costs for double jaw surgery / bimax in colombia is 6.500 USD

homo_faber

homo_faber

i thought this was a looksmaxing forum
Currently talking to a clinic in Colombia. Costs of Bimaxillary surgery, all included, is about $6500 US. The doctor is a proponent of surgery first approach.

I know, I know, what am, CRAZY!?!?! even considering south america? I see no reason to believe the surgeons in south america are less competent than US or EU surgeons. And after all, as this forum should serve evidence - you can pay top dollar for the alleged "best in the world" and come out with your life derailed, your results poor and a drained bank account. And some of the best results ive seen have been from so called "no name" surgeons (HTK's result for example, if you were to search for his doctor on jaw surgery discussion circles, 0.0000000 hits)

I'm weighing this up against a known option of germany or italy. thoughts?

i thought jaw surgery is expensive

why would anyone trust a total no one from a third world shit hole

jfl if you dont have sleep apnea you and wont have it reimbursed by insurance

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and eyearea
How much would it cost in western countries such as the USA / Western Europe?

How much would it cost in western countries such as the USA / Western Europe?

jaw surgery in western european countries like italy and germany generally costs between 10-20k EUR (without any insurance money. if insurance covers part or all of it its way cheaper of even for free obviously)

usa is way more expensive i heard. can go up to 60k

Last edited:
jaw surgery at a private clinic in paris $6000 probably gotta account for more if you're traveling /hotel.

• +1
Reactions: homo_faber
is that double jaw or just bimax ?
no clear information but that's not counting braces, $10,000 is supposed to be the high end so probably with bimax and double jaw.

• +1
Reactions: homo_faber
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262
im laughing so hard at people in the usa who pay 60k for this
thing is i doubt european surgeon are really blackpilled, also the very talented ones blackpilled 50yo ones move for Switzerland or the usa for max shekels.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
thing is i doubt european surgeon are really blackpilled, also the very talented ones blackpilled 50yo ones move for Switzerland or the usa for max shekels.

no european surgeons are superior because they generally follow the approach "surgery first, braces after“ or even do sometimes do jaw surgery with no use of braces at all while usa surgeons are normally super conservative cucks who will put you into braces before and after surgery, often for many years.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10494
no european surgeons are superior because they generally follow the approach "surgery first, braces after“ or even do sometimes do jaw surgery with no use of braces at all while usa surgeons are normally super conservative cucks who will put you into braces before and after surgery, often for many years.
white pill if true, i'll meet with my orthodontist in a few weeks, hope this is true

white pill if true, i'll meet with my orthodontist in a few weeks, hope this is true
He's not lying. The "surgery first" method is a philosophy that first came from European doctors and has been common across Europe for years now, meanwhile US doctors are terrified at the thought of you not wearing braces for years before surgery jfl

• +1
Reactions: homo_faber and Deleted member 10494
He's not lying. The "surgery first" method is a philosophy that first came from European doctors and has been common across Europe for years now, meanwhile US doctors are terrified at the thought of you not wearing braces for years before surgery jfl
biggest whitepill this week then

• +1
Reactions: ImpressionableYouth
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10494