COPINGVOLCEL THINKS GUYS AT SIMILAR HEIGHT CANT HAVE DIFFERENT FRAMES. DO I FRAME MOG HIM OR NO!

I really want you to stop coping man. It’s for your own good. @copingvolcel

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Vvvvxxxx
My point is that there is no such thing as an ectomorph.

If you're skinny it's because you're weak so you lack muscle mass. If you take a healthy young man who is skinny a 6 foot 4 or even at 6 foot 9 and you make him reach the advanced strength standards ( a 100 lb weighted chin up, a 200 lb overhead press, a 300 lb paused bench press, a 400 lb squat and a 500 lb deadlift), he will look very muscular and he will be much stronger than shorter men because he will have more muscle mass.

You all rely on your starting point genetics to determine your muscular potential when in reality any skinny guy who has the right knowledge and trains properly for long enough can get to a very impressive physique even if he looked weak and skinny when he started.

Just because your starting point is better doesn't mean your muscular potential is better and that breaks your frame theory.

All the coaches who have worked with hundreds of clients for over 10 years will agree with me on this, if you are tall, your frame is automatically huge, there are no exceptions unless you have a serious medical condition.
I guess you are right. By ectomorph and endomorphs I am talking about limbs and metabolism. If you have good muscle insertions, but you are weak, you have no excuse, because eventually you will get bigger. But what about the opposite? combined with a huge waist you will always be typically weak, unless you are bloatmaxxed.

But in that case would that not mean that manlets (actual sub 5'8" / 173 cm manlets) can't be stick thin either? Nobody has mentioned head length/size, which is one reason of many as to why actual turbomanlets IRL always look terrible.

But I dont really know much about this. I just eat and lift my bed as a workout, so educate me.

Being able to do heavy lifts doesn’t mean having more muscle mass. Powerlifters can lift way more than bodybuilders on average but still look more shit

You can train for 10 years and slam as many PEDs as you want, but you’ll never have Laid’s 29 inch waist and 24 inch bideltoid. It just will not happen. Because it’s bones. And you have to be born with them. It’s a brutal blackpill. I’m sorry. This thread is over
This is laughable and it shows that you know nothing about training as a natural lifter.

Powerlifters look less aesthetic than bodybuilders because they are built for the sport of powerlifting while the bodybuilders are built for the sport of bodybuilding. Training for strength doesn't make someone a powerlifter, unless they train 1 rep maxes (1RMs) on max effort lifts.

And, bodybuilders are on high amounts of drugs, that is how they are able to train with high volume low frequency programs without gaining any strength and making their muscles bigger, it's because the more testosterone you have, the easier it is to build muscle and lose fat and with steroids you get 24/7 protein synthesis, while as a natural you get only 48 hours after training a muscle group, and as a natural you have to gain strength to build muscle.

The only reason why I look a bit bigger on the second picture than on my first picture is because I got stronger, if I had stayed at the same strength level, I wouldn't have gained any muscle mass.

So, naturals have to train harder, eat a lot more and we have to train in higher frequency for lower volume than those who use steroids.

That is why as a natural, full body training is superior to any other type of program because it gives you the best frequency, exercise selection and recovery to gain strength and build muscle as quickly as possible.

As for David Laid and Jeff Seid, they both use lots of steroids and I don't know the exact cocktail of drugs that they use but if I did and I used the same drugs, I would get the same kind of results as long as I am as tall as them or taller. Of course, I will never look like them but that is only because I will never take steroids because I don't need to do that to look good as a natural and steroids are for insecure bitches who have body dysmorphia.

My point is that there is no such thing as an ectomorph.

If you're skinny it's because you're weak so you lack muscle mass. If you take a healthy young man who is skinny a 6 foot 4 or even at 6 foot 9 and you make him reach the advanced strength standards ( a 100 lb weighted chin up, a 200 lb overhead press, a 300 lb paused bench press, a 400 lb squat and a 500 lb deadlift), he will look very muscular and he will be much stronger than shorter men because he will have more muscle mass.

