Could I ever reach HLTN or LMTN without surgery, and how important is the maxilla and bones. PLEASE HELP

W

wanna improve

Iron
Joined
Aug 11, 2026
Posts
91
Reputation
9
18 Y/O, 6'3

I really need help with my looks, any tips that could help. I am confused if due to my maxilla and bones I am forever locked from reaching LMTN, or even HLTN without surgery.

Can someone please tell me what I can do to improve my looks I need help so bad, my mental is shit due to how I look and I wanna fix this.
 

Attachments

  • 5.png
    5.png
    954.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 4.png
    4.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 3.png
    3.png
    772 KB · Views: 0
  • 2.png
    2.png
    809.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 1.png
    1.png
    586.8 KB · Views: 0
18 Y/O, 6'3

I really need help with my looks, any tips that could help. I am confused if due to my maxilla and bones I am forever locked from reaching LMTN, or even HLTN without surgery.

Can someone please tell me what I can do to improve my looks I need help so bad, my mental is shit due to how I look and I wanna fix this.
height halo, you should be able to completely softmaxx to LMTN, you’re not very far from HLTN
 
  • +1
Reactions: underbiteuser
what are my current and main flaws
Your biggest flaws are absolutely your recession, obviously in your maxilla as you mentioned, but also your lower infras. Your second biggest flaw is your short ramus, your ramus and your infras can’t be fixed without surgical intervention. Although, your maxilla may be able to be fixed via orthodontic intervention considering I’m assuming that you have trouble breathing due to it. If I were you (and you do have breathing problems) I’d recommend trying to find an airway specialized orthodontist.
what do i need to do exactly
get lean, fix your health indicators (skin, diet, water intake, etc), train your masseters to give the appearance of a longer ramus/outward gonions (if they’re low-set), grow your eyelashes, fraudmaxx and makeupmaxx, bonesmash (up to you), diy nose shrinkiage

If you have any questions about any of this feel free to ask @wanna improve
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: underbiteuser and sugarfucker
Your biggest flaws are absolutely your recession, obviously in your maxilla as you mentioned, but also your lower infras. Your second biggest flaw is your short ramus, your ramus and your infras can’t be fixed without surgical intervention. Although, your maxilla may be able to be fixed via orthodontic intervention considering I’m assuming that you have trouble breathing due to it. If I were you (and you do have breathing problems) I’d recommend trying to find an airway specialized orthodontist.

get lean, fix your health indicators (skin, diet, water intake, etc), train your masseters to give the appearance of a longer ramus/outward gonions (if they’re low-set), grow your eyelashes, fraudmaxx and makeupmaxx, bonesmash (up to you), diy nose shrinkiage

If you have any questions about any of this feel free to ask @wanna improve
okay, get lean and fix health indicators I can fix that. I have TMJ and REALLY bad posture so I am working to fix that, but I can't train masseters due to that. I apply mino to my brows and lashes 2x a day, i got tret, azelaic acid, reta, ghkcu all on the way. Where do I bonesmash at, just my zygos or where else. And is there anyway to make my ramus longer (with BS) and/or fix my CCW rotation.
 
  • +1
Reactions: ShortRomus
Your biggest flaws are absolutely your recession, obviously in your maxilla as you mentioned, but also your lower infras. Your second biggest flaw is your short ramus, your ramus and your infras can’t be fixed without surgical intervention. Although, your maxilla may be able to be fixed via orthodontic intervention considering I’m assuming that you have trouble breathing due to it. If I were you (and you do have breathing problems) I’d recommend trying to find an airway specialized orthodontist.

get lean, fix your health indicators (skin, diet, water intake, etc), train your masseters to give the appearance of a longer ramus/outward gonions (if they’re low-set), grow your eyelashes, fraudmaxx and makeupmaxx, bonesmash (up to you), diy nose shrinkiage

If you have any questions about any of this feel free to ask @wanna improve
brooooo biggest flaws are my infras and ramus and maxilla all things I can't fix bruh its so over for me dude
 
the maxilla is the beef patty of the quarter pounder. what would a quarter pounder be to you if you got served a paper thin patty?
 
only thing keeping me on this earth is the fact me offing myself will hurt my parents but idk how much longer I can keep this up
 
only thing keeping me on this earth is the fact me offing myself will hurt my parents but idk how much longer I can keep this up
motherfucker stop with this doomer shit immediately. YOURE FUCKING 6'3 okay, its NOT over.

you can deadass become popular and famous and the bitches will come. look at j cole and drake, traavis, and all these dudes. not a single one can touch mmtn. They're just famous, confident and TALL.

bro. tbh just fix your skin and bonesmash zygos. I'm seeing hella imporvement with zygos.

and why are you against surgeries? lemme morph your side so you can see the improvement you can make.


Also send me front pics thatre like 6-10ft away from the back of your camera. Make sure its 2x zoom as well
 

Attachments

  • image (25).jpg
    image (25).jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 0
  • image (26).jpg
    image (26).jpg
    108 KB · Views: 0

Similar threads

αяєѕση
Replies
8
Views
39
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy
S
Replies
3
Views
96
smoxver
S
MisterGinger
Replies
16
Views
58
ICR
ICR
smashedradix
Replies
2
Views
24
smashedradix
smashedradix
A
Replies
8
Views
119
aves_07
A

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top