could it be flat zygos causing my nct?

NorwoodAscender

NorwoodAscender

just a dude on addy enjoying life
could it be the lack of lateral eye support from non prominent zygos causing my eye to look droopy? and would zygo implants or cantho be more beneficial to fix it?
8357EF02 CFD9 45C9 B8C4 48BDAE6FAC5D

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 50702, kebab, Napoleon1800 and 1 other person
many people with popping zygos and nct too

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, penispilled and Napoleon1800
Who still has nct in 2023? :lul:

• +1
Reactions: soover4me, Napoleon1800 and Running!
could it be the lack of lateral eye support from non prominent zygos causing my eye to look droopy? and would zygo implants or cantho be more beneficial to fix it?
View attachment 2600157
Your Sphenoid is tilted one of your hips probably protrudes more then the other and you probably walk with your feet out.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing and Napoleon1800
Your Sphenoid is tilted one of your hips probably protrudes more then the other and you probably walk with your feet out.
none of those two things are true but i think ur right about the tilted sphenoid

Your Sphenoid is tilted one of your hips probably protrudes more than the other and you probably walk with your feet out.
WHAT THE FUCK I JUST REALIZED I DO WALK WITH MY FEET A BIT OUT. is this shit fixable?

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
WHAT THE FUCK I JUST REALIZED I DO WALK WITH MY FEET A BIT OUT. is this shit fixable?
Yes. I'll throw you a bone bud the side your foot is out on while you walk is probably the side with the more severe nct. The entire body is interconnected from the feet to the pelvis up through the spine to the sphenoid thus to the face.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and NorwoodAscender
Yes. I'll throw you a bone bud the side your foot is out on while you walk is probably the side with the more severe nct. The entire body is interconnected from the feet to the pelvis up through the spine to the sphenoid thus to the face.
appreciate it bro. so could consciously correcting this when walking potentially fix it?

• +1
appreciate it bro. so could consciously correcting this when walking potentially fix it?
To fix something like NCT you have to fix the feet then the pelvis then the sphenoid. It is not fast nor easy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, NorwoodAscender, JCaesar and 1 other person
Holy fuck this is the same for me as well jfl

• +1
Reactions: JCaesar
Bro I have the same droopy eye as OP and have all those things (also anterior and lateral pelvic tilt) jfl

• +1
To fix something like NCT you have to fix the feet then the pelvis then the sphenoid. It is not fast nor easy.
so it is even realistically worth trying to correct or is it damn near impossible

• +1
Reactions: GreenRay88
Bro I have the same droopy eye as OP and have all those things (also anterior and lateral pelvic tilt) jfl
Yes, through sitting and many things on modern life most peoples pelvises are fucked thus is their feet and through their pelvis being out of place the spine will compensate to keep you always looking forward thus causing asymmetry in the spine (Which is most of the time wrongfully diagnosed as scoliosis) but most of the time it's a Left AIC pattern where the left side of your hip is more forward and externally rotated and your right is internally rotated there are other forms this is just one as an example. This is the sphenoid bone what does it look like? Your pelvis. If one is out of place so is the other, if you want to see the cause of most peoples facial asymmetry look at their pelvis. Usually one side of the face will be more protruded and flared out when the pelvis of that side is the same. As above as below. Remember EVERYTHING is connected.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Mr. President, Napoleon1800, JCaesar and 1 other person
lmao all three of us retards are in the exact same boat :lul:
JFL I have the same droopy eye shit you do with all the body imbalances too :lul: GreenRay be possibly saving us rn :chad:

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800, GreenRay88 and NorwoodAscender
Yes, through sitting and many things on modern life most peoples pelvises are fucked thus is their feet and through their pelvis being out of place the spine will compensate to keep you always looking forward thus causing asymmetry in the spine (Which is most of the time wrongfully diagnosed as scoliosis) but most of the time it's a Left AIC pattern where the left side of your hip is more forward and externally rotated and your right is internally rotated there are other forms this is just one as an example. This is the sphenoid bone what does it look like? Your pelvis. If one is out of place so is the other, if you want to see the cause of most peoples facial asymmetry look at their pelvis. Usually one side of the face will be more protruded and flared out when the pelvis of that side is the same. As above as below. Remember EVERYTHING is connected.

View attachment 2600192
This simple pelvis being out of wack will fuck up your whole body by favoring one side over the other and strengthening the muscles of one side over the other. I want you guys from now on when you notice someone ugly or really ugly to look at their legs and how they walk. Notice their feet if they are flared out if they walk with a preference to one side. Notice how they sit. You'll piece these things together the more you observe.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Napoleon1800, JCaesar and NorwoodAscender

View attachment 2600192
I knew my pelvis was rotated in anterior and lateral but I thought I was just overthinking when I noticed one side is more forward than the other lmao. But it's the right side that is more forward though along with being more up (due to lateral pelvic tilt) and guess what so is my right side of the face :lul: even my right shoulder is higher than the left and surprisingly I was thinking about my eye assymetry before coming here too jfl
This simple pelvis being out of wack will fuck up your whole body by favoring one side over the other and strengthening the muscles of one side over the other. I want you guys from now on when you notice someone ugly or really ugly to look at their legs and how they walk. Notice their feet if they are flared out if they walk with a preference to one side. Notice how they sit. You'll piece these things together the more you observe.
How would you even fix that though, first you'd need to somehow fix both the feet and the legs, then move on to the pelvis and spine and shoulders and finally fix the sphenoid somehow?

I think the legs and pelvis are fixable with exercises but how would you even fix the rest like the sphenoid?

Anything of value is worth trying.
really appreciate u taking the time out of ur day and helping us three droopyeyecels out. means a lot brodie, i was always wondering why only one eye was droopy.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Napoleon1800, GreenRay88 and JCaesar
really appreciate u taking the time out of ur day and helping us three droopyeyecels out. means a lot brodie, i was always wondering why only one eye was droopy.
Seriously @GreenRay88 thank you so much for coming to this thread I had noticed this assymetry for long and might have never put together all the pieces if it weren't for you

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and NorwoodAscender
No problem bro always happy to help a fellow looksmaxxer out. Listen if you fix your pelvis and these issues your body will feel and function much better.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: JCaesar, Napoleon1800 and NorwoodAscender
Seriously @GreenRay88 thank you so much for coming to this thread I had noticed this assymetry for long and might have never put together all the pieces if it weren't for you
No problem bro. Most people on the org blame anything that doesn't have a toddlers level of explanation simply and soley on genetics. Height- Genetic Facial Asymmetry-Genetic Small Dick- Genetic etc etc etc fill in the blank if it isn't a 1+1=2 type of problem genetics will be blamed. This is not the correct approach one should have nor is it even good if your looksmaxxing because it puts this glass ceiling of muh genetics for you to blame and never improve or do anything about it. Trust me genetics play a role but so do MANY other things chances are if you have a good or decent base it's not over for you and there are many things you can do.

• +1
Reactions: JCaesar and Napoleon1800
I knew my pelvis was rotated in anterior and lateral but I thought I was just overthinking when I noticed one side is more forward than the other lmao. But it's the right side that is more forward though along with being more up (due to lateral pelvic tilt) and guess what so is my right side of the face :lul: even my right shoulder is higher than the left and surprisingly I was thinking about my eye assymetry before coming here too jfl

How would you even fix that though, first you'd need to somehow fix both the feet and the legs, then move on to the pelvis and spine and shoulders and finally fix the sphenoid somehow?

I think the legs and pelvis are fixable with exercises but how would you even fix the rest like the sphenoid?
Occlusion if you have fucked occlusion and by this I mean your bite then your sphenoid is probably fucked up. I'm fixing my occlusion in January and I'll hopefully see some facial changes.

• Hmm...
  • +1
No problem bro. Most people on the org blame anything that doesn't have a toddlers level of explanation simply and soley on genetics. Height- Genetic Facial Asymmetry-Genetic Small Dick- Genetic etc etc etc fill in the blank if it isn't a 1+1=2 type of problem genetics will be blamed. This is not the correct approach one should have nor is it even good if your looksmaxxing because it puts this glass ceiling of muh genetics for you to blame and never improve or do anything about it. Trust me genetics play a role but so do MANY other things chances are if you have a good or decent base it's not over for you and there are many things you can do.
Did u experience something similar as well regarding ur pelvis, feet and spine?

Occlusion if you have fucked occlusion and by this I mean your bite then your sphenoid is probably fucked up. I'm fixing my occlusion in January and I'll hopefully see some facial changes.
What method are you using to fix your occlusion, traditional braces, expander?

Yea lol same with me but the other side. My left side of my face is larger and my left eye is higher along with my left shoulder being higher and it's because of picrel.
Now imagine although the pictures very exaggerated to show the point but imagine living with that everyday. No shit it will affect your skull and thus your face. Your skull is not independent of the rest of the body.

• +1
Reactions: JCaesar and NorwoodAscender
Did u experience something similar as well regarding ur pelvis, feet and spine?
Yea my foot is a little bit flared out and my left hip is also more flared out and I've been incorrectly diagnosed with scoliosis because of it.

• +1
Yea lol same with me but the other side. My left side of my face is larger and my left eye is higher along with my left shoulder being higher and it's because of picrel.
Now imagine although the pictures very exaggerated to show the point but imagine living with that everyday. No shit it will affect your skull and thus your face. Your skull is not independent of the rest of the body.
View attachment 2600255
so this is prob the reason my head seems kind of tilted even when im not tilting it on purpose, correct?

• +1
Yea my foot is a little bit flared out and my left hip is also more flared out and I've been incorrectly diagnosed with scoliosis because of it.
Do u any legit way to fix it? My right feet fully flares out to the side lmao and my right side of my face is far more recessed than my left

View attachment 2600255
Does your right side of the face look like it grew a bit "inward"? My left side has a worse and lower eye flatter face and is much worse than my right but it also kind of seems like the bones especially the jawline ends a bit further inside the cranium than the right if you know what I mean. I'm not sure if that's because it's "inward" or because the jawline, maxilla and everything would be rotated to one side?

so this is prob the reason my head seems kind of tilted even when im not tilting it on purpose, correct?
Yes. Because your body is in compensation. It is compensating for it not being in it's correct position.

• Hmm...
Do u any legit way to fix it? My right feet fully flares out to the side lmao and my right side of my face is far more recessed than my left
Honestly this is like one of the hardest things to fix because you have to like unfuck your entire body. Usually people go to actual physical therapists who are trained in this and they'll help you since they see this a lot. I'm just some nigga on the internet but they actually study this like for a job.

• +1
Does your right side of the face look like it grew a bit "inward"? My left side has a worse and lower eye flatter face and is much worse than my right but it also kind of seems like the bones especially the jawline ends a bit further inside the cranium than the right if you know what I mean. I'm not sure if that's because it's "inward" or because the jawline, maxilla and everything would be rotated to one side?
same here bro

• +1
I'm getting invisalign
But invisalign wouldn't treat the root cause which are your bones would it?

Idk much about invisalign but traditional and damon braces "fix" your occlusion by tilting and messing with the teeth, but that doesn't fix the root problem of the malloclusion which is your skull that isn't formed correctly. If invisalign follows the same logic it would only camouflage the cause

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
Honestly this is like one of the hardest things to fix because you have to like unfuck your entire body. Usually people go to actual physical therapists who are trained in this and they'll help you since they see this a lot. I'm just some nigga on the internet but they actually study this like for a job.
So I should go speak to a physio then? Alright. Thanks for the help man

But invisalign wouldn't treat the root cause which are your bones would it?

Idk much about invisalign but traditional and damon braces "fix" your occlusion by tilting and messing with the teeth, but that doesn't fix the root problem of the malloclusion which is your skull that isn't formed correctly. If invisalign follows the same logic it would only camouflage the cause
Yes it would not treat the root cause but it also would help the problem that is already there. I will give you an example let us say you have an improper bite you have malocclusion. Your teeth on the right side clench fully but due to this maloclussion you cannot bite down fully on the left side because your teeth are fucked up. What does this mean? Your left side is higher then your right in your mouth because you cannot bite down fully. This lack of proper bite then goes down your spine so to say, if your left side is higher and your right is lower then your sphenoid and other facial bones will adjust and then your spine and pelvis etc etc. A splint called the Starecta tries to fix this by the same principle. If you bite on an even plane it will try to restore symmetry down the line because now your bite is even and not twisted.

• +1
Reactions: JCaesar and NorwoodAscender
Does your "inward" side also have the teeth a bit higher (or lower) and more "inward" than the other? I even have a gap between my canine and front teeth on that side jfl
just looked, i dont think so. but i had braces and a palate expander as a kid so that could be why I dont.

• Hmm...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back