5486F 0895 4531 A82D 92261D36C5C7

it’s because he’s puffing his lats forward (which is why his pigeon chest is collapsing on itself like two deflated baloons) and is also angle frauding. No one fucking looks like that irl wake up
That is exactly what I was trying to say from the very beginning and even if it was possible to look like that, like you said, it is not aesthetic. Too many guys on here are obsessed with bodybuilder stuff that normal people don't even care about especially women. Thanks to their stupidity guys like Kinobody are able to sell them 60$ programs that claim that v tapers are the most attractive thing on a man according to women even though it's a lie used to sell stuff.

Poor dude. I wonder how many millions of words did he write on this forum

One of the copest copes I've ever read on this godforsaken forum. Brutally over for this lanklet.