You all rely on your starting point genetics to determine your muscular potential when in reality any skinny guy who has the right knowledge and trains properly for long enough can get to a very impressive physique even if he looked weak and skinny when he started.

Just because your starting point is better doesn't mean your muscular potential is better and that breaks your frame theory.

All the coaches who have worked with hundreds of clients for over 10 years will agree with me on this, if you are tall, your frame is automatically huge, there are no exceptions unless you have a serious medical condition.
wtf does this even mean "Just because your starting point is better doesn't mean your muscular potential is better and that breaks your frame theory. "

what does one have to do with the other?

Of course, I will never look like them but that is only because I will never take steroids because I don't need to do that to look good as a natural and steroids are for insecure bitches who have body dysmorphia.

This is a looksmaxxing site, sir.

Disclaimer I’ve never used steroids but your attitude toward them is bluepilled and cope as fuck tbh

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and Potentialcel
I really want you to stop coping man. It’s for your own good. @copingvolcel
You'll see that I was right when I finally make my transformation over the next 3 years. Then I'll finally be able to destroy that stupid low IQ framecel theory. And if I can do that, then my example will constantly be remember on this forum and be brought up to shut up anyone who dares to bring up that theory again.

The only reason why I look a bit bigger on the second picture than on my first picture is because I got stronger, if I had stayed at the same strength level, I wouldn't have gained any muscle mass.

If you didn’t look bigger after 4 fucking years then yeah there’s probably a problem. Even natty your results are underwhelming ngl. Looking 5% bigger after more than 1000 days doesn’t make you a natty training expert

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Vvvvxxxx
You'll see that I was right when I finally make my transformation over the next 3 years. Then I'll finally be able to destroy that stupid low IQ framecel theory. And if I can do that, then my example will constantly be remember on this forum and be brought up to shut up anyone who dares to bring up that theory again.
It’s never going to happen because frame is law. I say this with 100% confidence

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, Vvvvxxxx and randomuser2407
3 months is not enough time, like I said, some guys reach their potential earlier than others. However, their potential remains similar.

We'll compare our strength level vs our level of muscle mass in 1 year if you want but since your lats are already advanced, they'll probably still look bigger than mine because they are your best muscle group.
this is how i know you dont train hardcore or just play around in the gym. how fast a man can gain muscle varies extremely. my potential is big compared to the average person but idk about you so thats why im telling you to stick with your plan and execute. 3 months for me is enough to make a huge difference wait and see.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx

Disclaimer I’ve never used steroids but your attitude toward them is bluepilled and cope as fuck tbh
It's not. Steroids are dangerous, they stop your natural testosterone production which will shrink your balls down to the size of tiny raisins., they speed up hair loss, they make you look older by aging your skin, they put you at a very high risk of a heart attack, they can make you impulsive (aka roid rage), they can cause kidney failure, they can cause liver damage, they can make you unable to have kids by decreasing sperm count, they can give you gynecomastia, and they can cause prostate cancer among many other problems.

All that just to have muscles that look more full, and to get to your goal faster, it's simply not worth it. Not when 3 years of serious training would make you so gymmaxxed that women wouldn't think you are too skinny compared to those who use steroids.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5385 and balding17yomanletcel
This thread is giving me a headache

• +1
Reactions: Potentialcel
This is laughable and it shows that you know nothing about training as a natural lifter.

Powerlifters look less aesthetic than bodybuilders because they are built for the sport of powerlifting while the bodybuilders are built for the sport of bodybuilding. Training for strength doesn't make someone a powerlifter, unless they train 1 rep maxes (1RMs) on max effort lifts.

And, bodybuilders are on high amounts of drugs, that is how they are able to train with high volume low frequency programs without gaining any strength and making their muscles bigger, it's because the more testosterone you have, the easier it is to build muscle and lose fat and with steroids you get 24/7 protein synthesis, while as a natural you get only 48 hours after training a muscle group, and as a natural you have to gain strength to build muscle.

