cortisol is the worst thing you can do to you

lestoa

lestoa

looksmax till death
HUGE LOOKSMIN
mirin my fucking depression for fucking my whole life, blackpill only did everything worse. Pls if you are young, start with chilling the fuck out. If you are old, its already over for you. Healthmaxxing in general is so fucking important. Max out your gut health, liver health. Everything. Max out your vitamin levels. AND STOP STRESSING YOURSELF OVER EVERYTHING. Stop trying to controle everything, this is the best advice for every high cortisol blackpilled incel psl user. Stop trying to motherfucking controle everything. Stop trying to controle everything. GIGA HEALTHMAX YOUNG ASAP. Do cardio, eat fucking healthy holy shit ppl forget how fuckign important food is. Anyways, i hope yall ascend.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, greycel, arabcelxxx and 3 others
cortisol,
will fuck your skin, mind, hair etcetcetc
pls just chill the fuck out

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, greycel and maxxmclooks
all you need to say is that cortisol spikes will spike nordwood to come and collect. balding fully meants its actually over

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Damn I got stressed reading this

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar, greycel, ascension and 2 others
ppl need to start taking the chill pill instead of the black pill...amirite

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, eiegta and lestoa
Damn I got stressed reading this
thats fr me i was giga stressed while i wrote the thread
iam scared that i was tooooo high cortisol in my past teenage yrs and i fucked my health bcs of that. AND NIGGER IAM SO MOTHERFUCKIGN SCARED TO GO BALD. iam rly giga scary, i think when my hair is going to fall out iam going to kms

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
i live in constant anguish so im never stressed bhai, thanks for the info nevertheless :love:

Cope. It's all bones (for your face and height) and hair genes. Cortisol/ stress for AGA is false too. I lived as a stress free NEET and the norwood reaper still visited. Hopefully dut + oral min is enough (so far it is), but that's completely gene/ luck reliant too.

The real message for young people should be to focus on being in LTRs. Girls should be your number 1 priority and you should even ditch "friends" for them (imagine wasting your youth playing vidya, watching millionaires play ball, etc). When young, being NT, verbally and physically dominating other boys, having status, etc. are more important. When old, nobody gives a fuck unless you are a famous singer or similar.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
The real message for young people should be to focus on being in LTRs. Girls should be your number 1 priority
How to increase cortisol levels even more.

Joking aside, I have seen teenage years wasted because "the right one would come later", but by the time you start to put your mind to it, it's often already late. It went bad for me for other reasons (non nt), but I would never trade places with someone who threw away their youthful years like that. I disagree about friendships, but that's another matter

• +1
Reactions: glaruz
Aajonus vonderplanitz diet whole full plan and semen retention with nature is answer to all problems with biology that takes some years
HUGE LOOKSMIN
mirin my fucking depression for fucking my whole life, blackpill only did everything worse. Pls if you are young, start with chilling the fuck out. If you are old, its already over for you. Healthmaxxing in general is so fucking important. Max out your gut health, liver health. Everything. Max out your vitamin levels. AND STOP STRESSING YOURSELF OVER EVERYTHING. Stop trying to controle everything, this is the best advice for every high cortisol blackpilled incel psl user. Stop trying to motherfucking controle everything. Stop trying to controle everything. GIGA HEALTHMAX YOUNG ASAP. Do cardio, eat fucking healthy holy shit ppl forget how fuckign important food is. Anyways, i hope yall ascend.