coreschizo mirin my ascension he’s so mad he’s not HTN like me

nword49

nword49

Charisma’s disciple
IMG 1777
IMG 1731

i got a tan and less lens distortion and went a year through puberty and got KERATOPIGermnrtooTATION and got BLUE EYES LOL he’s fucking mad he cant ascend like me i’m HTN and A FAT NIGGER AND HE’S FUCKING MAD HE CANT BE ME AND FUCK SKINNY WHITE GIRLS LOL MIRIN MY ASCENSION BOYO if i get a haircut and debloat it’s OVER JFL LOL best eyes ever and sure im larpimg elias saar:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::feelsuhh: @cromagnon @CoreSchizo @Autismcel

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: gigell, Kristin, glizzygnasher68 and 4 others
Can i get replies

View attachment 3020935View attachment 3020936

i got a tan and less lens distortion and went a year through puberty and got KERATOPIGermnrtooTATION and got BLUE EYES LOL he’s fucking mad he cant ascend like me i’m HTN and A FAT NIGGER AND HE’S FUCKING MAD HE CANT BE ME AND FUCK SKINNY WHITE GIRLS LOL MIRIN MY ASCENSION BOYO if i get a haircut and debloat it’s OVER JFL LOL best eyes ever and sure im larpimg elias saar:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::feelsuhh: @cromagnon @CoreSchizo @Autismcel
Meatball no marinara

• +1
Reactions: counterintuitive
@GabachoCopium can moggathon bully me through ur account i miss him

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and GabachoCopium
  • JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and GabachoCopium
@butterworld eyebrows dont sell in the 2nd pic imo but i need to pluck them and make them fuller

• +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and butterworld
@butterworld eyebrows dont sell in the 2nd pic imo but i need to pluck them and make them fuller
Agreed, if you maintain them they’ll look good.

• +1
Agreed, if you maintain them they’ll look good.
Be COMPLETELY honest with me will i have model top tier eyes with contacts and good eyebrows and lashes and fix my dark circles? also if i lose weight will it disappear. can u notice ratios that r off from the 2nd pic

• +1
Be COMPLETELY honest with me will i have model top tier eyes with contacts and good eyebrows and lashes and fix my dark circles? also if i lose weight will it disappear. can u notice ratios that r off from the 2nd pic
Your eyes are slightly off the axis but it’s not noticeable, especially in person. You’ll have model tier eyes once you fix your under-eye and eyebrows. The under eyes can be resolved easily with makeup and thankfully for you you’re chad when lean so you could get away with wearing makeup

• +1
I mog you lil bro

HOLY FUARK MIRIN HARD

@antony 726 how hard did i ascend first pic is 13-14 second is 15 and morph of me with blue eyes and way thicker eyebrows

• Hmm...
Reactions: antony 726
@antony 726 how hard did i ascend first pic is 13-14 second is 15 and morph of me with blue eyes and way thicker eyebrows
That’s Rizz tbh what’s my rating then ?

That’s Rizz tbh what’s my rating then ?
Ur like mtn-high mtn things r holding u back i dont think im htn but i have good ratios and im pretty high on the psl scale, just fat rn

• +1
@mirrormogger ur mirin

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mirrormogger and antony 726
I agree I’m Ian somerholder from temu

Rizz god
U have such an uncanny resemblence to somerhalder it is insane, ur like his doppelganger but way worse looking,@chief detectiveman is somerhalder doppelganger too but he’s way better looking than u cuz he’s white and nichemaxxed and not ethnic

• +1
U have such an uncanny resemblence to somerhalder it is insane, ur like his doppelganger but way worse looking,@chief detectiveman is somerhalder doppelganger too but he’s way better looking than u cuz he’s white and nichemaxxed and not ethnic
Ohhhh Ik him he look like him cuz he’s white and blue eyes tbh
I agree with all u said tho lol it’s just make me feel good when I hear it
Idk why he got a buz cut

• +1
Reactions: nword49
u gotta take better care of ur curls, too frizzy:feelsautistic:

u gotta take better care of ur curls, too frizzy:feelsautistic:
Ya my hair looks like shit lol thanks what would u rate the ascension? only things changed are eyes and eyebrows

• +1
Also what do u think it’s holding me back ?
I think it’s eye title and jaw

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Also what do u think it’s holding me back ?
I think it’s eye title and jaw
Lotta things tbh lol but yea mainly eye tilt and jaw even tho somerhalder has the same eyes

• Hmm...
Lotta things tbh lol but yea mainly eye tilt and jaw even tho somerhalder has the same eyes
I think it’s mostly the ethnicity tax

I think it’s mostly the ethnicity tax
Definitely, but ur not ugly bro ignore the retards calling u ltn lol they’re genuinely retarded af

• Love it
chad potential tho?
Yeee:Comfy:

I wash it every like 4 days and put leave in conditioner and shit thats it lol. Im getting a haircut tmrw
Once or twice a week is fine, u aren’t supposed to wash curly hair regularly anyways

Leave in is def not enough bro, I’m guessing ur curls don’t even last a day without becoming frizzy. Keep the leave in if u want, but I’d also add a curl cream, to help with curl formation, and a gel to prevent frizz. I use the shea moisture coconut and hibiscus shampoo, conditioner, and curl smoothie along with a curl gel

• Love it
Definitely, but ur not ugly bro ignore the retards calling u ltn lol they’re genuinely retarded af
Ik Ltn is crazy if they called me Ltn before looksmax I agree but rn no

btw by jaw I mean my jaw is a bit narrow my gonial is wide I need wider jaw

View attachment 3020935View attachment 3020936

You look like the Weeknd

Yeee:Comfy:

Once or twice a week is fine, u aren’t supposed to wash curly hair regularly anyways

Leave in is def not enough bro, I’m guessing ur curls don’t even last a day without becoming frizzy. Keep the leave in if u want, but I’d also add a curl cream, to help with curl formation, and a gel to prevent frizz. I use the shea moisture coconut and hibiscus shampoo, conditioner, and curl smoothie along with a curl gel
Im writing all this down lol appreciate u. All the advice genuinely means a lot to me
You look like the Weeknd
No i fucking dont u little hippie faggot literally try comparing me to an LTN again and I’ll kill u

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Im writing all this down lol appreciate u. All the advice genuinely means a lot to me

No i fucking dont u little hippie faggot literally try comparing me to an LTN again and I’ll kill u
Damn imagine being compared to one of the biggest music artists of all time and feeling insulted by it

Damn imagine being compared to one of the biggest music artists of all time and feeling insulted by it
He’s gl but im still insulted i dont enjoy his music

• So Sad
Reactions: Kristin
@Kristin ma fault

@IAMNOTANINCEL do i have chadrone potential

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Wtf is kerato actually valid, I thought it was far more dangerous

Eyemaxxing (only one of them), is very high up on my agenda please do discuss the location and price my friend

Eyemaxxing (only one of them), is very high up on my agenda please do discuss the location and price my friend
My dumbass aint get kerato lol

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx

Do i have chadrone potential tho

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Black men can never be chad.

That's why they call it Tyrone. Not Chadrone :forcedsmile:
Chadrone is mix of chad and tyrone. Meeks is chadrode+ cuz he’s exotic mulatto. I fall into that category little nigger

Chadrone is mix of chad and tyrone. Meeks is chadrode+ cuz he’s exotic mulatto. I fall into that category little nigger
The fat black kid in the post?

He fall into "Meeks exotic mullato" category?

I see

And I just saw your skin color why are you calling me a nigger? 🤣