CORTISOL LEVELS RISE TO THE SKY EVERY TIME I LOOK AT MY HAIRLINE

gymislife

gymislife

I'M REALLY HAVING HARD TIME HOLDING MY TEARS RN,., WHY GOD WHY AM I NW3 AT 18

I'M TYPING THIS RIGHT AFTER I USED MY 1.0MM DERMAROLLER AND MY HAIR LOOKS LIKE THAT CUZ I JUST MASSAGED IT WITH COCONUT+CASTOR OIL

I'M ALSO EATING RAW PUMPKIN SEEDS AS I TYPE THAT AND PRAYING TO THE KETOCONAZOLE SHAMPOO TO DO SOMETHING BUT IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO FIGHT AGAINST THE NORWOOD REAPER WITHOUT FIN OR MINOX

IT'S OVER LADSSSS

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 84
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 91
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 83
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: mikeock, Cleftcel, Norwooder and 11 others
Ye bro, im not so far from it, im having my fight with Fin, minox and cetaconazol.
My cortisol spike everytime i pull my hair back...

Get the fin, get a transplant as you richcel. Not that much of a problem at it's current state TBH (if fin is as effective as they say)

Ye bro, im not so far from it, im having my fight with Fin, minox and cetaconazol.
My cortisol spike everytime i pull my hair back...

yea seems like i will have to hop on fin and minox too

WITHOUT FIN OR MINOX
so why dont you hop on fin?
btw everyone's hair looks thin as fuck when applying coconut oil, so u might be overthinking it
i know the feeling though, my hair is also like the number1 important thing for me on my body lol

• +1
Reactions: gymislife and Wincel
relax and buy fin

• +1
Reactions: TylerDurden and LordNorwood
I'M REALLY HAVING HARD TIME HOLDING MY TEARS RN,., WHY GOD WHY AM I NW3 AT 18

I'M TYPING THIS RIGHT AFTER I USED MY 1.0MM DERMAROLLER AND MY HAIR LOOKS LIKE THAT CUZ I JUST MASSAGED IT WITH COCONUT+CASTOR OIL

I'M ALSO EATING RAW PUMPKIN SEEDS AS I TYPE THAT AND PRAYING TO THE KETOCONAZOLE SHAMPOO TO DO SOMETHING BUT IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO FIGHT AGAINST THE NORWOOD REAPER WITHOUT FIN OR MINOX

IT'S OVER LADSSSS
Just copy this.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, Luke LLL and LordNorwood
so why dont you hop on fin?
btw everyone's hair looks thin as fuck when applying coconut oil, so u might be overthinking it
i know the feeling though, my hair is also like the number1 important thing for me on my body lol

i'm getting scared when i read about all the side effects of fin but seems like i dont have a choice anymore..

i don't wanna hop on fin/minox yet but if i don't do so i'll prob be bald at 20...
the nw reaper is BRUTAL
relax and buy fin

is it safe to use fin at 18-19?

fuck your 18... get on something asap

fuck your 18... get on something asap

I just started using dermaroller 1x week + nizoral 1x + coconut and castor oil 2-4x + eating raw pumpkin seeds everyday, but that's probably not enough, considering fin atm

my grandfather had better hair when he was 65 yo
fin ASAP + HT

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: mikeock and gymislife
Cortisol inhibits testosterone

• +1
Reactions: bassfreak
clearly some miniturisation going on

hop on fin

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU DONT DESRRVE PITY. I DESERVE PITY YOU STUPID LITTLE NW3 SLUT

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, TylerDurden, LordNorwood and 1 other person
clearly some miniturisation going on

hop on fin
DHT causing hair loss is a myth it's prolactin and estrogen. DHT ratio increases to compensate for low test

hair transplant

nope
the older u get the more DHT in your blood , balding people have very sensitive hair follicles on head for DHT
im pretty sure main reason im balding is cuz genetics.. my dad was bald at 23 and now my brother is close to nw4 at 23

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mikeock, Rasputin, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
DHT causing hair loss is a myth it's prolactin and estrogen. DHT ratio increases to compensate for low test
Estrogen is good for hair growth...

Get on fin STAT dude, you still have a lot of salvageable and thickenable hair
Estrogen is a positive for hair growth lol
I just started using dermaroller 1x week + nizoral 1x + coconut and castor oil 2-4x + eating raw pumpkin seeds everyday, but that's probably not enough, considering fin atm
Considering??
Dude get on it lmfao
Unironically chad as fuck not gonna lie
God man I wish I was a viking rocking this cut, what a life

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202

Considering??
Dude get on it lmfao

I think I heard that bald was cool with women in Ukraine. As long as you look good of course.

Thats not nw3 tho, more like nw2

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and mikeock
i'm getting scared when i read about all the side effects of fin but seems like i dont have a choice anymore..

i don't wanna hop on fin/minox yet but if i don't do so i'll prob be bald at 20...
the nw reaper is BRUTAL

is it safe to use fin at 18-19?
Either move to Ukraine and done the hairstyle above or save up for a hairtransplant.

May your genetics rest in peace, good luck for your next life.

Considering??
Dude get on it lmfao

high estrogen has unlimited consequences for men

high estrogen has unlimited consequences for men
Yes of course high estrogen sucks ass which is why not many people are jumping on it. I mean hell, my primary goal on fin is to manage my estrogen and keep it low. But the fact remains that high estrogen will be a positive for your head hair. Among other things estrogen is anti-dht

why the fuck havent they found a cure for hairloss yet. Fuck scientists for focusing on stupid worthless shit.

• So Sad
Reactions: LordNorwood
Untitled 1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mikeock, bobadopa, Rasputin and 4 others
Jeez, I thought you were in your 30"s! But the picture I posted above is a Cossack haircut (Chupryna), you should consider it. I used to wear it up until about 6-8 months ago when I decided to grow my hair back, and I got a ton of women complimenting me on my haircut (plus my moustache).

Last edited:
Jeez, I thought you were in your 30"s! But the picture I posted above is a Cossack haircut (Chupryna), you should consider it. I used to wear it up until 6-8 months ago until I decided to grow my hair back, and I got a ton of women complimenting me on my haircut (plus my moustache).
Yeah thankfully I have enough hair left that it isn't necessary lol, I'm like nw 2 or 2.5.
Why did you think I was in my 30s? 🤣

Yeah thankfully I have enough hair left that it isn't necessary lol, I'm like nw 2 or 2.5.
Avi and your choice of words. Certain avis tend to make people perceive you a certain way, it's sub-conscious. @Wincel is a good example of this, even without him writing anything it makes him seem smarter (at least in my opinion).
Plus, you're near the age to where being bald is forgivable to foids.

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
Plus, you're near the age to where being bald is forgivable to foids.
Fair enough. I've always maintained that I'm looksmaxxing out of a respect for beauty itself rather than to get a foid though. I have no doubt I could find a decent gf if I just softmaxxed and NTmaxxed.

• +1
Fair enough. I've always maintained that I'm looksmaxxing out of a respect for beauty itself rather than to get a foid though. I have no doubt I could find a decent gf if I just softmaxxed and NTmaxxed.
By the way, I was 17 when I first shaved my head for that hairstyle (now 18), so I don't believe the guys on here when they say, "you need to have a full head of hair NW0 or death!"

• +1
By the way, I was 17 when I first shaved my head for that hairstyle (now 18), so I don't believe the guys on here when they say, "you need to have a full head of hair NW0 or death!"
I mean like all things its complex and depends on specific social caste. I bet balding hurts you a lot more in some areas than it does in others. Hundreds of years ago it probably didn't matter at all.
Only problem is I'm not looking to slay, I'm looking for an LTR (I mean not right now but ultimately) so I don't think peacocking is the best strategy. That haircut does look fucking sick though.

• +1
I mean like all things its complex and depends on specific social caste. I bet balding hurts you a lot more in some areas than it does in others. Hundreds of years ago it probably didn't matter at all.
Only problem is I'm not looking to slay, I'm looking for an LTR (I mean not right now but ultimately) so I don't think peacocking is the best strategy. That haircut does look fucking sick though.
I hope you do well man, or shall I say sir (I feel I have to say it). I've been in an LTR for two years with my gf (older than me by four years), I'm only on here to Looksmax so I don't get mogged and left in the dust.

• +1
I hope you do well man, or shall I say sir (I feel I have to say it). I've been in an LTR for two years with my gf (older than me by four years), I'm only on here to Looksmax so I don't get mogged and left in the dust.
Thanks man same to you, let's ascend

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 439
But guys, to get fin I need a prescription, right? So I'll have to visit a dermatologist.
And I'm not quite sure if fin or minox would be better in my case.

Fin could lead to lower libido and tbh I think my libido is already somewhat low for my age.

Minox could suppress Collagen levels and lead to worse skin (atleast thats what many ppl here say) and mine is pretty bad, I just started collagenmaxxing with retin a, dermarolling, vit c etc. Also minox should be used for life, right?

Just fucking lol I'm so doomed
@bassfreak @LordNorwood

Last edited:
But guys, to get fin I need a prescription, right? So I'll have to visit a dermatologist.
And I'm not quite sure if fin or minox would be better in my case.

Fin could lead to lower libido and tbh I think my libido is already somewhat low for my age.

Minox could suppress Collagen levels and lead to worse skin (atleast thats what many ppl here say) and mine is pretty bad, I just started collagenmaxxing with retin a, dermarolling, vit c etc. Also minox should be used for life, right?

Just fucking lol I'm so doomed
@bassfreak @LordNorwood
Yeah you need a prescription although its fairly easy to get. Pretty sure you can just order it online too.
Also you need to be on either one for life pretty much but fin moreso than minox. They attack completley different angles so it's not really a case of either or.
Get on fin dude. I posted a thread bitching about sheds today but goddamn my hair looks thicker and nicer than it has in months.

• +1
Reactions: gymislife