Could i get a hair transplant without revealing my age?

HighTierNormie

HighTierNormie

aesthetic ethnic
Im a 19-year-old black male and am seriously considering getting a hair transplant from turkey for a clinic like hair of Istanbul this Christmas but am worried my age could stop it from happening.
The funny thing is that I dont even have androgenic alopecia and have just been cursed with an earl sweatshirt hairline from birth.
Anyone here had a hair transplant and at any point did the clinic ask or care about your age?

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Darkstrand and lifestyle21873
Do they care about age ?

I dont even have androgenic alopecia and have just been cursed with an earl sweatshirt hairline from birth.
Get a forehead reduction surgery then

• +1
Reactions: GigaMogger
No, they need to know your age. I'm 23 and gonna have to wait till age 25 as well

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadelite, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, GigaMogger and 1 other person
No, they need to know your age. I'm 23 and gonna have to wait till age 25 as well
loads of clinics do it on ppl below the age of 25 but I'm wondering if 19 is too young especially when I'm not hair loss prone

loads of clinics do it on ppl below the age of 25 but I'm wondering if 19 is too young especially when I'm not hair loss prone
No way. Every clinic I've talked to has told me so far that I have to be 25 at least to get a HT.

Just take the Fin

Maybe 23
But 18 only for women or with shady hair mills

Im a 19-year-old black male and am seriously considering getting a hair transplant from turkey for a clinic like hair of Istanbul this Christmas but am worried my age could stop it from happening.
The funny thing is that I dont even have androgenic alopecia and have just been cursed with an earl sweatshirt hairline from birth.
Anyone here had a hair transplant and at any point did the clinic ask or care about your age?
I don't see why this shouldn't be possible tbh, as you aren't balding.

Get forehead reduction surgery

• +1
Reactions: ascentium and JihadChad
It's hidden behind the hairline. I'm planning on getting it after Rhino.
Scars are a halo on men as long as they aren't extremely severe (acid attack) or illness related (acne, chicken pox)

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and JihadChad
Scars are a halo on men as long as they aren't extremely severe (acid attack) or illness related (acne, chicken pox)
True. Scars + tattoos = masc slayer as long as you have size to match it.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and GigaMogger
It's hidden behind the hairline. I'm planning on getting it after Rhino.
its visible with short hair and its still more expensive and evasive compared to a hair transplant with longer recovery time, i'd rather my shit be discreet

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
its visible with short hair and its still more expensive and evasive compared to a hair transplant with longer recovery time, i'd rather my shit be discreet
Hair transplant takes 6 months to start growing and looks fake and thin. Just grow out medium hair after you get a forehead reduction. You also need to be 25 to get HT but forehead reduction at any age.