THIS WAS ME 2 YEARS AGO **UGLY** MY ORIGIN STORY!!!

pneumocystosis

pneumocystosis

im so gifted at finding what i don't like the most
I just spent 40 hours doing coursework.
I haven't slept in 26 hours but thank God I'm done with my work now.

Earlier, I got a notification from my Diary App I used to use 2 years ago.
Turns out I wrote a paragraph in my diary 2 years ago today.

This is what I wrote, 1 week before I joined this forum:

it’s over

"it’s over. I go to school as usual on Mondays. In the morning, Katelyn isn’t there. But she was there at lunch. I ate with Yaro Neil and Clem. I mostly chatted with Yaro and Clem lmao. We spoke about my ig account @alphastandardcel. I used to post looksmaxxing tips and black pills on it, but it made the boys upset because its “bullshit” and “sexist” nature. They think I’m a hateful incel.
Anyway, as we had lunch, I had an eye contact with Fleur (her body count is 1 btw 🤮). I had also posted 2 ig stories last night (1 of me in the sauna, 1 of me post workout looking fresh).

Ofc Katelyn and Fleur saw them, but no reactions from anyone. (Just Lynce 🤮 and val who asked me if I had veneers cus my teeth were white af).

In literature class, Katelyn walks down the corridor while the door is open, we get eye contact. I scream inside and can't stop smiling until the class ends.

9 hours of class today, as usual...

At 6 pm, I chatted with clem, tal and lisa. Tal went on about drugs and shit. Clem invited me to her birthday :) That's gonna be my first ever party wtf.
We also secured a boys night out on friday at the pub in bordeaux, hehe. We chatted for a long time, and talked about class tea. Lisa said no girls were attracted to Yaro in the class. I think Clem has a crush on me. She got fucked by Akhbar and his Tunisian friend btw. Ew.

At dinner tonight, no eye contact with Katelyn, even though we could easily have. This made my heart sink. Maybe the eye-contact earlier was pure luck...
Could she even like me? She can get any guy she wants. I can't get any girl I want. My only advantage is that we're both british and that I'm a year older. A part from that, I'm just a normie.
I cope with these muscles, but she doesn't see that. She just sees my bloated cheeks and ugly fucking acne.

As i get back to the room, i have this sudden instinct to look at alyenor’s (Katelyn's friend) tiktok. It’s as if i felt something, really man, no bs.

I see that she posted 30 mins ago.

This is what she posted:

"-Tiktok of Katelyn kissing a boy at a house party"

That. Is. What. I. Saw.

Tears came up to my eyes, but I didn’t cry. I watched the video in a loop, powerless. Then I found the courage to send the vid to Yaro. He didn’t recognise the girl at first. He was depressed when I told him. But let's be real, his ugly slav ass was not gonna get her. He had no hope.
But me, I still kinda had hope. Not anymore. I want to fucking die.

She is the reason I LITERALLY HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FOCUS IN CLASS.

I SPEND HOURS DAYDREAMING ABOUT HER. HERE SHE IS KISSING A SKINNY RICH KID WITH TIKTOK HAIR.

I was mad. I had imagined this day would come, and I thought I would go crazy.I punched the wall 3 times, tossed my chair to the other side of my dorm, and blasted “all girls are the same” on repeat for 4 hours.

I proceeded to do philo and finish my personal statement, while coping. It’s 4 am rn, i wanna fucking break something. I'm fucking crying.

I could have taken this 2 ways:

1. I could have thought that girls are whores and bawled my eyes out all night
  2. I could have decided to make her regret, and start looksmaxxing again.

I chose 2. I am determined. I put on my acne cremes, and told myself I had to focus on Fleur now. Only way.

I think of all the hours and all these potentially good grades that I have wasted in Katelyn. Her being on my mind is THE MAIN reason i flunked this school year. And the worst part is that I won’t even get her. I can’t be compensated the slightest bit.

The boy she made out with is a fucking twig htn. But realistically he mogs-me looks wise, and halo effect-wise. How did she fall for him, though??

I have to stop caring.

I think of all those eye contacts we had, the obvious signs ( her laughing with fleur when i turn around to look at them, when she changed seats at thanksgiving to face me, when she gazed at me during my speech, the double eye contact at the beginning of the year, the eye contacts we had at the canteen on December 16th [she even went to fetch a spoon just to eye contact with me as she sat back down]...).

Where did i go wrong? How did the other guy do it better than me? He doesn’t even go to our school.

Fuck. Fuck me.

I won't speak to anyone. The grind starts now. I have to disappear on these motherfuckers and return as a chad.

I need to smash the fuck outta my face cus apparently bonesmashing grows bones.

I'll join the forum and ask for a rating as soon as I get my work out the way.

Then I'll perfect my ascension plan.

I just wanna fucking die. But. I will make it."

Yup, I was fucking pathetic, but I was hurt.
I promised myself I would ascend, and I did.

And...

Katelyn DMed me this summer asking if I was in town, after I posted a selfie on my story.

i started from the bottom.
I became unhealthily obsessed with my looks.
I made my own tooth whitening procedure.
I tried so much weird shit to get where I am today.

I'm glad I did it.

@ReadBooksEveryday @apemaxxed

more pics you can use to bully me this FUOTY season

a knackered pneumo

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: BootySniffer69, silencio, Gus17 and 38 others
Don't care + didn't ask + you're French

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: socialcel, Tai Lung, Mainstream and 19 others
Also nigga isn't this what you wrote

What about all the revenge shit. How the fuck did you go from Light Yagami to Luigi in Mario Kart

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0, humanoidsub7, PseudoMaxxer and 10 others
When I see a pneumo thread, first I mark my territory (by posting) and THEN I read. :ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mathis, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Mainstream and 10 others
When I see a pneumo thread, first I mark my territory (by posting) and THEN I read. :ogre:
it's long tbh i'd understand if you dnr me

thanks bhai :love:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Lookologist003, aspiringexcel and 2 others
i got no girls back then
Nvm. Friendship reassorted with you
Pneumo my French shitskin brother (who likely smells) , I am sorry Im so hard on you. Mean even though youve never really insulted me back.

But you gotta understand, diamonds ain't made without being hardened and drilled.

it's long tbh i'd understand if you dnr me

thanks bhai :love:
Nigga he just wants to drill you. Imagine a looney, curry, 28 years virgin, glances upon your cute feminine looks. What do you think he's being nice for

Its @TRUE_CEL we talkin bout'. You best protect your baguette you lil French munchkin'

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mathis, pneumocystosis, LooksOrDeath and 6 others
>level 1 pneumo is MTN
>"started at the bottom"

:feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer, socialcel, guy24 and 11 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, pneumocystosis, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
Dnr
F06FA274 F500 4533 9817 1D554BB2F22C

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mathis, Sub0, qsabathi and 29 others
Nigga he just wants to drill you. Imagine a looney, curry, 28 years virgin, glances upon your cute feminine looks. What do you think he's being nice for

Its @
TRUE_CEL
@TRUE_CEL we talkin bout'. You best protect your baguette you lil French munchkin'
:feelswhat:

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, Mr. President and ReadBooksEveryday
>level 1 pneumo is MTN
>"started at the bottom"

:feelskek:
He naturally would have been htn without any « looksmaxxes »

« i had to grind hard bro and make my own teeth whitening procedure » :ogre: :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: mathis, PseudoMaxxer, try2beme and 7 others
He naturally would have been htn without any « looksmaxxes »

« i had to grind hard bro and make my own teeth whitening procedure » :ogre: :ogre:
Meanwhile level 1 truecel is giga truecel. :feelsrope:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7, PseudoMaxxer, LooksThinker and 4 others
gay ass thread, kill yourself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Running!, uglysub8male, LooksThinker and 1 other person
Okay anyway boyo I read every word despite saying otherwise

Katyln sounds like a whore. I know old love kills hard, believe me I too was in a similar situation. But its time for you to punch your pillow in happiness of being ascension

I know its highly unlikely you have much self respect given you look like a cuck, but you MUST refuse her invitation. Do not be that guy, who lusts over a whore that never liked him when he was ugly. I know muh we are all shallow and whatnot.. but she is not worth it. Deep down you know this. THere is no bright future with her and this is not worth it at all . It won't be long that you start whoring her out at the club except this time she does get smitten and you are left looking like a powerless cuck

Do you get what I mean? In short, reject her invitation. Prove to the whore that there are guys out there that have better options. (I am assuming you do because I did that and I did)

Hope it helped. Sorry for insultiing

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: silencio, PseudoMaxxer, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
Okay anyway boyo I read every word despite saying otherwise

Katyln sounds like a whore. I know old love kills hard, believe me I too was in a similar situation. But its time for you to punch your pillow in happiness of being ascension

I know its highly unlikely you have much self respect given you look like a cuck, but you MUST refuse her invitation. Do not be that guy, who lusts over a whore that never liked him when he was ugly. I know muh we are all shallow and whatnot.. but she is not worth it. Deep down you know this. THere is no bright future with her and this is not worth it at all . It won't be long that you start whoring her out at the club except this time she does get smitten and you are left looking like a powerless cuck

Do you get what I mean? In short, reject her invitation. Prove to the whore that there are guys out there that have better options. (I am assuming you do because I did that and I did)

Hope it helped. Sorry for insultiing
He should just fuck her then block her on everything

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Trensticles, 5'7 zoomer and ReadBooksEveryday

View attachment 2607213

it’s over

"it’s over. I go to school as usual on Mondays. In the morning, Katelyn isn’t there. But she was there at lunch. I ate with Yaro Neil and Clem. I mostly chatted with Yaro and Clem lmao. We spoke about my ig account @alphastandardcel. I used to post looksmaxxing tips and black pills on it, but it made the boys upset because its “bullshit” and “sexist” nature. They think I’m a hateful incel.
Anyway, as we had lunch, I had an eye contact with Fleur (her body count is 1 btw 🤮). I had also posted 2 ig stories last night (1 of me in the sauna, 1 of me post workout looking fresh).

Ofc Katelyn and Fleur saw them, but no reactions from anyone. (Just Lynce 🤮 and val who asked me if I had veneers cus my teeth were white af).

In literature class, Katelyn walks down the corridor while the door is open, we get eye contact. I scream inside and can't stop smiling until the class ends.

At 6 pm, I chatted with clem, tal and lisa. Tal went on about drugs and shit. Clem invited me to her birthday :) That's gonna be my first ever party wtf.
We also secured a boys night out on friday at the pub in bordeaux, hehe. We chatted for a long time, and talked about class tea. Lisa said no girls were attracted to Yaro in the class. I think Clem has a crush on me. She got fucked by Akhbar and his Tunisian friend btw. Ew.

At dinner tonight, no eye contact with Katelyn, even though we could easily have. This made my heart sink. Maybe the eye-contact earlier was pure luck...
Could she even like me? She can get any guy she wants. I can't get any girl I want. My only advantage is that we're both british and that I'm a year older. A part from that, I'm just a normie.
I cope with these muscles, but she doesn't see that. She just sees my bloated cheeks and ugly fucking acne.

As i get back to the room, i have this sudden instinct to look at alyenor’s (Katelyn's friend) tiktok. It’s as if i felt something, really man, no bs.

This is what she posted:

View attachment 2607174

That. Is. What. I. Saw.

Tears came up to my eyes, but I didn’t cry. I watched the video in a loop, powerless. Then I found the courage to send the vid to Yaro. He didn’t recognise the girl at first. He was depressed when I told him. But let's be real, his ugly slav ass was not gonna get her. He had no hope.

I SPEND HOURS DAYDREAMING ABOUT HER. HERE SHE IS KISSING A SKINNY RICH KID WITH TIKTOK HAIR.

I was mad. I had imagined this day would come, and I thought I would go crazy.I punched the wall 3 times, tossed my chair to the other side of my dorm, and blasted “all girls are the same” on repeat for 4 hours.

I proceeded to do philo and finish my personal statement, while coping. It’s 4 am rn, i wanna fucking break something. I'm fucking crying.

I chose 2. I am determined. I put on my acne cremes, and told myself I had to focus on Fleur now. Only way.

I think of all the hours and all these potentially good grades that I have wasted in Katelyn. Her being on my mind is THE MAIN reason i flunked this school year. And the worst part is that I won’t even get her. I can’t be compensated the slightest bit.

The boy she made out with is a fucking twig htn. But realistically he mogs-me looks wise, and halo effect-wise. How did she fall for him, though??

I have to stop caring.

I think of all those eye contacts we had, the obvious signs ( her laughing with fleur when i turn around to look at them, when she changed seats at thanksgiving to face me, when she gazed at me during my speech, the double eye contact at the beginning of the year, the eye contacts we had at the canteen on December 16th [she even went to fetch a spoon just to eye contact with me as she sat back down]...).

Where did i go wrong? How did the other guy do it better than me? He doesn’t even go to our school.

Fuck. Fuck me.

I won't speak to anyone. The grind starts now. I have to disappear on these motherfuckers and return as a chad.

View attachment 2607188View attachment 2607194View attachment 2607200

And...

Katelyn DMed me this summer asking if I was in town, after I posted a selfie on my story.

I'm glad I did it.

a knackered pneumo
What did you do to looksmax?

your bones changed significantly in 2 yrs. good work sonny

View attachment 2607213

it’s over

This is what she posted:

View attachment 2607174

That. Is. What. I. Saw.

I have to stop caring.

Fuck. Fuck me.

And...

I'm glad I did it.

a knackered pneumo
You ascended a lot, but a lot of your ascension can be attributed to puberty.

Read every word

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, uglysub8male, BoredPrince and 2 others

View attachment 2607213

it’s over

This is what she posted:

View attachment 2607174

That. Is. What. I. Saw.

I have to stop caring.

Fuck. Fuck me.

And...

I'm glad I did it.

a knackered pneumo
those are photoshopped, this is how you looked before:
3508778 pneumo

• JFL
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, uglysub8male, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
This was moving. Thanks for sharing :feelsyay:

• JFL
Reactions: uglysub8male
nice bonesmashing results

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Tr0ubLe and LooksThinker
Your base was mtn, mine was ltn :feelsrope:

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, aleksander, Tr0ubLe and 1 other person
He was always chadlite its litterally all lighting and angling. looksmaxxing is litterally cope except if you have one extreme failo which is fixable with surgery.
He was not always chadlite

If he was, he would have always got the results he has now (he said he was a khhv until after looksmaxxing)

his jaw was previously recessed (and just worse as a whole), worse hair, worse eye area, and a lack of hollow cheeks (not a failo, but he gained this halo with looksmaxxing)

He was a mtn before and is a strong chadlite now

He is pretty much fully softmaxxed now with no obvious failos

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
He was always chadlite its litterally all lighting and angling. looksmaxxing is litterally cope except if you have one extreme failo which is fixable with surgery.
He had always base for being a chadlite but at the start he was like mid-strong mtn.

• +1
Reactions: Running!
damn bro this is like one of those motivational videos. what did you do to get rid of face fat?

• +1
Reactions: silencio
He had always base for being a chadlite but at the start he was like mid-strong mtn.
Yeah, looksmaxxing isn’t cope in terms of meeting your full potential your base allows for, but it is cope in that it will make everyone a chad

• +1
Reactions: Running! and LooksThinker
damn bro this is like one of those motivational videos. what did you do to get rid of face fat?
What he did to looksmax:

-Get rid of facial bloating (diet and furosemide)

-Proper hairstyle

-Did teeth whitening

-Jutting his jaw forward

-Jaw training (I think)

-RAD-140

-Squintmaxxing (and some sort of facial exercise to get rid of nct I believe he mentioned once)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tr0ubLe and LooksThinker
What he did to looksmax:

-Get rid of facial bloating (diet and furosemide)

-Proper hairstyle

-Did teeth whitening

-Jutting his jaw forward

-Jaw training (I think)

-RAD-140

-Squintmaxxing (and some sort of facial exercise to get rid of nct I believe he mentioned once)
alright thanks

He was not always chadlite

If he was, he would have always got the results he has now (he said he was a khhv until after looksmaxxing)

his jaw was previously recessed (and just worse as a whole), worse hair, worse eye area, and a lack of hollow cheeks (not a failo, but he gained this halo with looksmaxxing)

He was a mtn before and is a strong chadlite now

He is pretty much fully softmaxxed now with no obvious failos
I dont agree i think if you compared a picture of him before looksmaxxing and after looksmaxxing in the exact same lighting, angle and camera he would maybe have improved from htn to chadlite

• +1
Reactions: fl0w and chadintraining
I enjoy reading your threads

So much blackpill confirmation in them

@pneumocystosis Read everything and appreciate you posting your origin story. I can especially relate to the „started from the bottom“ part because you obviously had started from a better base than most of the other people on here, regardless of that everybody fights his own demons. Seeing a guy take your oneitis while you spend your most positive mental moments thinking about her is crushing to the soul. Of course being a man of calibre you try to rebound as fast as possible and fight your negative thoughts in order to prevent them spiraling into depression which wouldn‘t amount to anything in the end. But that moment of realisation, that some guy was just born/raised a certain way totally out of his own control, going through his life not spending a single second thinking about all these autistic things people on here think about and still experiences teenage love, gets the girl effortlessly which you spent counless hours thinking about. This hits hard and is mentally taxing regardless of your own severity of inceldom. I‘m glad that you beat your demons and that your believe in ascension paid off, the story going full circle with her hitting you up after seeing your progression is lifefuel for me and many others aswell.

would appreciate you very much starting a convo with me, there are some things id like to tell/ask you because you‘re legit.

View attachment 2607213

it’s over

This is what she posted:

View attachment 2607174

That. Is. What. I. Saw.

I have to stop caring.

Fuck. Fuck me.

And...

I'm glad I did it.

a knackered pneumo
You're mtn

I dont agree i think if you compared a picture of him before looksmaxxing and after looksmaxxing in the exact same lighting, angle and camera he would maybe have improved from htn to chadlite
He was strong mtn before, not quite htn

But he’s strong chadlite now

• +1
Reactions: Tallman
It’s all about ascension good work boyo

hope its not fake or exaggerated, good luck ascending, tbh that ig name is very cringe to share with others irl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: silencio and Skywalker

View attachment 2607213

it’s over

This is what she posted:

View attachment 2607174

That. Is. What. I. Saw.

I have to stop caring.

Fuck. Fuck me.

And...

I'm glad I did it.

a knackered pneumo

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: BootySniffer69 and pneumocystosis
Kys

• So Sad
Reactions: pneumocystosis

View attachment 2607213

it’s over

This is what she posted:

View attachment 2607174

That. Is. What. I. Saw.

I have to stop caring.

Fuck. Fuck me.

And...

I'm glad I did it.

a knackered pneumo
Can I dm you a question mate?

View attachment 2607213

it’s over

This is what she posted:

View attachment 2607174

That. Is. What. I. Saw.

I have to stop caring.

Fuck. Fuck me.

And...

I'm glad I did it.

a knackered pneumo
Ok

.org vs .is in 1 picture :feelskek:
@Kamui @klip11 @AlexBrown84 @traveler @the MOUSE @Whitepill_Saint @try2beme @Bvnny. @Primalsplit @5.5psl @Vermilioncore @KING REIDYZ @Xangsane @_MVP_ @Gonthar @NumbThePain @RealNinja @Aypo129 @ReadBooksEveryday @twilight @Kristin @MoggerGaston @TsarTsar444 @tyronelite

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, gribsufer1, ElTruecel and 2 others
.org vs .is in 1 picture :feelskek:
@Kamui @klip11 @AlexBrown84 @traveler @the MOUSE @Whitepill_Saint @try2beme @Bvnny. @Primalsplit @5.5psl @Vermilioncore @KING REIDYZ @Xangsane @_MVP_ @Gonthar @NumbThePain @RealNinja @Aypo129 @ReadBooksEveryday @twilight @Kristin @MoggerGaston @TsarTsar444 @tyronelite
Legit lmao

Blud was just slightly looksminned, no offense to OP but his ascension wasn’t as big as he thought