So, naturals have to train harder, eat a lot more and we have to train in higher frequency for lower volume than those who use steroids.

That is why as a natural, full body training is superior to any other type of program because it gives you the best frequency, exercise selection and recovery to gain strength and build muscle as quickly as possible.

As for David Laid and Jeff Seid, they both use lots of steroids and I don't know the exact cocktail of drugs that they use but if I did and I used the same drugs, I would get the same kind of results as long as I am as tall as them or taller. Of course, I will never look like them but that is only because I will never take steroids because I don't need to do that to look good as a natural and steroids are for insecure bitches who have body dysmorphia.

"Powerlifters look less aesthetic than bodybuilders because they are built for the sport of powerlifting while the bodybuilders are built for the sport of bodybuilding"

So Ronnie Coleman who was a world class powerlifter and the best bodybuilder in the world was built for what? im confused can you elaborate

Both of the frames are terrible imo

"steroids are for insecure bitches..."

gtfo @copingvolcel you bluepilled normie first you make all these mental gymnastics about frame and now you call guys who take steroids insecure. Do you even know what the blackpill is? people are doing surgeries because they realized some brutal truths about the world, if they wanna take steroids so be it.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and wagbox
this is how i know you dont train hardcore or just play around in the gym. how fast a man can gain muscle varies extremely. my potential is big compared to the average person but idk about you so thats why im telling you to stick with your plan and execute. 3 months for me is enough to make a huge difference wait and see.
You can only gain 2 lbs of muscle per month in your first year, then it's cut in half each year, so in your second year you would gain 1 lb of muscle per month, in your third year you would gain 0.5 lb of muscle per month and in your fourth year you would gain 0.25 lb of muscle per month. In total, this is around 40 lbs of muscle which is a lot and makes a huge difference.

If you happen to gain 5 lbs in a month, only 2 lbs of that is muscle (at most), some of it is fat, some of it is water, and the rest is other stuff.

So even though my body fat percentage is the same in the 2 pictures, I didn't gain 32 lbs of pure muscle because that simply isn't possible. Instead I gained maybe a bit of muscle but most of it isn't actually muscle, there was some fat but it wasn't all of it.

Unless you are on steroids and lying about your steroid use, then in 3 months, there won't be a huge difference unless you are simply regaining muscle that you lost previously. This is known as muscle memory.

But after you regained the muscle that you lost, the rate of muscle growth goes back to how it's supposed to be. If it were not this way, then you could reach your muscular potential in only 1 year, but clearly this isn't the case. Gaining muscle takes time, that's why I don't look amazing after a long time, because it requires time, commitment, dedication, and consistency, except if you are using steroids, then you can eat whatever you want, miss some sleep and still make gains.

gtfo @copingvolcel you bluepilled normie first you make all these mental gymnastics about frame and now you call guys who take steroids insecure. Do you even know what the blackpill is? people are doing surgeries because they realized some brutal truths about the world, if they wanna take steroids so be it.
Plus all his evidence that steroids are bad are fearmongering straight out of a fucking Health textbook. Bluepilled as sin

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx

There is a big difference between fixing important facial deformities with surgeries and ruining your health with dangerous compounds that cause terrible effects to your body.

Also, the most commonly discussed surgery here on looksmax is the double jaw surgery, that is not a plastic surgery, that is a legit maxillofacial surgery to fix a real medical problem, saying that it's the same as steroids is very low IQ even for you.

Your shoulders look really odd paired with the rest of your body but its not really a bad thing. mirin tbh

• Woah
Plus all his evidence that steroids are bad are fearmongering straight out of a fucking Health textbook. Bluepilled as sin
If some made up concept like blue pill vs black pill is your only argument, then you're even dumber than I thought, how about you try to come up with real valid arguments instead of sounding like a cult member. You're no better than the delusional mgtow who shove their acronyms and made up words in everyone's face.

