Cornell cagefuel

tict

tict

Kraken
Joined
Aug 20, 2024
Posts
3,203
Reputation
6,611
IMG 2192

Cage that Winston Lee guy from the Cornell shit was a self hating gook. Mogs ngl. Reminds me of @PEENO08 @PeenoResurrected
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MelonHumper14, tansel, PeenoResurrected and 2 others
I am Cornell 7
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: foreverstuckinLTN, chubbas and tict
Daily reminder that OP is Iranian
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Framemaxxx, chubbas, Sean O’Pry and 1 other person
View attachment 5721684
Cage that Winston Lee guy from the Cornell shit was a self hating gook. Mogs ngl. Reminds me of @PEENO08 @PeenoResurrected
He's mentally ill for fucking a gook
Mogs me since he supposedly fucked that ginger foid though
I wonder how that ugly ass gook even managed to get laid, I'm guessing the other guys he shared the frat house with let him join so he wouldn't rat them out
 
  • JFL
Reactions: tict
You think this shit's funny? You Incel weirdo freak
 
  • +1
Reactions: MelonHumper14
i miss the black sheep avi days
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: tict
He's mentally ill for fucking a gook
Mogs me since he supposedly fucked that ginger foid though
I wonder how that ugly ass gook even managed to get laid, I'm guessing the other guys he shared the frat house with let him join so he wouldn't rat them out
Well he’s based for calling his women chink sluts lol. All women of the continent Asia, need to be beaten at least once. I mean Korea and that 4b shit? JFLLLLLLL I would fucking lose it if I was a Korean man honestly.
 
  • +1
Reactions: foreverstuckinLTN and PeenoResurrected
Well he’s based for calling his women chink sluts lol. All women of the continent Asia, need to be beaten at least once. I mean Korea and that 4b shit? JFLLLLLLL I would fucking lose it if I was a Korean man honestly.
If chinks had any sort of dignity and sentience they would genocide every chinkwhore and subsequently go extinct and purge the earth of their subhumanity
 
  • JFL
Reactions: tict

Similar threads

8
Replies
3
Views
71
bibodude
B
fm30366
Replies
2
Views
54
antrax
antrax
uglyduckling123
Replies
1
Views
58
CalvinAscends
CalvinAscends
bloathero
Replies
3
Views
119
Framemaxxx
Framemaxxx
Malllc2
Replies
6
Views
50
bibodude
B

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top