Corticosteroids ruined skin thickness/collagen, what to do now? (Need to go FULL NUCLEAR)

Also for the OP, do NOT use HGH, the risk:reward for anything but heightmaxxing for a couple years in early teens (9-13 years old) is terrible, I am on an ICU rotation right now and I would never want to do anything to increase risk of cardiomyopathy unnecessarily
I'm looking into it atm, but I'm 29 and would do HGH for anti-aging benefits mostly, better recovery, better skin and enhanced sleep as well.

I'm looking into it atm, but I'm 29 and would do HGH for anti-aging benefits mostly, better recovery, better skin and enhanced sleep as well.
For these listed benefits at your age, I would say VERY not worth it. Once cardiomegaly and diabetes happen, even if the risk is small, there is no going back. HGH is quite possibly the worst compound for aging, there is a strong inverse correlation between serum IGF-1 level and longevity

For "aging" on a superficial level, there are lots of dermatology procedures that can improve skin eg botox and microneedling, and for physique HGH has not been definitively shown to have an anabolic effect on muscle tissue or fat loss

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 16834
What red light therapy device you use buddyboyo?

I have a very cheap one, but I want an FDA approved one for mogger skin.

Facial skin is thin af cuz I used corticosteroid cream on my face for about four weeks back in March, now I'm trying to thicken epidermis and dermis as much as possible, involves upping collagen production and fibroblast and keratinocyte activity.

Needless to say I need to go FULL NUCLEAR for THICKER skin and better ELASTIN/COLLAGEN, so far I have:

To-do regimen for restoring collagen and facial skin thickness:

- TOPICAL:

- Tretinoin
- Vitamin C serum
- Ghk-Cu
- Matrixyl 3000/Argireline
- Hyaluronic acid
- EGF cream
- AHAs peels (glycolic acid)

- OTHERS:

- HGH (more IGF-1)
- CO2 laser
- RF microneedling
- Plasma fibroblast pen
- Red Light therapy
- PRP
- Hyaluronic fillers microdosing (a bit of them everywhere in the face for thickness)

Told ya I needed to go full nuclear, now I need to save up more $$$.

What stuff would you have to add for facial skin collagen and elastin?

Thanks.
This and skin damage is an underrated side effect of corticosteroids
I had really nasty eczema around my eyes as a kid used a tonne of steroid creams, but now around the eyes I have dark circles not from tiredness but from skin bruising/damage, they’ve faded over time but they are still there not sure what I can do about it too

For these listed benefits at your age, I would say VERY not worth it. Once cardiomegaly and diabetes happen, even if the risk is small, there is no going back. HGH is quite possibly the worst compound for aging, there is a strong inverse correlation between serum IGF-1 level and longevity

For "aging" on a superficial level, there are lots of dermatology procedures that can improve skin eg botox and microneedling, and for physique HGH has not been definitively shown to have an anabolic effect on muscle tissue or fat loss
the IGF-1 trade-off is basically longevity VS quality of life,

e.g low IGF-1 mice have been to have median lifespan extended by like 50%,

and lower serum IGF-1 has been associated with more perceived skin wrinkling as well:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16101

Cardiomegaly doesn’t really occur at low doses, it’s seen in bodybuilders who abuse like 30 IU’s and insulin.
But you are right about longevity, it’s shit but it increases MTOR significantly which accelerates cell aging and via greater cell division increases cancer risk.

Unfortunate, if it didn’t do that it would literally be a silver bullet to stop aging.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16101
Have you actually seen results? The red light therapy subreddit is quacky asf but there are actually peer-reviewed studies published in reputable journeys so I have an open mind.

They also use LED light therapy in clinics but they using way more powerful lights... seen a user here spend £3k on his LED light mask.

Fuark... I feel like having a microneedling session with the derminator. Maybe in my next gym rest period. Last sesh I did was 10 months ago,

Literally gave me an insane youthful glow. Did not do anything for my textured acne scars but everyone was complimenting my skin... which is crazy considering my texture is probably bottom 5 percentile.

It's not like a moisturiser glow... the glow from synthesising excess collagen is on a different level.

Only thing is my skin is red for like a week (I use between 1.5mm - 2.5mm) depth (max depth). You get 6 weeks of crazy good skin in return though.

tr
Facial skin is thin af cuz I used corticosteroid cream on my face for about four weeks back in March, now I'm trying to thicken epidermis and dermis as much as possible, involves upping collagen production and fibroblast and keratinocyte activity.

Needless to say I need to go FULL NUCLEAR for THICKER skin and better ELASTIN/COLLAGEN, so far I have:

To-do regimen for restoring collagen and facial skin thickness:

- TOPICAL:

- Tretinoin
- Vitamin C serum
- Ghk-Cu
- Matrixyl 3000/Argireline
- Hyaluronic acid
- EGF cream
- AHAs peels (glycolic acid)

- OTHERS:

- HGH (more IGF-1)
- CO2 laser
- RF microneedling
- Plasma fibroblast pen
- Red Light therapy
- PRP
- Hyaluronic fillers microdosing (a bit of them everywhere in the face for thickness)

Told ya I needed to go full nuclear, now I need to save up more $$$.

What stuff would you have to add for facial skin collagen and elastin?

Thanks.
tretnoin=more collagen i got that shit from tha doctore

Fuark... I feel like having a microneedling session with the derminator. Maybe in my next gym rest period. Last sesh I did was 10 months ago,

Literally gave me an insane youthful glow. Did not do anything for my textured acne scars but everyone was complimenting my skin... which is crazy considering my texture is probably bottom 5 percentile.

It's not like a moisturiser glow... the glow from synthesising excess collagen is on a different level.

Only thing is my skin is red for like a week (I use between 1.5mm - 2.5mm) depth (max depth). You get 6 weeks of crazy good skin in return though.
what product do you use? The Derminator?

Does your skin get long-term beneficial effects from it? Or is it only temporary?

I read that microneedling could make the skin use more of its finite collagen-building resources, as an adaptive reaction to repair the skin tissur collagen from the effects of microneedling

Last edited:
probably not the reason man,

there is simply no correlation and is actually good for your heart

probably other reason, does your family have a history with heart problems?
Heartattackcels GTFIH @AscendingHero

• Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero
Hmm already seen this thread, what abt heart attacks?
Oh wait, I almost had a heart attack thinking my k2mk4 megadose will give me a heart attack. Nvm.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
Oh wait, I almost had a heart attack thinking my k2mk4 megadose will give me a heart attack. Nvm.
Just make sure your vitamin d levels, calcium, etc levels are adequate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946