So many low IQ retards on this forum..

@copingvolcel is clearly an ectomorph with a narrow frame.. Same as me..

If you bulked up you'd look like Jeane Claude Van Damme

Jean-Claude-Van-Damme-stunts-feature.jpg

You can only gain 2 lbs of muscle per month in your first year, then it's cut in half each year, so in your second year you would gain 1 lb of muscle per month, in your third year you would gain 0.5 lb of muscle per month and in your fourth year you would gain 0.25 lb of muscle per month. In total, this is around 40 lbs of muscle which is a lot and makes a huge difference.

If you happen to gain 5 lbs in a month, only 2 lbs of that is muscle (at most), some of it is fat, some of it is water, and the rest is other stuff.

So even though my body fat percentage is the same in the 2 pictures, I didn't gain 32 lbs of pure muscle because that simply isn't possible. Instead I gained maybe a bit of muscle but most of it isn't actually muscle, there was some fat but it wasn't all of it.

Unless you are on steroids and lying about your steroid use, then in 3 months, there won't be a huge difference unless you are simply regaining muscle that you lost previously. This is known as muscle memory.

But after you regained the muscle that you lost, the rate of muscle growth goes back to how it's supposed to be. If it were not this way, then you could reach your muscular potential in only 1 year, but clearly this isn't the case. Gaining muscle takes time, that's why I don't look amazing after a long time, because it requires time, commitment, dedication, and consistency, except if you are using steroids, then you can eat whatever you want, miss some sleep and still make gains.
i know what muscle memory is and thats what im talking about but even before that in 4 months when i started training i had gained 24 pounds and most of it was muscle cause my bodyfat barely changed. some people have different genetics, theres a small percentage of men that cant gain muscle even if they trained i saw that irl with people i trained.

Last edited:
There is a big difference between fixing important facial deformities with surgeries and ruining your health with dangerous compounds that cause terrible effects to your body.

Also, the most commonly discussed surgery here on looksmax is the double jaw surgery, that is not a plastic surgery, that is a legit maxillofacial surgery to fix a real medical problem, saying that it's the same as steroids is very low IQ even for you.
permanent nerve damage and alveolar bone atrophy isnt dangerous lol.
steroid knowledge has advanced idk if you live in the 80s but theres a thing called pct which stands for post cycle therapy and you can 100 % revive back to your natural testosterone production if you know what ur doing

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, piscicide and wagbox
If some made up concept like blue pill vs black pill is your only argument, then you're even dumber than I thought, how about you try to come up with real valid arguments instead of sounding like a cult member. You're no better than the delusional mgtow who shove their acronyms and made up words in everyone's face.
I'd rather be as stupid as I allegedly am than have a frame like yours

• Woah
You guys are low IQ morons if you think he has a bigger frame just because he focused on training his lats specifically.

Anyone who trains their lats hard enough for long enough will look that wide, it's normal.
It is not about lats bro stop coping. The same way your femur and tibia make you 6’4 is the same way his clavicle bone mogs you to oblivion. He has a pussy wetting frame, you don’t.

• +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian, Krezo, johncruz12345 and 3 others
So many low IQ retards on this forum..

@copingvolcel is clearly an ectomorph with a narrow frame.. Same as me..

If you bulked up you'd look like Jeane Claude Van Damme

Jean-Claude-Van-Damme-stunts-feature.jpg

frame size difference exist yes

ectomorph endomorph and mesomorph dont exist though bro thats old school thinking

i know what muscle memory is and thats what im talking about but even before that in 4 months when i started training i had gained 24 pounds and most of it was muscle cause my bodyfat bareky changed. some people have different genetics, theres a small percentage of men that cant gain muscle even if they trained i saw that irl with people i trained.
The people you trained with weren't necessarily natural, everyone who takes steroids lie about their steroid use to everyone they know (to their friends and their family), unless you live with them and can watch them 24/7, then you can't be 100% sure that they are natural. A good way to tell if someone is natural though is to compare their strength level to their muscle mass, if they are muscular but weak, then they are fake natties (lying about their steroid use), and if they are muscular and strong, then they are most likely natural.

