Corticosteroids ruined skin thickness/collagen, what to do now? (Need to go FULL NUCLEAR)

Soalian

Soalian

Kraken
Facial skin is thin af cuz I used corticosteroid cream on my face for about four weeks back in March, now I'm trying to thicken epidermis and dermis as much as possible, involves upping collagen production and fibroblast and keratinocyte activity.

Needless to say I need to go FULL NUCLEAR for THICKER skin and better ELASTIN/COLLAGEN, so far I have:

To-do regimen for restoring collagen and facial skin thickness:

- TOPICAL:

- Tretinoin
- Vitamin C serum
- Ghk-Cu
- Matrixyl 3000/Argireline
- Hyaluronic acid
- EGF cream
- AHAs peels (glycolic acid)

- OTHERS:

- HGH (more IGF-1)
- CO2 laser
- RF microneedling
- Plasma fibroblast pen
- Red Light therapy
- PRP
- Hyaluronic fillers microdosing (a bit of them everywhere in the face for thickness)

Told ya I needed to go full nuclear, now I need to save up more $$$.

What stuff would you have to add for facial skin collagen and elastin?

Thanks.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: A23ghskung, AscendingHero, Deleted member 4946 and 5 others
Just die it's easier

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ilovelamp08, nordicel, Deleted member and 8 others
Vitamin A is good for skin

• +1
Reactions: π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π« and Deleted member 15827
Facial skin is thin af cuz I used corticosteroid cream on my face for about four weeks back in March, now I'm trying to thicken epidermis and dermis as much as possible, involves upping collagen production and fibroblast and keratinocyte activity.

Needless to say I need to go FULL NUCLEAR for THICKER skin and better ELASTIN/COLLAGEN, so far I have:

- TOPICAL:

- Tretinoin
- Vitamin C serum
- Ghk-Cu
- Hyaluronic acid
- EGF cream

- OTHERS:

- HGH (more IGF-1)
- CO2 laser
- RF microneedling
- Plasma fibroblast pen
- Red Light therapy
- PRP
- Hyaluronic fillers microdosing (a bit of them everywhere in the face for thickness)

Thanks.
I'm using Alfacort and didn't have any problem, why are you using it tho?

You're doing all you need tbh at this point just reroll

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«

- TOPICAL:

- Tretinoin
- Vitamin C serum
- Ghk-Cu
- Hyaluronic acid
- EGF cream

- OTHERS:

- HGH (more IGF-1)
- CO2 laser
- RF microneedling
- Plasma fibroblast pen
- Red Light therapy
- PRP

Thanks.
meanwhile chad never applied basic cream to his face

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung
  • +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis
I'm using Alfacort and didn't have any problem, why are you using it tho?
I used betamethasone on nose skin for four weeks after considering thinning nose skin because my nose skin was thick af:

194398 1962685470970 367948 o

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946 and π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«
It could very well be permanent unfortunately. I used prescribed betamethasone for my phimosis without thinking much about it. Years later my foreskin tip is still thin, fucked up looking and cracks and bleeds easily. The further I get in medical training the less I trust medical professionals, seeing how sociopathic and bully-like some doctors are, particularly surgeons, made me think a lot of them don't give a fuck about the patients or medical students and only care about ego and money

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: A23ghskung, AscendingHero, Deleted member 2729 and 1 other person
It could very well be permanent unfortunately. I used prescribed betamethasone for my phimosis without thinking much about it. Years later my foreskin tip is still thin, fucked up looking and cracks and bleeds easily. The further I get in medical training the less I trust medical professionals, seeing how sociopathic and bully-like some doctors are, particularly surgeons, made me think a lot of them don't give a fuck about the patients or medical students and only care about ego and money
I'm a son of a surgeon and they don't give a shit even for me

they are very superficial and you should rope if you trust them with anything

most docs are dumb fucks and don't trust any of them

I do research and then I make my protocol for a few years now and I didn't have a problem I couldn't resolve

