Could DHT cause hair loss during puberty ?

FrenchChad

FrenchChad

Ascend or Rope
I'm gonna buy billions of box of Ashwaganda + Butea Superba + Boron, i rode that big DHT levels during puberty could turn me into the ultime gigachad (i'm 15 already).

So could DHT cause hairloss during puberty, especially these 3 supplements ?
Btw i will also take k2+d3 for mewing and for increase igf-1.

• Love it
Reactions: SoonToAscend
>frenchcuck
>chad
pick one

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Dystopian, ChristianChad, HerpDerpson and 11 others
I'm gonna buy billions of box of Ashwaganda + Butea Superba + Boron, i rode that big DHT levels during puberty could turn me into the ultime gigachad (i'm 15 already).

Won't increase DHT significantly enough to cause a noticeable change.

Take K2 and get in the sun for D lol.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
i know a dude who was almost bald since 16
i think its rare but possible

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Won't increase DHT significantly enough to cause a noticeable change.

Take K2 and get in the sun for D lol.
I'm still a kid and all of these will make my dht literraly explode, trust me.
I have nothing to lose (except 20€), i will try and in 3 months i will make a review.

However i just wanna know if dht could theorically make me bald DURING PUBERTY.

Was his jaw square ? If not so it cannot be because of dht.
yes man he is a pro boxer very dimorphic
i think insane dht = mogger jaw lower third very masc, if not any special unique case

you dont see twinks with much body hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16058
yes man he is a pro boxer very dimorphic
i think insane dht = mogger jaw lower third very masc, if not any special unique case

you dont see twinks with much body hair
I think i'll also take zinc gluconate and sleep a lot for increase igf-1 and don't have hair loss.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Stallone228
Are your father and the men in your family bald? If so, then maybe. My father's family is full of DHT/Testo and no one is bald. They are hairy and very dimorphic overall. My grandfather, for example, is 70 and he has a better hair than most teens. Full hair with no sign of baldness. He also has a lot of bodyhair.
Prolactin is the real problem.

• +1
We conquered three continents and you ?
We ruled the most strategic lands and seas of the world. (3 continent)

We made eurocucks live in absolute fear for centruies
Anonym Entsatz Wien 1683

We btfo'd your self proclaimed "emperor" in Egypt
1024px Bonaparte ante la Esfinge por Jean Lon Grme

Last but not least, we banned the dance in your own homeland with a few words of our Emperor
I am, who the khan of forty-eight kingdoms, Kanuni Sultan Suleiman Khan. According to report was given by ambassador, I heard of it was danced by your people as cling each other, men and women. Because of we are contiguous, I'm worrying which is smudging of this sickness to my lands. İf it smudge and you don't terminate this sickness immediately, I will come with my victorious army and destroy you.
Above all of this my nation does not surrender when it's homeland gets invaded
Adolf hitler eiffel tower paris 23 june 1940

Last edited:
We ruled the most important lands and seas of the world.
View attachment 1709153
We btfo'd your self proclaimed "Emperor in Egypt
View attachment 1709162
Last but not least, we banned the dance in your own homeland with a few words of our Emperor

Above all of this my nation does not surrender when it's homeland gets invaded
View attachment 1709173
We ruled that :
1200px Evolution empire
Europe 1812 map en

We humiliated your empire during egypt campaign, the only reason why we had to left was because of the brits.
Take a look on battles of aboukir and battle of the pyramids
Bataille dAboukir 25 juillet 1799
Dor12 lejeune 001f

We also took a lot of ottoman empire territories (Algeria, Tunisia, Syria, Lebanon).
Irak accords 1916

We had to rescue your shitty country with the brits when russia tried to destroy your empire

We helped the greeks (military speaking) during greek war of independance

We are the most victorious country in the whole human history
20220304 134026

We conquered England

We humiliated the seldjouks turks during the crusades (all the leaders of the first crusade were french, even the pope who launched the crusade lol).
F966219c9fe250f18e9d9ccf62fae8e1cbb78f8br1 875 595v2 00

And it makes me laugh that you showed Hitler, actually in 1806 we took 19 days to annihilate and annex Germany, we destroyed the prussian army while the french were in numerical inferiority (Auerstaedt : 25k frenchman vs 66k prussians).
Charles Meynier   Napoleon in Berlin

We are above your shitty country in every domain lol

Attachments

• Bataille_d'Aboukir,_25_juillet_1799.jpg
    Bataille_d'Aboukir,_25_juillet_1799.jpg
    655.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad, RandomGuy, EggKing and 1 other person
Are your father and the men in your family bald? If so, then maybe. My father's family is full of DHT/Testo and no one is bald. They are hairy and very dimorphic overall. My grandfather, for example, is 70 and he has a better hair than most teens. Full hair with no sign of baldness. He also has a lot of bodyhair.
Prolactin is the real problem.
My dad is totally bald but he became bald only when he was 40, before that he didn't suffered hair loss

We ruled that :
View attachment 1709175View attachment 1709182

We humiliated your empire during egypt campaign, the only reason why we had to left was because of the brits.
Take a look on battles of aboukir and battle of the pyramids
View attachment 1709201View attachment 1709203

We also took a lot of ottoman empire territories (Algeria, Tunisia, Syria, Lebanon).
View attachment 1709185
We had to rescue your shitty country with the brits when russia tried to destroy your empire

We helped the greeks (military speaking) during greek war of independance

We are the most victorious country in the whole human historyView attachment 1709186

We conquered England

We humiliated the seldjouks turks during the crusades (all the leaders of the first crusade were french, even the pope who launched the crusade lol).
View attachment 1709188

And it makes me laugh that you showed Hitler, actually in 1806 we took 19 days to annihilate and annex Germany, we destroyed the prussian army while the french were in numerical inferiority (Auerstaedt : 25k frenchman vs 66k prussians).
View attachment 1709196

We are above your shitty country in every domain lol
yeah yeah what ever french cuck.

Did your sister sucked a refugee yet?

Did you said good morning to your local kebab man? If you didnt you immediatly should because you can get arrested for xenophobia and islamaphobia.

How many undercover jihadis entered your country this year? 100? 500?

Did you buy your refugees welcome tshirt?

How many french journalist got killed because they insulted our prohpet?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
yeah yeah what ever french cuck.

Did your sister sucked a refugee yet?

Did you said good morning to your local kebab man? If you didnt you immediatly should because you can get arrested for xenophobia and islamaphobia.

How many undercover jihadis entered your country this year? 100? 500?

Did you buy your refugees welcome tshirt?

How many french journalist got killed because they insulted our prohpet?
LMAO I have humiliated you so much that you are forced to change the subject like the poor manlet that you are.

Besides, just look at the situation in your country with the Syrian refugees and we'll talk about it again, put your own house in order dickhead.

LMAO I have humiliated you so much that you are forced to change the subject like the poor manlet that you are.

Besides, just look at the situation in your country with the Syrian refugees and we'll talk about it again, put your own house in order dickhead.
Like having muslim refugees in a country which is a muslim is a bigger problem than having muslim refugees in the hearth of europe which people are mostly christian :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Lets the greatest cultural invasion in the history

Last edited:
Like having muslim refugees in a country which is a muslim is a bigger problem than having muslim refugees in the hearth of europe which people are mostly christian :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Lets the greatest cultural invasion in the history
There is a lot of muslims refugiees in Germany and UK too, but nobody care except in France where far right made 42% against Macron.

That's just not the subject, i proved to you that the history of my country surpasses your in every domain and that the only cuck in the history are the turks, that's all.

• +1
Reactions: RandomGuy
There is a lot of muslims refugiees in Germany and UK too, but nobody care except in France where far right made 42% against Macron.

That's just not the subject, i proved to you that the history of my country surpasses your in every domain and that the only cuck in the history are the turks, that's all.
coping frenchcuck (y)
show me some action. refugees are still outnumbering you in fertility rates. you still import refugees. they still live on goverment welfare and have 10 kids.

just raise the white flag already :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

coping frenchcuck (y)
show me some action. refugees are still outnumbering you in fertility rates. you still import refugees. they still live on goverment welfare and have 10 kids.

just raise the white flag already :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Yes we take refugees and ? 200k per year since 2010 (Before they was much lesser refugiees entries) which is 0.002% of french population, incredible.
Remind me the turkish fertility rate ? The syrian one ?
But i just don't care, you can talk about refugiees it doesn't matter, we were talking hisotry and you just left because i humiliated you, the cowards are the turks, they always lose, their history is ridiculous and France surpasses turkey (as well as your shitty empire) in every domain without any exception, you can talk about refugiees for hour it doesn't change that fact turkscuck. :feelshah:

yes.

Wym? We all know the role DHT plays in hair loss.
But during puberty ? DURING PUBERTY ? You think a kid with a lot of dht will become bald ?

any updates?

My dad is totally bald but he became bald only when he was 40, before that he didn't suffered hair loss
Then you would be fine

Glad to see a fellow dht enjoyer

• WTF
I have nothing to lose (except 20€), i will try and in 3 months i will make a review.

Yes it could, but it's more complicated than that. ANYTHING that activates the androgen receptor (testosterone, DHT, synthetic steroids) will accelerate hairloss in sensitive areas.

However the extent to which these substances will affect it comes down to your individual hair biology.

I'm sorry to say but your stack probably won't affect DHT to any appreciable extent that you would have to worry about hairloss.

The only way to increase DHT is to increase testosterone. A aromatase inhibitor will drop estrogen and cause a positive feedback loop to increase LH and then testosterone and then DHT further downstream. I CAN NOT recommend it but that would increase DHT. you can also buy DHT gel by itself. Or apply testosterone gel to the scrotum since it's a site of high test to DHT conversion - might not even cause suppression.

Edit: oops didn't see how old this post is. Hopefully it worked out for you.

• +1
Yes it could, but it's more complicated than that. ANYTHING that activates the androgen receptor (testosterone, DHT, synthetic steroids) will accelerate hairloss in sensitive areas.

However the extent to which these substances will affect it comes down to your individual hair biology.

I'm sorry to say but your stack probably won't affect DHT to any appreciable extent that you would have to worry about hairloss.

The only way to increase DHT is to increase testosterone. A aromatase inhibitor will drop estrogen and cause a positive feedback loop to increase LH and then testosterone and then DHT further downstream. I CAN NOT recommend it but that would increase DHT. you can also buy DHT gel by itself. Or apply testosterone gel to the scrotum since it's a site of high test to DHT conversion - might not even cause suppression.

Edit: oops didn't see how old this post is. Hopefully it worked out for you.
Well said :fire:

• Love it
Reactions: CometDragon

What's the review?

What's the review?
Totally cope, the only supplements which made a big difference are k2+d3+mewing.
Ashwagandha barely reduced stress but doesn't made any physical change and butea superba did nothing too.

• +1
Reactions: YouLiveForYourself
I should've bought more k2+d3 instead of these copes lmao

• +1
Reactions: YouLiveForYourself