You didn't gain 24 lbs of muscle, just because your body fat stays the same doesn't mean it was muscle, a lot of it could have very well been water, glycogen and even fat. What you don't realize is that if you were to just gain muscle, then your body fat wouldn't stay the same, it would drop to a lower amount because your weight would have a higher percentage of muscle mass than before, this is just simple math.

If you had gained 24 lbs of muscle, you wouldn't have such a small weak chest. It takes 1 year for a natural lifter who trains seriously properly to gain that much muscle mass. It was either muscle memory or you didn't gain just muscle mass.

The people you trained with weren't necessarily natural, everyone who takes steroids lie about their steroid use to everyone they know (to their friends and their family), unless you live with them and can watch them 24/7, then you can't be 100% sure that they are natural. A good way to tell if someone is natural though is to compare their strength level to their muscle mass, if they are muscular but weak, then they are fake natties (lying about their steroid use), and if they are muscular and strong, then they are most likely natural.

You didn't gain 24 lbs of muscle, just because your body fat stays the same doesn't mean it was muscle, a lot of it could have very well been water, glycogen and even fat. What you don't realize is that if you were to just gain muscle, then your body fat wouldn't stay the same, it would drop to a lower amount because your weight would have a higher percentage of muscle mass than before, this is just simple math.

If you had gained 24 lbs of muscle, you wouldn't have such a small weak chest. It takes 1 year for a natural lifter who trains seriously properly to gain that much muscle mass. It was either muscle memory or you didn't gain just muscle mass.
ur correct but i meant 24 pounds of muscle i gained more than that and thats the speculated muscle gain i had, again i have a genetic disease which makes my t levels way higher than average so its like im running a low t cycle forever but even then my growth rate is unbelievable. this isnt even the thread topic but whatever. my chest is small cause i just have a small chest genetically.

• JFL
Reactions: randomuser2407
It is not about lats bro stop coping. The same way your femur and tibia make you 6’4 is the same way his clavicle bone mogs you to oblivion. He has a pussy wetting frame, you don’t.
Unless we live in a world where women's favorite sport is pro-bodybuilding, women literally don't give a fuck about a man's proportions, and if he has muscular imbalances then he looks weird compared to the guy who trains his entire body.

Women aren't as obsessed with the details as you think, they only care about your height and your level of muscle mass, not the specific measurements and shapes of the muscles. The only people who would compliment you on having a good shoulder to hip ratio are the gym bros who are obsessed with this stuff and the judges at bodybuilding shows. Women literally don't give a fuck.

They care more about how much muscle you have, how lean you are, how tall you are and what your face looks like. Frame is cope.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Uglybrazilian and Deleted member 6723
3 months for me is enough to make a huge difference wait and see.
Yup I believe you given your test levels and frame. You can definitely put on more muscle than him even if he trains for 1 year. I also get natty gains really quick.

• +1
ur correct but i meant 24 pounds of muscle i gained more than that and thats the speculated muscle gain i had, again i have a genetic disease which makes my t levels way higher than average so its like im running a low t cycle forever but even then my growth rate is unbelievable. this isnt even the thread topic but whatever. my chest is small cause i just have a small chest genetically.
No, your chest is small because it's untrained, if you take your bench press to 315 lbs, your chest will be huge, that is 100% guaranteed to happen.

Your size only depends on your strength level and the length of your limbs, which is why a tall guy with 16 inch arms looks less big than a short guy with 16 inch arms, it's because taller guys have bigger insertion points.

