Could I get norwood 1 via hair transplant? Im 25 and on mixondil qnd finasteride. No regrowth but no more loss. Here is my donor area.

R

rickwood911

Iron
I know the hair is my biggest problem.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220417-144654_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20220417-144654_Messages.jpg
    286.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220417-144657_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20220417-144657_Messages.jpg
    368.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220417-144700_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20220417-144700_Messages.jpg
    377.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220510-010154_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220510-010154_Gallery.jpg
    472.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220603-014720_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20220603-014720_Messages.jpg
    253.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Hipcel and lepo2317
Dumb af wasting 10k on a hair transplant to deplete the donor area just to overlap the dormant hair follicles on your scalp that u can rejuvenate through different methods.

Under no circumstance with your current density should you be going for HT unless you have permanetely destroyed the hair roots.

Dumb af wasting 10k on a hair transplant to deplete the donor area just to overlap the dormant hair follicles on your scalp that u can rejuvenate through different methods.

Under no circumstance with your current density should you be going for HT unless you have permanetely destroyed the hair roots.
I've been on finasteride for a year and they haven't grown back so they're probably completely gone.

I've been on finasteride for a year and they haven't grown back so they're probably completely gone.

first off finasteride is shit and all it does is block DHT and not everyone is balding because of DHT so you at best will either get no regrowth on it or meh results because its an inhibitor nothing more. And there's no such thing as completely gone.

The hair follicle never dies it minimizes so much you can't see it. the only time you say it dies is when there is no hair root anymore....AKA chemically removed.

Last edited:
first off finasteride is shit and all it does is block DHT and not everyone is balding because of DHT so you at best will either get no regrowth on it or meh results because its an inhibitor nothing more. And there's no such thing as completely gone.

The hair follicle never dies it minimizes so much you can't see it. the only time you say it dies is when there is no hair root anymore....AKA chemically removed.
Don’t listen to this idiot. Get transplant from a great hair transplant surgeon. Do your research there are some spectacular ones that will give u a great result and not ruin ur donor supply in case u need it in future

• +1
Reactions: TruestTruecel
Don’t listen to this idiot. Get transplant from a great hair transplant surgeon. Do your research there are some spectacular ones that will give u a great result and not ruin ur donor supply in case u need it in future

You're fucking retarded who has no clue how hairloss works. At least try debunk anything I said before jumping to conclusion.

He can run a shit ton of other hair growth anti androgens with his cope finasteride to increase more coverage but you're suggesting he permanently remove the hair from his back as the main solution.

Last edited: