THIS WAS ME 2 YEARS AGO **UGLY** MY ORIGIN STORY!!!

Great. Another retard proving he’s a fakecel

jesus christ
7yearolds.org

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, murdah, try2beme and 1 other person
you were NEVER ugly.....jfl at this shit....

I just spent 40 hours doing coursework.
I haven't slept in 26 hours but thank God I'm done with my work now.

Earlier, I got a notification from my Diary App I used to use 2 years ago.
Turns out I wrote a paragraph in my diary 2 years ago today.

This is what I wrote, 1 week before I joined this forum:

View attachment 2607213

it’s over

"it’s over. I go to school as usual on Mondays. In the morning, Katelyn isn’t there. But she was there at lunch. I ate with Yaro Neil and Clem. I mostly chatted with Yaro and Clem lmao. We spoke about my ig account @alphastandardcel. I used to post looksmaxxing tips and black pills on it, but it made the boys upset because its “bullshit” and “sexist” nature. They think I’m a hateful incel.
Anyway, as we had lunch, I had an eye contact with Fleur (her body count is 1 btw 🤮). I had also posted 2 ig stories last night (1 of me in the sauna, 1 of me post workout looking fresh).

Ofc Katelyn and Fleur saw them, but no reactions from anyone. (Just Lynce 🤮 and val who asked me if I had veneers cus my teeth were white af).

In literature class, Katelyn walks down the corridor while the door is open, we get eye contact. I scream inside and can't stop smiling until the class ends.

9 hours of class today, as usual...

At 6 pm, I chatted with clem, tal and lisa. Tal went on about drugs and shit. Clem invited me to her birthday :) That's gonna be my first ever party wtf.
We also secured a boys night out on friday at the pub in bordeaux, hehe. We chatted for a long time, and talked about class tea. Lisa said no girls were attracted to Yaro in the class. I think Clem has a crush on me. She got fucked by Akhbar and his Tunisian friend btw. Ew.

At dinner tonight, no eye contact with Katelyn, even though we could easily have. This made my heart sink. Maybe the eye-contact earlier was pure luck...
Could she even like me? She can get any guy she wants. I can't get any girl I want. My only advantage is that we're both british and that I'm a year older. A part from that, I'm just a normie.
I cope with these muscles, but she doesn't see that. She just sees my bloated cheeks and ugly fucking acne.

As i get back to the room, i have this sudden instinct to look at alyenor’s (Katelyn's friend) tiktok. It’s as if i felt something, really man, no bs.

I see that she posted 30 mins ago.

This is what she posted:

"-Tiktok of Katelyn kissing a boy at a house party"
View attachment 2607174

That. Is. What. I. Saw.

Tears came up to my eyes, but I didn’t cry. I watched the video in a loop, powerless. Then I found the courage to send the vid to Yaro. He didn’t recognise the girl at first. He was depressed when I told him. But let's be real, his ugly slav ass was not gonna get her. He had no hope.
But me, I still kinda had hope. Not anymore. I want to fucking die.

She is the reason I LITERALLY HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FOCUS IN CLASS.

I SPEND HOURS DAYDREAMING ABOUT HER. HERE SHE IS KISSING A SKINNY RICH KID WITH TIKTOK HAIR.

I was mad. I had imagined this day would come, and I thought I would go crazy.I punched the wall 3 times, tossed my chair to the other side of my dorm, and blasted “all girls are the same” on repeat for 4 hours.

I proceeded to do philo and finish my personal statement, while coping. It’s 4 am rn, i wanna fucking break something. I'm fucking crying.

I could have taken this 2 ways:

1. I could have thought that girls are whores and bawled my eyes out all night
  2. I could have decided to make her regret, and start looksmaxxing again.

I chose 2. I am determined. I put on my acne cremes, and told myself I had to focus on Fleur now. Only way.

I think of all the hours and all these potentially good grades that I have wasted in Katelyn. Her being on my mind is THE MAIN reason i flunked this school year. And the worst part is that I won’t even get her. I can’t be compensated the slightest bit.

The boy she made out with is a fucking twig htn. But realistically he mogs-me looks wise, and halo effect-wise. How did she fall for him, though??

I have to stop caring.

I think of all those eye contacts we had, the obvious signs ( her laughing with fleur when i turn around to look at them, when she changed seats at thanksgiving to face me, when she gazed at me during my speech, the double eye contact at the beginning of the year, the eye contacts we had at the canteen on December 16th [she even went to fetch a spoon just to eye contact with me as she sat back down]...).

Where did i go wrong? How did the other guy do it better than me? He doesn’t even go to our school.

Fuck. Fuck me.

I won't speak to anyone. The grind starts now. I have to disappear on these motherfuckers and return as a chad.

I need to smash the fuck outta my face cus apparently bonesmashing grows bones.

I'll join the forum and ask for a rating as soon as I get my work out the way.

Then I'll perfect my ascension plan.

I just wanna fucking die. But. I will make it."

View attachment 2607188View attachment 2607194View attachment 2607200

Yup, I was fucking pathetic, but I was hurt.
I promised myself I would ascend, and I did.

And...

Katelyn DMed me this summer asking if I was in town, after I posted a selfie on my story.

i started from the bottom.
I became unhealthily obsessed with my looks.
I made my own tooth whitening procedure.
I tried so much weird shit to get where I am today.

I'm glad I did it.

@ReadBooksEveryday @apemaxxed

more pics you can use to bully me this FUOTY season

a knackered pneumo
You're writing instagram reactions on your diary like a little schoolgirl

• JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell and Skywalker
  • JFL
Reactions: pneumocystosis
I just spent 40 hours doing coursework.
I haven't slept in 26 hours but thank God I'm done with my work now.

Earlier, I got a notification from my Diary App I used to use 2 years ago.
Turns out I wrote a paragraph in my diary 2 years ago today.

This is what I wrote, 1 week before I joined this forum:

View attachment 2607213

it’s over

"it’s over. I go to school as usual on Mondays. In the morning, Katelyn isn’t there. But she was there at lunch. I ate with Yaro Neil and Clem. I mostly chatted with Yaro and Clem lmao. We spoke about my ig account @alphastandardcel. I used to post looksmaxxing tips and black pills on it, but it made the boys upset because its “bullshit” and “sexist” nature. They think I’m a hateful incel.
Anyway, as we had lunch, I had an eye contact with Fleur (her body count is 1 btw 🤮). I had also posted 2 ig stories last night (1 of me in the sauna, 1 of me post workout looking fresh).

Ofc Katelyn and Fleur saw them, but no reactions from anyone. (Just Lynce 🤮 and val who asked me if I had veneers cus my teeth were white af).

In literature class, Katelyn walks down the corridor while the door is open, we get eye contact. I scream inside and can't stop smiling until the class ends.

9 hours of class today, as usual...

At 6 pm, I chatted with clem, tal and lisa. Tal went on about drugs and shit. Clem invited me to her birthday :) That's gonna be my first ever party wtf.
We also secured a boys night out on friday at the pub in bordeaux, hehe. We chatted for a long time, and talked about class tea. Lisa said no girls were attracted to Yaro in the class. I think Clem has a crush on me. She got fucked by Akhbar and his Tunisian friend btw. Ew.

At dinner tonight, no eye contact with Katelyn, even though we could easily have. This made my heart sink. Maybe the eye-contact earlier was pure luck...
Could she even like me? She can get any guy she wants. I can't get any girl I want. My only advantage is that we're both british and that I'm a year older. A part from that, I'm just a normie.
I cope with these muscles, but she doesn't see that. She just sees my bloated cheeks and ugly fucking acne.

As i get back to the room, i have this sudden instinct to look at alyenor’s (Katelyn's friend) tiktok. It’s as if i felt something, really man, no bs.

I see that she posted 30 mins ago.

This is what she posted:

"-Tiktok of Katelyn kissing a boy at a house party"
View attachment 2607174

That. Is. What. I. Saw.

Tears came up to my eyes, but I didn’t cry. I watched the video in a loop, powerless. Then I found the courage to send the vid to Yaro. He didn’t recognise the girl at first. He was depressed when I told him. But let's be real, his ugly slav ass was not gonna get her. He had no hope.
But me, I still kinda had hope. Not anymore. I want to fucking die.

She is the reason I LITERALLY HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FOCUS IN CLASS.

I SPEND HOURS DAYDREAMING ABOUT HER. HERE SHE IS KISSING A SKINNY RICH KID WITH TIKTOK HAIR.

I was mad. I had imagined this day would come, and I thought I would go crazy.I punched the wall 3 times, tossed my chair to the other side of my dorm, and blasted “all girls are the same” on repeat for 4 hours.

I proceeded to do philo and finish my personal statement, while coping. It’s 4 am rn, i wanna fucking break something. I'm fucking crying.

I could have taken this 2 ways:

1. I could have thought that girls are whores and bawled my eyes out all night
  2. I could have decided to make her regret, and start looksmaxxing again.

I chose 2. I am determined. I put on my acne cremes, and told myself I had to focus on Fleur now. Only way.

I think of all the hours and all these potentially good grades that I have wasted in Katelyn. Her being on my mind is THE MAIN reason i flunked this school year. And the worst part is that I won’t even get her. I can’t be compensated the slightest bit.

The boy she made out with is a fucking twig htn. But realistically he mogs-me looks wise, and halo effect-wise. How did she fall for him, though??

I have to stop caring.

I think of all those eye contacts we had, the obvious signs ( her laughing with fleur when i turn around to look at them, when she changed seats at thanksgiving to face me, when she gazed at me during my speech, the double eye contact at the beginning of the year, the eye contacts we had at the canteen on December 16th [she even went to fetch a spoon just to eye contact with me as she sat back down]...).

Where did i go wrong? How did the other guy do it better than me? He doesn’t even go to our school.

Fuck. Fuck me.

I won't speak to anyone. The grind starts now. I have to disappear on these motherfuckers and return as a chad.

I need to smash the fuck outta my face cus apparently bonesmashing grows bones.

I'll join the forum and ask for a rating as soon as I get my work out the way.

Then I'll perfect my ascension plan.

I just wanna fucking die. But. I will make it."

View attachment 2607188View attachment 2607194View attachment 2607200

Yup, I was fucking pathetic, but I was hurt.
I promised myself I would ascend, and I did.

And...

Katelyn DMed me this summer asking if I was in town, after I posted a selfie on my story.

i started from the bottom.
I became unhealthily obsessed with my looks.
I made my own tooth whitening procedure.
I tried so much weird shit to get where I am today.

I'm glad I did it.

@ReadBooksEveryday @apemaxxed

more pics you can use to bully me this FUOTY season

a knackered pneumo
List everything you’ve done since those photos bro.

Teeth whitening, bone smashing chin, Mt 2
Is that it?

great looksmaxx

Okay anyway boyo I read every word despite saying otherwise

Katyln sounds like a whore. I know old love kills hard, believe me I too was in a similar situation. But its time for you to punch your pillow in happiness of being ascension

I know its highly unlikely you have much self respect given you look like a cuck, but you MUST refuse her invitation. Do not be that guy, who lusts over a whore that never liked him when he was ugly. I know muh we are all shallow and whatnot.. but she is not worth it. Deep down you know this. THere is no bright future with her and this is not worth it at all . It won't be long that you start whoring her out at the club except this time she does get smitten and you are left looking like a powerless cuck

Do you get what I mean? In short, reject her invitation. Prove to the whore that there are guys out there that have better options. (I am assuming you do because I did that and I did)

Hope it helped. Sorry for insultiing
wow, actually surprised you haven’t bullied him further

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
wow, actually surprised you haven’t bullied him further
You don't understand me and Pneumo's friendship

We've been through a lot together, and I will always have his back at the end of the day

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker, diamondbill and PseudoMaxxer
Squintmaxxing (and some sort of facial exercise to get rid of nct I believe he mentioned once)
@pneumocystosis lifefuel bro.
You once posted a video of u eye pulling for almond eyes. Could you elab more on the technique pls. I've been doing it for a while and it actually works lol. Made my nct almost neutral

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
@pneumocystosis lifefuel bro.
You once posted a video of u eye pulling for almond eyes. Could you elab more on the technique pls. I've been doing it for a while and it actually works lol. Made my nct almost neutral
try cock pulling instead........it works @Primalsplit @ReadBooksEveryday

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and ReadBooksEveryday
try cock pulling instead........it works @Primalsplit @ReadBooksEveryday
Tried it lol. Now I got stretch marks all over my dick.
Maxxing girth now :lul:

Broo i can relate so much, few days ago my friend sended me a pic of my crush kissing some mtn and it fucking broke my heart im gonna ascend so fucking hard and slay her