Unless we live in a world where women's favorite sport is pro-bodybuilding, women literally don't give a fuck about a man's proportions
Really living up to your name coping hard af. A V taper like @Potentialcel gets pussy wet, the same way you find a nice waist to hip ratio attractive. You don’t know how important it is because you don’t have the frame to experience women’s attraction to the male physique. Women respond to broad shoulders and small waist very strongly and it’s been correlated with orgasms.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Uglybrazilian, Potentialcel, johncruz12345 and 4 others
Unless we live in a world where women's favorite sport is pro-bodybuilding, women literally don't give a fuck about a man's proportions, and if he has muscular imbalances then he looks weird compared to the guy who trains his entire body.

Women aren't as obsessed with the details as you think, they only care about your height and your level of muscle mass, not the specific measurements and shapes of the muscles. The only people who would compliment you on having a good shoulder to hip ratio are the gym bros who are obsessed with this stuff and the judges at bodybuilding shows. Women literally don't give a fuck.

They care more about how much muscle you have, how lean you are, how tall you are and what your face looks like. Frame is cope.
yes bro frame is cope. They have same body attractiveness of course.
95ACDD22 E7EE 4682 B407 A0D6D97FA184
7D47F9C4 3C68 451C BE3E 18DC0CF2FE9B

jfl at u. Proportions are more important than how much muscle u have. Of course muscle will be more important if u have little to no muscle but generally frame is more important.

• +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian, wagbox, Deleted member 8576 and 3 others
Really living up to your name coping hard af. A V taper like @Potentialcel gets pussy wet, the same way you find a nice waist to hip ratio attractive. You don’t know how important it is because you don’t have the frame to experience women’s attraction to the male physique. Women respond to broad shoulders and small waist very strongly and it’s been correlated with orgasms.
It's impossible to not have a V taper when you have strong lats. The only way to be really muscular and look narrow is to either be really short or to neglect your lats. My lats are as developed as the rest of my body because I don't focus on specifically one muscle group because I don't want muscular imbalances. But when they will be at their best when I will be able to do weighted chin ups with 100 lbs and barbell rows with 275 lbs, they will look very thick and very wide and my shoulder to hip ratio will be amazing.

You don't understand that because you don't even know what the lats are and how they grow, you don't know the specifics of each compound movement because you never studied them unlike me. I know what muscle groups every compound movement targets, which is how I am able to train my entire body 3 times per week without suffering recovery issues. And that is also how I know that my body will become huge as time goes by. I only mentioned a year because since I am tall, gaining just 10 lbs of muscle wouldn't make me look huge because since my muscular potential is very high, it will take me a bit longer than most to look amazing but the end result will be far better on me than on a 5 foot 10 guy.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Uglybrazilian, Deleted member 6723 and Potentialcel
It's impossible to not have a V taper when you have strong lats. The only way to be really muscular and look narrow is to either be really short or to neglect your lats. My lats are as developed as the rest of my body because I don't focus on specifically one muscle group because I don't want muscular imbalances. But when they will be at their best when I will be able to do weighted chin ups with 100 lbs and barbell rows with 275 lbs, they will look very thick and very wide and my shoulder to hip ratio will be amazing.

You don't understand that because you don't even know what the lats are and how they grow, you don't know the specifics of each compound movement because you never studied them unlike me. I know what muscle groups every compound movement targets, which is how I am able to train my entire body 3 times per week without suffering recovery issues. And that is also how I know that my body will become huge as time goes by. I only mentioned a year because since I am tall, gaining just 10 lbs of muscle wouldn't make me look huge because since my muscular potential is very high, it will take me a bit longer than most to look amazing but the end result will be far better on me than on a 5 foot 10 guy.
No, you have bad shoulder to hip ratio, end of story.

• +1
Reactions: wagbox, Deleted member 6723, piscicide and 1 other person
yes bro frame is cope. They have same body attractiveness of course.
View attachment 742896View attachment 742897
jfl at u. Proportions are more important than how much muscle u have. Of course muscle will be more important if u have little to no muscle but generally frame is more important.
First of all, those are the worst pictures you could have picked because they don't tell you the information that you need to prove your point. The first picture doesn't even show the hips, the second picture doesn't even show the face of a famous person so you can't know their height, and it doesn't look like a legit picture tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: piscicide and Deleted member 6723

a wide frame is almost as what ass is to us.

women dont proactively think about proportions but subconciously their nature drives them to genetic body superiority and that inlcudes frame

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Uglybrazilian, wagbox, Vvvvxxxx and 3 others
No, your chest is small because it's untrained, if you take your bench press to 315 lbs, your chest will be huge, that is 100% guaranteed to happen.

Your size only depends on your strength level and the length of your limbs, which is why a tall guy with 16 inch arms looks less big than a short guy with 16 inch arms, it's because taller guys have bigger insertion points.
no stop dismissing facts cause u were given a different opinion, i had a 280 bench press in february and my chest was still small compared to my body, it is what it is, its gonna get bigger but proportionally its always gonna look smaller

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
Monumental cope
The vast majority of the famous hollywood actors who make women wet don't even have the perfect proportions, that is my point, women love their physique because of the size of the muscles they don't care about such autistic things as the ratios and the proportions, they only care about the muscle size and the six pack, the average person doesn't notice all your autistic measurements or care about them, that's the truth. Here is proof:

Now sure, maybe a few of them, a small minority has a decent shoulder to hip ratio, but the vast majority of them have a really bad shoulder to hip ratio and women (as in their costars and the female audience) still love them for their muscles. So keep coping with your frame bullshit.

no stop dismissing facts cause u were given a different opinion, i had a 280 bench press in february and my chest was still small compared to my body, it is what it is, its gonna get bigger but proportionally its always gonna look smaller
Either you're lying about your strength level, you used fake weights without knowing or your strength potential is just higher than you understand because you train so poorly that you get stuck on that lift. Most people can't bench properly so it makes sense. If your chest is still small at 280, you can probably get it to 350 with the same kind of serious training that I would need to get mine to 300. Some people are genetically gifted on some lifts and when that's the case, it's possible that they have smaller muscles until they fulfill that genetic potential.

The vast majority of the famous hollywood actors who make women wet don't even have the perfect proportions, that is my point, women love their physique because of the size of the muscles they don't care about such autistic things as the ratios and the proportions, they only care about the muscle size and the six pack, the average person doesn't notice all your autistic measurements or care about them, that's the truth. Here is proof:

Now sure, maybe a few of them, a small minority has a decent shoulder to hip ratio, but the vast majority of them have a really bad shoulder to hip ratio and women (as in their costars and the female audience) still love them for their muscles. So keep coping with your frame bullshit.

ur retarted. those actors also have FACE. dont present celebrities in front of a fucking camera to showcase facts. bring up studies showcasing actual behaviour, the amount of components that make up those womens reactions are many more than just muscle and height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, randomuser2407, piscicide and 1 other person
ur retarted. those actors also have FACE. dont present celebrities in front of a fucking camera to showcase facts. bring up studies showcasing actual behaviour, the amount of components that make up those womens reactions are many more than just muscle and height
I knew you would use such a stupid argument that has nothing to do with the subject.

Many of these actors who used to be fat before or used to be less muscular got reactions because of their body alone, yes face matters but women gave them stronger reactions just because their muscles got bigger. That's my point. And most of those celebrities have shit frames according to your autistic opinion about the subject, however women still love their muscles.

Whether a man has wider hips or more narrow hips, women don't care. You believe your bullshit because you were sold lies by the fitness industry that women obsess over something as autistic as the shoulder to hip ratio when in reality they only care about the size of your muscles.

And if you have wider hips, that's actually a huge benefit because it means that your glutes will be much bigger than the guy who has narrow hips, and women, just like men, love big asses, that's a fact, ask any guy who has strong huge glutes due to squats and deadlifts what kind of reactions he gets when he is in bed with women and he will confirm what I am saying, women love big glutes on a man.

So although you do have more narrow hips, there is an important downside to it.

