could a 25 year old self made milionaire date JBs?

D

Deleted member 18776

Platinum
taking into consideration that i live in a country where the legal age of consent is 14, and my preferences are 16-17...

im trying to figure this out since rn im 19. i have the option to focus on relationships and try to get a hot jb VIRGIN gf rn since my time is running out (or not?), or i could focus on learning skills and trying to grow my dads medium sized business to a large one... but them i think i would be like 25 when that happened, so i was thinking: could money make younger girls overcome their morals about dating older guys? i plan on being around 5psl at 25 too.

anyone have any ideas? i already explained in another thread im trapped in a relationship with a whore rn. my biggest fear is losing time and not getting the kind oif girl i really want. so thats why i came up with this question

Depends what country probably

You could geomax & do it I bet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 18776
ofc. andrew tate and his brother are like 35 and they bang 18,19,20 year olds

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 18776
In impoverished SEA countries, sure. You don't even need millions, just earn 1-3x more than the average chump.

In the west, nobody gives a shit, looks are supreme since women have their own funds and are not impressed with showoffs.

You can *buy* young golddiggers in any country though, if your ego is fine with the fact they dislike you physically but want to earn money or get expensive gifts by sleeping with you.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 18776 and 1 other person
In impoverished SEA countries, sure. You don't even need millions, just earn 1-3x more than the average chump.

In the west, nobody gives a shit, looks are supreme since women have their own funds and are not impressed with showoffs.

You can *buy* young golddiggers in any country though, if your ego is fine with the fact they dislike you physically but want to earn money or get expensive gifts by sleeping with you.
well, could a very good looking 25 year old with a youthful look date 16y old girls them?

• JFL
Reactions: ....
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 20370
well, could a very good looking 25 year old with a youthful look date 16y old girls them?
It's feasible. Looksmaxed 25yos can pass for 19-21 and 16 year olds would sleep with him.

Women (girls) that age are mentally kids though, not every mans cup of tea. But it's legal in most countries so I don't have an opinion on it one way or another.

I personally never attract anyone below 21 anymore, nor is my age limit on apps set lower than that (because I'm now closer to 30 than 20) but even those women are extremely childish and hard to deal with.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 18776 and Deleted member 21044
It's feasible. Looksmaxed 25yos can pass for 19-21 and 16 year olds would sleep with him.

Women (girls) that age are mentally kids though, not every mans cup of tea. But it's legal in most countries so I don't have an opinion on it one way or another.

I personally never attract anyone below 21 anymore, nor is my age limit on apps set lower than that (because I'm now closer to 30 than 20) but even those women are extremely childish and hard to deal with.
I see jb's staring at me a lot it's a bit unnerving b/c it's definitely enough of an age gap that you will be accused of pedo shit for even talking to her even if AOC is 16. Would def do it though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776
this little pedo
ur a cuck, go fuck post wall whores who have been ran through 10 inch cocks, swallowed another mans cum and loved it.
good luck

• +1
Reactions: Slob
I see jb's staring at me a lot it's a bit unnerving b/c it's definitely enough of an age gap that you will be accused of pedo shit for even talking to her even if AOC is 16. Would def do it though.
same. worse is that im gonna look 18 when im 25. rn at 19 i already still look 17 ( i would look 15 if i wasnt starvemaxxed with hollow cheeks)

ur a cuck, go fuck post wall whores who have been ran through 10 inch cocks, swallowed another mans cum and loved it.
good luck
dont worry bro. i understand your pain. when your dick is small, only certain vaginas feel tight enough.
i dont have that problem fortunately

dont worry bro. i understand your pain. when your dick is small, only certain vaginas feel tight enough.
i have 1% top tier cock though?

Last edited:
@.... went real silent huh?

If yours looksmaxxed at 25 you would still look early 20s.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776
good luck
what never getting pussy does to a nigga

it's over if you have to ask

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 18776