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
I'm a son of a surgeon and they don't give a shit even for me,

they are very superficial and you should rope if you trust them with anything

most docs are dumb fucks and don't trust any of them

I do research and then I make my protocol for a few years now and I didn't have a problem I couldn't resolve
I wouldn't say they're dumber than average lol I met some jewish/asian doctors that made me look retarded in terms of how fast their brain operates. But yes most non-serious conditions can be investigated through anecdotal internet research tbh like derm stuff

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung and π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«
I wouldn't say they're dumber than average lol I met some jewish/asian doctors that made me look retarded in terms of how fast their brain operates. But yes most non-serious conditions can be investigated through anecdotal internet research tbh like derm stuff
I may have to disagree with you on that one, I live in a third world shit hole so it doesn't aply

I made myself hyperthyroid without the sides from a shitty metabolism. from getting fat of a 2000 calorie diet to maintaining at 4300:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

same without with HGH but I stopped because I didn't want to become your avatar:lul::lul:

I may have to disagree with you on that one, I live in a third world shit hole so it doesn't aply

I made myself hyperthyroid without the sides from a shitty metabolism. from getting fat of a 2000 calorie diet to maintaining at 4300:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

same without with HGH but I stopped because I didn't want to become your avatar:lul::lul:
That's awesome, boosting metabolism naturally is one of my biggest personal goals, what did you do? I don't buy into Ray Peat diet considering he has no personal training, nutritionist or medical background

thanks how long did you use the betamethasone for if I may ask?

thanks how long did you use the betamethasone for if I may ask?
6 months, this was several years ago. For the first 3 months the foreskin tip got looser with all kinds of stretching exercises then I noticed it was actually getting TIGHTER and more scar tissue was forming. Now my penis is fucked, only option left is surgical which I probably won't pursue because my penis is functional for penetration with or without condom

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 4946
That's awesome, boosting metabolism naturally is one of my biggest personal goals, what did you do? I don't buy into Ray Peat diet considering he has no personal training, nutritionist or medical background
I didn't mention pay riet but his diet is meh and good in a basic normie way

anyways, It's a combination of levothyroxine and cytomel at 200/100mcg

for now that is

the only problem was I got edema on my legs at first week and fast heart beat which was expected

after the first week it all went away as expected and for 4 months till now I have a fucker of a metabolism and it doesnt cost me much

I honestly can't overly fault these doctors for being reckless, like I've seen teenage girls get misdiagnosed with bipolar then end up with permanent hypothyroidism from lithium, yeah it's definitely fucked up but now that I'm on the other end as a medical student I can see that there is huge incentive to just throw "standard" medications at patients so you can move on and make more money and work less hours

I didn't mention pay riet but his diet is meh and good in a basic normie way

anyways, It's a combination of levothyroxine and cytomel at 200/100mcg

for now that is

the only problem was I got edema on my legs at first week and fast heart beat which was expected

after the first week it all went away as expected and for 4 months till now I have a fucker of a metabolism and it doesnt cost me much
wow that's intense, I don't know if I would be willing to do that long-term, I would be too scared of getting an arrhythmia especially when I'm exercising

wow that's intense, I don't know if I would be willing to do that long-term, I would be too scared of getting an arrhythmia especially when I'm exercising
your body gets used to it and my heart palpitations were all gone

I also did a MRI and other heart checks before and after and I don't have any problemo:feelshah:

just imagine if such thing was said on reddit:lul::lul::lul::lul:

NOOOOO MUH DOC TOLD ME BAD CUCKSON DON'T TOUCH ASCENSION MEDS

Also for the OP, do NOT use HGH, the risk:reward for anything but heightmaxxing for a couple years in early teens (9-13 years old) is terrible, I am on an ICU rotation right now and I would never want to do anything to increase risk of cardiomyopathy unnecessarily

• +1
Reactions: π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«
Also for the OP, do NOT use HGH, the risk:reward for anything but heightmaxxing for a couple years in early teens (9-13 years old) is terrible, I am on an ICU rotation right now and I would never want to do anything to increase risk of cardiomyopathy unnecessarily
Did it for a month and gained less than 2 cm, it isn't worth trust me

I'm already tall and it isn't worth it

your body gets used to it and my heart palpitations were all gone

I also did a MRI and other heart checks before and after and I don't have any problemo:feelshah:

just imagine if such thing was said on reddit:lul::lul::lul::lul:

NOOOOO MUH DOC TOLD ME BAD CUCKSON DON'T TOUCH ASCENSION MEDS
Couldn't be me... I've seen too many patients go from atrial fibrillation -> stroke -> permanent paralysis
In theory if you're young and healthy on 200/100mcg only things should be ok but i'm not that passionate about being lean lol

• +1
Reactions: π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π« and Deleted member 16834
Couldn't be me... I've seen too many patients go from atrial fibrillation -> stroke -> permanent paralysis
In theory if you're young and healthy on 200/100mcg only things should be ok but i'm not that passionate about being lean lol

I went to the ER after taking too much vitamin k, legit had all the symptoms of a heart attack and all the doc did was get a EKG

I’m still pushing for a mri or some form of heart imaging bc it’s been 3 weeks and I still have some symptoms of heart attack etc (left shoulder blade pain, left chest pain, can feel blood rushing towards my left palm and hands etc)

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«
I know how :bluepill::bluepill: it sounds

but health and wellness is really the most you shouldn't mess with if someone don't know what he is doing

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung and Deleted member 16834
I went to the ER after taking too much vitamin k, legit had all the symptoms of a heart attack and all the doc did was get a EKG

I’m still pushing for a mri or some form of heart imaging bc it’s been 3 weeks and I still have some symptoms of heart attack etc (left shoulder blade pain, left chest pain, can feel blood rushing towards my left palm and hands etc)
what was your source of K and how much did you take?

Go take an MRI under the supervision of a sane doctor ASAP

That sounds more like a muscle sprain, EKG + cardiac troponins that they get in the ER are highly sensitive for myocardial infarction or other heart injury. I've never heard of vitamin K causing an MI, most studies on it show it reduces atherosclerotic heart disease not the other way around lol

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, AscendingHero and π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«
Unless you meant potassium (K+) in which case yes you should never take that shit again, hyperkalemia is extremely dangerous

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 16834 and 1 other person
That sounds more like a muscle sprain, EKG + cardiac troponins that they get in the ER are highly sensitive for myocardial infarction or other heart injury. I've never heard of vitamin K causing an MI, most studies on it show it reduces atherosclerotic heart disease not the other way around lol
yup since it breaks down any calcium in ones blood vessels and redirects it to the needed site

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
Unless you meant potassium (K+) in which case yes you should never take that shit again, hyperkalemia is extremely dangerous
some fuckers here are mega dosing potassium to lower the potassium sodium ratio so to get less bloat:hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 16101 and Deleted member 16834
some fuckers here are mega dosing potassium to lower the potassium sodium ratio so to get less bloat:hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:
I can't believe some of the stuff I've read here. Insane HGH doses in late teens (when HGH is most likely to just accelerate natural growth rather than supersede the natural growth trajectory), megadosing androgenic compounds as a teenager before HPTA axis even has a chance to finish developing, some big balls users here

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 16834 and 1 other person
I can't believe some of the stuff I've read here. Insane HGH doses in late teens (when HGH is most likely to just accelerate natural growth rather than supersede the natural growth trajectory), megadosing androgenic compounds as a teenager before HPTA axis even has a chance to finish developing, some big balls users here
can you elaborate on the HGH part? I ran MK-677 for a month and got 1.6 cm from it...

what was your source of K and how much did you take?

Go take an MRI under the supervision of a sane doctor ASAP
I took 5mg. The recommend dosage is 100mcg I think πŸ€”

But I’ve been experimenting with changing other variables too. Whenever I put tretinoin (retinoid acid) I can feel the symptoms rush back. And I know vitamin a also is responsible for calcium metabolism in the body. It’s very scary. I had very extreme pain on my left side and called the ambulance and went to emergency. Now it’s been 3 weeks. The symptoms are mild but I wanna make sure I haven’t induced any vascular calcification. Funny enough everytime I take a calcium antagonist like magnesium or taurine I feel instantly relieved. Making me believe I might have a calcium mediated blood clot. The doctor gaslighted me and just gave me a EKG when I literally pushed hard for heart imaging

C0174BA6 F20F 4DD8 A3C8 041CC0368D00

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
can you elaborate on the HGH part? I ran MK-677 for a month and got 1.6 cm from it...
My biggest fear personally would be increased susceptibility to type 2 diabetes at a normal BMI. I worked with a patient who was only late 40s with type 2 diabetes diagnosed in his 30s who was completely impotent and required intracavernosal alprostadil injection to fuck his wife. all this despite decent insulin discipline and blood sugar control. He was only 170 lbs at 6'2......

You should be totally fine considering mk-677 has miniscule effects and you only took for a month

• +1

But I’ve been experimenting with changing other variables too. Whenever I put tretinoin (retinoid acid) I can feel the symptoms rush back. And I know vitamin a also is responsible for calcium metabolism in the body. It’s very scary. I had very extreme pain on my left side and called the ambulance and went to emergency. Now it’s been 3 weeks. The symptoms are mild but I wanna make sure I haven’t induced any vascular calcification. Funny enough everytime I take a calcium antagonist like magnesium or taurine I feel instantly relieved. Making me believe I might have a calcium mediated blood clot. The doctor gaslighted me and just gave me a EKG when I literally pushed hard for heart imaging

View attachment 1552169
source of vitamin K and which type? K2 MK7 is best for calcification

• +1

View attachment 1552169
It is possible that you had a transient deep vein thrombosis or other coagulopathy in your upper extremities. The fact that the acute pain has seemingly resolved over time is reassuring that it has self-resolved which many clots do. Most likely though you just had a muscle spasm/cramp considering you are probably young and thin

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π« and Deleted member 16834
  • Hmm...
My biggest fear personally would be increased susceptibility to type 2 diabetes at a normal BMI. I worked with a patient who was only late 40s with type 2 diabetes diagnosed in his 30s who was completely impotent and required intracavernosal alprostadil injection to fuck his wife. all this despite decent insulin discipline and blood sugar control. He was only 170 lbs at 6'2......

You should be totally fine considering mk-677 has miniscule effects and you only took for a month
Man this forum is full of shit but at some times it has great advice and protocols

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, AscendingHero and Deleted member 16834
It is possible that you had a transient deep vein thrombosis or other coagulopathy in your upper extremities. The fact that the acute pain has seemingly resolved over time is reassuring that it has self-resolved which many clots do. Most likely though you just had a muscle spasm/cramp considering you are probably young and thin

Do you think it’s still wise to push for heart imaging given that I still have mild pain?

I wanna err on the side of caution. Haven’t slept since that day because of anxiety too. After being gaslighted with a EKG I made another appointment with a different doctor but this time I’m thinking of lieing and exaggerating my pain to get some real heart imaging. I don’t think I can sleep until i see my unclogged arteries tbh. That night was so scary.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«
probably not the reason man,

there is simply no correlation and is actually good for your heart

probably other reason, does your family have a history with heart problems?

None. Dad has type 2 diabetes but nothing else

• Hmm...
Do you think it’s still wise to push for heart imaging given that I still have mild pain?

I wanna err on the side of caution. Haven’t slept since that day because of anxiety too. After being gaslighted with a EKG I made another appointment with a different doctor but this time I’m thinking of lieing and exaggerating my pain to get some real hear imaging. I don’t think I can sleep until i see my unclogged arteries tbh. That night was so scary.
simply yes do it regardless

• +1

- TOPICAL:

- Tretinoin
- Vitamin C serum
- Ghk-Cu
- Hyaluronic acid
- EGF cream

- OTHERS:

- HGH (more IGF-1)
- CO2 laser
- RF microneedling
- Plasma fibroblast pen
- Red Light therapy
- PRP

Thanks.
How would you put this in a routine though I wanna do this myself

• JFL
I would recommend just staying active and seeing how your arm does. If your EKG and other standard workup in the ER did not show anything of note there is almost zero chance anything concerning happened since your symptoms seem to have resolved and you're doing fine weeks later. Going through more testing would probably just stress you out unnecessarily

Last edited:
  • +1
Noted. Thank you boys!! I was stressed out

• +1