What you don't understand is that women aren't obsessed with the sport of bodybuilding like you are, they only care about the size of the muscles, and the abs and your height when looking at your body, nothing else matters when talking about your body.

• JFL
Reactions: Uglybrazilian
Either you're lying about your strength level, you used fake weights without knowing or your strength potential is just higher than you understand because you train so poorly that you get stuck on that lift. Most people can't bench properly so it makes sense. If your chest is still small at 280, you can probably get it to 350 with the same kind of serious training that I would need to get mine to 300. Some people are genetically gifted on some lifts and when that's the case, it's possible that they have smaller muscles until they fulfill that genetic potential.
no dummy, again with the mental gymnastics. my chest is small cause its small and thats it. people are genetically gifted on some lifts means bones not muscles. Laid had a 600 sumo deadlift at times when he was struggling with 315 bench cause his torso is smaller in comparison to his limps. THATS genetics as far as compound movements

• +1
Reactions: piscicide
I knew you would use such a stupid argument that has nothing to do with the subject.

Many of these actors who used to be fat before or used to be less muscular got reactions because of their body alone, yes face matters but women gave them stronger reactions just because their muscles got bigger. That's my point. And most of those celebrities have shit frames according to your autistic opinion about the subject, however women still love their muscles.

Whether a man has wider hips or more narrow hips, women don't care. You believe your bullshit because you were sold lies by the fitness industry that women obsess over something as autistic as the shoulder to hip ratio when in reality they only care about the size of your muscles.

And if you have wider hips, that's actually a huge benefit because it means that your glutes will be much bigger than the guy who has narrow hips, and women, just like men, love big asses, that's a fact, ask any guy who has strong huge glutes due to squats and deadlifts what kind of reactions he gets when he is in bed with women and he will confirm what I am saying, women love big glutes on a man.

So although you do have more narrow hips, there is an important downside to it.

What you don't understand is that women aren't obsessed with the sport of bodybuilding like you are, they only care about the size of the muscles, and the abs and your height when looking at your body, nothing else matters when talking about your body.
how about maybe their complimenting their muscles cause of the halo effect from their face. they have an excuse to showcase admiration through the muscles about the face. You have no game and all your autistic talk and points are speculations. lies by the fitness industry my ass i dont consume social media. important downside to narrow hips lol. a tight perky proportional small ass is way more attractive than big and perky. ass on a man is about proportion too not just size

• +1
Reactions: piscicide and Vvvvxxxx
Even with higher testosterone levels, there is a limit to how wide your lats can get, if there wasn't a limit then we would see natural guys who are so wide that they can't fit through doorframes, but this never happens.

Also, it's possible that you naturally have strong lats because of genetics. What you don't understand is that a stronger muscle is a bigger muscle and vice versa. So, if your lats are very thick and big, then it means that they are also very strong. If they are already very strong, then they are close to their genetic potential so training them won't make them become twice their size.

Some guys have good genetics for chest, some for lats, some for neck and so on. Some guys start at a great strength level with a decent amount of muscle mass while others start at the average level and some who are very unlucky start at below average (that is me). But in the end, everyone's muscular potential is similar if their height is the same and they are a similar age and they both don't have serious medical problems.

So, although your starting point is better than mine, your muscular potential is not as godlike as you think, in fact, it's lower than mine because I am taller so I can pack on more muscle than you.

If you don't believe me go ahead, try to make your lats bigger but I can already guarantee you that they won't get much bigger than how they are right now because they are already very developed.
You’re 22 and you haven’t filled out your frame yet. Stop coping.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, johncruz12345 and Potentialcel

Frame is important as fuck. I would say its even more important than height given you are at least 5ft10.

• +1
Reactions: Potentialcel, SubhumanCurrycel and Vvvvxxxx
You guys are low IQ morons if you think he has a bigger frame just because he focused on training his lats specifically.

Anyone who trains their lats hard enough for long enough will look that wide, it's normal.
Tbh yeah it looks like he over flexed his lats in his pic