Could chippys/kebab shops at 2am be a good place to try cold approach?

DoctorLooksmax

DoctorLooksmax

IPDcel
Srs - it’s basically a nightlife setting but you can actually converse wit the girls and their bitch shields might be down.

You can also start up a conversation about the actual food to get things going. You also don’t get the same shit testing for beng alone cos you can just be like I was just at x or y club now I’m heading home. Also don’t have to worry about bouncers not letting me in for being alone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Prettyboy, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 18244 and 2 others
just hang out in kebab shop and spam cold approach?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, buckchadley31 and Deleted member 18244
just hang out in kebab shop and spam cold approach?
Well it would be difficult to hang out in the same kebab shop all night without looking like a major creeper- you could do a crawl through the kebab shops in your city and try and strike up convos with girls in each one

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 17829
Well it would be difficult to hang out in the same kebab shop all night without looking like a major creeper- you could do a crawl through the kebab shops in your city and try and strike up convos with girls in each one
kebab shop crawl:lul: yeah i guess its a good idea

only 1 way to find out tho, try

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
Of course you can keep harassing them if the kebab has bloated your face and sooner or later they'll come home to you

I don’t go clubbing but i’d be down for a uk kebab shop crawl boyos hmu

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
This you?

been approached a few times in one but by that point I’m knackered and can’t be fucked
if you’re soberish then yeah maybe

been approached a few times in one but by that point I’m knackered and can’t be fucked
if you’re soberish then yeah maybe
I would just go out sober and stand there in a certain shop and see if any girls approach me for like 10 minutes

Then if I didn’t I’d just move onto to another one and do the same

I wouldn’t wanna eat any of the food

I’m still living off the glory of getting cold approached at the bus stop 3 weeks ago but it was probs a once in a lifetime fluke

I’m getting giga frustrated with my lack of conversion from OLD currently - had 3 girls I was gonna meet this week and all have bailed

Last edited:
Imagine the fookin smell of being in there after 10 minutes.

Would make an epic thread.
I’m still living off the glory of getting cold approached at the bus stop 3 weeks ago but it was probs a once in a lifetime fluke

If you still exist shit like this would make a great addition to the slayer bragging thread.

Last edited: