Oh my fucking God I fucking hate my fucking self and my skin

silencio

silencio

2026 i'm coming
If you never experienced acne don't expect to understand me, it isn't possible for you.
You can't imagine the hate you feel for your skin, knowing it's entirely genetic and you can't fucking do anything about it without raping your whole body (basically accutane).
There wasn't a moment in 2024 where I wasn't subconsciously worrying about my skin, no time when I could enjoy the current moment.

I even gone on a trip to Spain alone that my parents earned the money for with hard work, for me to feel good and explore the world, but I wasn't enjoying it I was 24/7 stressing about my skin. It fucking hurts burns and it's itchy all the fucking time I can not continue to live like this. I feel like a total wreck, betraying my parents and wasting their money on a trip I didn't enjoy.

I have now shit grades, no friends, no social life, no will to live no nothing. I was I was low inhib enough to kms but I'm a high inhib cuck.

I'm not even ugly probably between mtn and htn otherwise but it hurts more this way, experiencing first hand the difference in treatment from other people.

I don't know how much more can I take, larping about being sick and putting on my hood all the time, with all the mirrors taped up and avoiding my reflection from my black phonescreen, all this shit is like a succubus sucking all my energy and willpower away.

If God exists why would he do this to people? Giving people pain that no other can understand? My parents say it's nothing and to stop being superfixated on it. They're right, I'm just pumping my cortisol levels in the sky.

What did against anybody to deserve this?? :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe, Chrisssy, horizon and 5 others
it’s just spots bro chill out haha

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, BrahminBoss, Gaygymmaxx and 2 others
feel you brol i had brutal acne when i was 17 too

curse of us being high T

accutane saved my PSL you should see a doctor and see if you can get treated with it as well

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: silencio
it’s just spots bro chill out haha
It's just a recessed mandible and maxilla, bad orbital bones, nw73, no eyebrows no eyelashes, no lips, before surgery blackgymmax nose, t50 eyes, 180 gonial angle, 2 inch bidelt, 3'11", aspie, high inhib, hyoid bone at your dick, ginger, indian, broke, neet.

Chill out haha

feel you brol i had brutal acne when i was 17 too

curse of us being high T

accutane saved my PSL you should see a doctor and see if you can get treated with it as well
I'm on it bro at 16 but my test went from 750ng/dl to 520 ng/dl in 1 month I feel like a cuck and it's 3x worse than baseline

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: try2beme, BrahminBoss and Latinolooksmaxxer
I'm on it bro at 16 but my test went from 750ng/dl to 520 ng/dl in 1 month I feel like a cuck and it's 3x worse than baseline
try some natty Tmaxxing tricks bro having low T is peak suifuel

• +1
Yup happened to me fucked my life for a year, accutane saved me but stopped me from getting my second body bc it fucked up my libido, and I still don't have glass skin just no pimples. Legit the worse fucking curse in existence:feelswah:

• +1
Yup happened to me fucked my life for a year, accutane saved me but stopped me from getting my second body bc it fucked up my libido, and I still don't have glass skin just no pimples. Legit the worse fucking curse in existence:feelswah:
I'm on accutane too. Can you give me some detail on your journey?

If you never experienced acne don't expect to understand me, it isn't possible for you.
You can't imagine the hate you feel for your skin, knowing it's entirely genetic and you can't fucking do anything about it without raping your whole body (basically accutane).
There wasn't a moment in 2024 where I wasn't subconsciously worrying about my skin, no time when I could enjoy the current moment.

I even gone on a trip to Spain alone that my parents earned the money for with hard work, for me to feel good and explore the world, but I wasn't enjoying it I was 24/7 stressing about my skin. It fucking hurts burns and it's itchy all the fucking time I can not continue to live like this. I feel like a total wreck, betraying my parents and wasting their money on a trip I didn't enjoy.

I have now shit grades, no friends, no social life, no will to live no nothing. I was I was low inhib enough to kms but I'm a high inhib cuck.

I'm not even ugly probably between mtn and htn otherwise but it hurts more this way, experiencing first hand the difference in treatment from other people.

I don't know how much more can I take, larping about being sick and putting on my hood all the time, with all the mirrors taped up and avoiding my reflection from my black phonescreen, all this shit is like a succubus sucking all my energy and willpower away.

If God exists why would he do this to people? Giving people pain that no other can understand? My parents say it's nothing and to stop being superfixated on it. They're right, I'm just pumping my cortisol levels in the sky.

Is ur shit that bad

I've seen some ungodly faces tbf I can see this description being accurate and not exaggerated

But you said accutane and didn't mention diet

If your diet isn't perfect you haven't even attempted step 1 of acne prevention

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and silencio
Chad and normies eat everything, everyone around me literally had worse diet than and they had better skin.

Chad and normies eat everything, everyone around me literally had worse diet than and they had better skin.
Is it perfect though.

Don't be confrontational lad we are seeking a solution, my acne cleared up a lot when I cleaned my diet

I thought I was clean once, but I had to try really really hard AND take accutane

But I started accutane before I locked in, and I still was making no improvements

When I went all the way it cleared up in a week

Albeit on accutane at that point for a bit, but I can tell it was from diet

And when I loosen up diet a little bit, it shows up within days

Full non sugar non processed diet. You will have to cook a lot.

Are you really there? Have you really exhausted the diet path entirely?

There aren't that many places for acne to spawn from blud. What goes in comes out. It is diet some people have to meal prep everything and eat almost no carbs to minimize internal inflammation

I am one of them. You might be, have you tried all the way?

• +1
Is it perfect though.

Don't be confrontational lad we are seeking a solution, my acne cleared up a lot when I cleaned my diet

I thought I was clean once, but I had to try really really hard AND take accutane

But I started accutane before I locked in, and I still was making no improvements

There aren't that many places for acne to spawn from blud. What goes in comes out. It is diet some people have to meal prep everything and eat almost no carbs to minimize internal inflammation

dnr

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Is it perfect though.

I did accutane and got rid of acne and folliculitis

I stopped giving a shit about diet and I will eat whatever the fuck I want. I am not going to deprive myself one of the last pleasures in life which is tasty food, because I have subhuman genetics. Diet won't ascend me, I am incel anyway.

I did accutane and got rid of acne and folliculitis

I stopped giving a shit about diet and I will eat whatever the fuck I want. I am not going to deprive myself one of the last pleasures in life which is tasty food, because I have subhuman genetics. Diet won't ascend me, I am incel anyway.
That's fair tbh

But healthy food can be tasty, I make Chipotle bowls at home with half rice and shit, they're good

Nuts and shit, but snacking on potato chips will fuck you up

I'm 5"6 with 80+ percentile face so my skin is an essential asset to me, as an individual who hasn't given up

But at 5"6... being a looksmax sex god, definitely given up on that

• +1
you’re handsome bhai love yourself more

• +1
I'm on accutane too. Can you give me some detail on your journey?
Yes, Im on month 6 80mg daily. It legit took 3 months to see any forward progress, I was really discouraged but trust it will kick in eventually. I have no pimples rn mainly some redness and a little bit of scarring

• +1
Is ur shit that bad

I've seen some ungodly faces tbf I can see this description being accurate and not exaggerated

But you said accutane and didn't mention diet

I'm perfecting it right now. Could we talk about it in dms?

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Yes, Im on month 6 80mg daily. It legit took 3 months to see any forward progress, I was really discouraged but trust it will kick in eventually. I have no pimples rn mainly some redness and a little bit of scarring
Me next!

Happy for you btw

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ChadL1te and Gaygymmaxx
Jesus dude

Yeah I get 50mg pills online so I just went up to 100mg a day for some periods of time and it was brutal but if my diet was good concurrently, the results were faster

But I was The Thing. All day

On 25 now, most I'd do is a full pill at 50mg

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
Jesus dude

Yeah I get 50mg pills online so I just went up to 100mg a day for some periods of time and it was brutal but if my diet was good concurrently, the results were faster

But I was The Thing. All day
View attachment 2879935

On 25 now, most I'd do is a full pill at 50mg
Yeah same here lmao my nose, lips, and eyes were the Sahara desert

• +1
Reactions: silencio and Gaygymmaxx

God gave us free will bro, everything we do is our own responsibility but at the end when we stand next to God we should be clean of our sins also
Remember that Jesus loves you no matter what and he want's the best for you

• Hmm...
God gave us free will bro, everything we do is our own responsibility but at the end when we stand next to God we should be clean of our sins also
Remember that Jesus loves you no matter what and he want's the best for you
Then how come that have gave me a disease that ruins my life? That doesn't seem like he loves me not gonna lie

do u have scarring, acne can be fixed but scarring is brutal to fix if it can even be fixed

• +1

Reminder that bones > acne

Beforeafter the power of treti1
Beforeafter the power of treti3

• +1
thats toxins coming out from your body

jesus man , how stupid people really are .

coming from a guy that have beat acne and dermatitis, both these problems come from gut issues ( unhealthy diet)

@HerpDerpson people still think acne exists muhaha

• +1

coming from a guy that have beat acne and dermatitis, both these problems come from gut issues ( unhealthy diet)

i struggle with both too, what diet do you suggest? and did u use any probiotics?

No way someone still believes in this JFLLLL

Then how come some people with bad diet have good skin? Dumbass

My skin also fucks me but idk get tretinoin plus good skin products

• +1
Then how come some people with bad diet have good skin? Dumbass
what the fuck this has to proof? these people still experience decay of health

of course, the acne in itself is genetical in the way that some unhealthy individual will have one prominent, and another will just continue to rot his organs and die prematurely.

muh believe in this, i completely cleared up acne in 20 days . forever
not a single pimple , red spot, nothing . and i was diagnosed with seb derm at 16

• +1
i struggle with both too, what diet do you suggest? and did u use any probiotics?
no need for probiotics its a scam i fell for when i was 15

about diet, check maybe rob stuart youtube channel . it depends, there are different people telling different things about which helps them . find what fits you

What does second body mean? Never heard that

You mean your frame expanding after puberty?

of course, the acne in itself is genetical in the way that some unhealthy individual will have one prominent, and another will just continue to rot his organs and die prematurely.

not a single pimple , red spot, nothing . and i was diagnosed with seb derm at 16
no need for probiotics its a scam i fell for when i was 15

about diet, check maybe rob stuart youtube channel . it depends, there are different people telling different things about which helps them . find what fits you
i got diagnosed with it too i heal it using mct oil but it fucking sucks having to put it on every 2 days. honestly diet does clear up most of my acne but my genetics are so shit that even if i eat 2 slices of pizza i get a breakuot next day

Done that, now I'm on accutane 3rd month
Just keep it up. Accutane gives you redness and redskin and you need suncream but you already know that so just keep good skin care routine and it will be good in the future

• +1

That's just you bro, I eat healthy and still have acne

i got diagnosed with it too i heal it using mct oil but it fucking sucks having to put it on every 2 days. honestly diet does clear up most of my acne but my genetics are so shit that even if i eat 2 slices of pizza i get a breakuot next day
nothing topical or oral will help you. you are just very unhealthy like i was at one point

its actually great thing, its open your doors to health . you will value health much more than others and probably will look better, be healthy and live longer if you suceed

• JFL
nothing topical or oral will help you. you are just very unhealthy like i was at one point

its actually great thing, its open your doors to health . you will value health much more than others and probably will look better, be healthy and live longer if you suceed
lmao how am i "very unhealthy". my diet is just homecooked meals. sandwiches, eggs, steak, chicken, rice, spaghetti and soups. thats basically all i eat.

How am I unhealthy? explain what your saying

lmao how am i "very unhealthy". my diet is just homecooked meals. sandwiches, eggs, steak, chicken, rice, spaghetti and soups. thats basically all i eat.
sandwiches
chicken ( cooked on oil)
spaghetti
soups

thinks acne is a curse from god himself for whatever reason and not him being in a subhuman health conditions in his prime

@HerpDerpson should i even bother talking to these people

• JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson