Could I ever be normal looking enough to not be stared at and found creepy by people?

T

Turtle

Silver
Honestly my goal is to no longer looksmaxx to the point of looking good, it's just to looksmaxx to the point where I look normal and average enough to "fit in" and not get random stares and people being creeped out by me

Attachments

• 20230201_144328.jpg
    20230201_144328.jpg
    943.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230201_144633.jpg
    20230201_144633.jpg
    954.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230201_144715.jpg
    20230201_144715.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230201_145037.jpg
    20230201_145037.jpg
    637.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake and khvirgin
Honestly my goal is to no longer looksmaxx to the point of looking good, it's just to looksmaxx to the point where I look normal and average enough to "fit in" and not get random stares and people being creeped out by me
Hair is the problem. You need to hit the gym and a short fringe haircut

Welcome back bro :love:

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Hair is the problem. You need to hit the gym and a short fringe haircut
I do try to go gym but I swear man gym actually makes my mental problems worse, because I can see the weirded out looks I get from people

you look normal.

• +1
Reactions: stevielake, danny phantom, Johanjohan and 1 other person
You're the dictionary definition of normal

I see guys like this all the time that have friends and are popular. Just be NT.

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
you looks normal-

LTN on thi site which is actually around 50th percentile irl

and your fat so could probs be MTN with weight loss

• +1
what have this site become holy shit. looks reddit tier. Man, you look autistic as fuck with that haircut. I guarantee you this is the reason you seem aspie to ppl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24221, danny phantom, Johanjohan and 4 others
I remember this fucking sperg from years ago. If you got a HT, you'd be about MTN I think. Who gives af who finds you creepy lmao.

Keep crying you autistic brainlet those other 2 guys mog you

1227157b-a81a-4d0b-89b7-2e24dcb3a020-png.941859

I think its just in your head, your face looks normal to me. The only thing that would make you appear even more normie would be getting a trendy hair cut.

holy shit i remember you from somewhere, was it incel selfies on reddit a few years back?? I remember your face

• Love it
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope
You look normal, but if average guy like you is being stared at by girls, I think I might be average as you and it's not good experience.

Keep crying you autistic brainlet those other 2 guys mog you

1227157b-a81a-4d0b-89b7-2e24dcb3a020-png.941859
cope
one is a cyclops and the other is a gay alien
@Turtle mogs effortlessly

Haircut, shave your face, and fix your balding

shave and get a haircut faggot, then get lean

Wear a t-shirt with a message like: "If you stare at me, you're a faggot!".

• +1
cope
one is a cyclops and the other is a gay alien
@Turtle mogs effortlessly
Ik , just messing with him so he becomes more delusional and spams his face on reddit and here again

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: sergeant blackpill and khvirgin
better haircut with bangs, leanmaxx and shave. you'll be above average

You look completely average at the very worst maybe slightly below average but because of your autistic hair and since you’re overweight you have that greasy discord moderator look

just look like a normal dude