could it be flat zygos causing my nct?

NorwoodAscender

NorwoodAscender

just a dude on addy enjoying life
could it be the lack of lateral eye support from non prominent zygos causing my eye to look droopy? and would zygo implants or cantho be more beneficial to fix it?
8357EF02 CFD9 45C9 B8C4 48BDAE6FAC5D

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 50702, kebab, Napoleon1800 and 1 other person
Yes it would not treat the root cause but it also would help the problem that is already there. I will give you an example let us say you have an improper bite you have malocclusion. Your teeth on the right side clench fully but due to this maloclussion you cannot bite down fully on the left side because your teeth are fucked up. What does this mean? Your left side is higher then your right in your mouth because you cannot bite down fully. This lack of proper bite then goes down your spine so to say, if your left side is higher and your right is lower then your sphenoid and other facial bones will adjust and then your spine and pelvis etc etc. A splint called the Starecta tries to fix this by the same principle. If you bite on an even plane it will try to restore symmetry down the line because now your bite is even and not twisted.
I have that exact problem (along with a deep bite) yet even though on my left side my teeth are higher my eye is lower on that side jfl.
I'm not a shill for them I've never bought from them but take a look at their page you could learn something
Would you say myobraces do a similar thing? I got them instead of starecta from a maxillofacial surgeon because when I showed starecta to him he said it was a scam and it wouldn't just align the entire spine like the website said

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Yea you should. I'm getting one soon
on the website it says that this can be the cause of panic attacks. have u researched/have any knowledge on that? bc i have gotten a few in the past.

I have that exact problem (along with a deep bite) yet even though on my left side my teeth are higher my eye is lower on that side jfl.

Would you say myobraces do a similar thing? I got them instead of starecta from a maxillofacial surgeon because when I showed starecta to him he said it was a scam and it wouldn't just align the entire spine like the website said
Me personally I haven't tried either and idk what Myobraces are so I can't speak on it. The point i'm trying to make is you can't soley fix your face without fixing other things.

• +1
Reactions: JCaesar and NorwoodAscender
on the website it says that this can be the cause of panic attacks. have u researched/have any knowledge on that? bc i have gotten a few in the past.
I've never gotten the device I just showed you guys the website to illustrate the tooth to pelvis to spine connection.

• +1
Reactions: JCaesar
Yes it would not treat the root cause but it also would help the problem that is already there. I will give you an example let us say you have an improper bite you have malocclusion. Your teeth on the right side clench fully but due to this maloclussion you cannot bite down fully on the left side because your teeth are fucked up. What does this mean? Your left side is higher then your right in your mouth because you cannot bite down fully. This lack of proper bite then goes down your spine so to say, if your left side is higher and your right is lower then your sphenoid and other facial bones will adjust and then your spine and pelvis etc etc. A splint called the Starecta tries to fix this by the same principle. If you bite on an even plane it will try to restore symmetry down the line because now your bite is even and not twisted.
Would you say invisalign would correct an uneven dental height then if you were to also fix your legs and pelvis with it? Or what would be a way to correct that?

Last edited:
NCT is just due to the shape of your orbitals, namely, how the upper maxilla, brow ridge and cheekbones fit together. In men it should be due to a downturned medial canthus and neutral lateral canthus.

Itโ€™s bone shape, not prominence.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
Would you say invisalign would correct an uneven dental height then if you were to also fix your legs and pelvis with it? Or what would be a way to correct that?
Listen I'm getting invisalign because my teeth are fucked up and my dental height is uneven because one of my lower canines pokes too high and doesn't let my left side touch like the right side. Do I think it will magically change my legs and pelvis No. I'll probably have to see a physical therapist and they'll tell me what to do.

• +1
Yes, basically you literally have no zygos to support your lateral canthus, and your lateral orbital rims are nowhere to be found too.

Listen I'm getting invisalign because my teeth are fucked up and my dental height is uneven because one of my lower canines pokes too high and doesn't let my left side touch like the right side. Do I think it will magically change my legs and pelvis No. I'll probably have to see a physical therapist and they'll tell me what to do.
I meant getting invisalign but also fixing your legs and pelvis with exercises and physiotherapy not that the invisalign would fix them. My dental height is also uneven, the side where my eye is lower has a higher dental height on the upper teeth for some reason, along with a lower dental height on the lower teeth and I was wondering if invisalign would correct that too

I meant getting invisalign but also fixing your legs and pelvis with exercises and physiotherapy not that the invisalign would fix them. My dental height is also uneven, the side where my eye is lower has a higher dental height on the upper teeth for some reason, along with a lower dental height on the lower teeth and I was wondering if invisalign would correct that too
Yea Invisalign is a mold and you can tell them how to mold it.

• Hmm...
Your eyes after fixing everything:
2342F988 A3F1 49EF A375 E31AE8F5E3E6

Your eyes after only giving you PCT:
5DF083DC D02D 47D2 82C8 D1660056835D

Your original eyes just so you can compare them:
E826F0A4 CF70 40D3 B744 7B32022E8046

@enorwood04

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing and GreenRay88
we have arvid at home
arvid at home:

• JFL
ur a homie for that bro. what would the surgery be called to make my lower eyelid like that? and tbh honestly just having that pct seems enough for a solid eye area.
Not sure but thatโ€˜s called scleral show. You got allot of that, which creates a high trustable look, but itโ€˜s PSL wise not good at all.

Not easy to get it fixed surgically since surgeons gonna be bluepilled about it. I donโ€˜t know the exact name of the surgery

• +1
Good morph but it didn't fix everything, his right eye socket still sits lower than the other. If he were to get pct on the right eye like that it would only camouflage the skeletal issue
Asymmetry like that barely matters, he just has diffrent PD on each eyes - not huge of a skeletal issue, he doesโ€˜t have to worry about that at all.

Not sure but thatโ€˜s called scleral show. You got allot of that, which creates a high trustable look, but itโ€˜s PSL wise not good at all.

Not easy to get it fixed surgically since surgeons gonna be bluepilled about it. I donโ€˜t know the exact name of the surgery
I think it's lower eyelid retraction. But that's not scleral show, his lower eyelids seem normal it's just the pupils are that size.

This is what real scleral show looks like:

You can see the white below the iris is clearly visible

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President and depressionmaxxing

gotcha, u think just the pct morph would be enough for an "average" eye area? i need cantho desperately jfl

Asymmetry like that barely matters, he just has diffrent PD on each eyes - not huge of a skeletal issue, he doesโ€˜t have to worry about that at all.
That assymetry is what causes his right eye to have such visible NCT. It might not be as noticeable in motion but it's very noticeable in pics (like the OG one)

That assymetry is what causes his right eye to have such visible NCT. It might not be as noticeable in motion but it's very noticeable in pics (like the OG one)
do u think foids would consciously recognize it in pics? or is it just our psl autsitic asses.

do u think foids would consciously recognize it in pics? or is it just our psl autsitic asses.
I think an eye assymetry like that is pretty visible if most pics come out like that, they might not pay attention to it at first but it's not something that would go unnoticed. In most cases people notice stuff like that but they just don't tell you about it to your face

Ofc u shouldn't obssess about it but still try to improve it

ofc they naturally realize, they just dont know what to think about it

I dont think asymmetry is the reason for NCT, its genetics.

gotcha, u think just the pct morph would be enough for an "average" eye area? i need cantho desperately jfl
Yeah tbh just PCT looks great on you.

I think it's lower eyelid retraction. But that's not scleral show, his lower eyelids seem normal it's just the pupils are that size.

This is what real scleral show looks like:

View attachment 2600345

You can see the white below the iris is clearly visible
AA8B5979 B36B 423D B9BC 39177BACB7AE

Lower eyelid retraction looks just like that

Last edited:
I think an eye assymetry like that is pretty visible if most pics come out like that, they might not pay attention to it at first but it's not something that would go unnoticed. In most cases people notice stuff like that but they just don't tell you about it to your face

Ofc u shouldn't obssess about it but still try to improve it
People dont realise shit about asymmetry aslongest itโ€˜s in an acceptable range. For asymmetry to be noticable it has to be pretty much somewhat severe.

Me personally i didnt even realise it even tho i was editing the pictures and what not. Only after you mentioned it i became aware of it. You cannot improve it either really

I dont think asymmetry is the reason for NCT, its genetics.
You cannot improve it either really
Not everything is caused by genetics, especially NCT which is never caused 100% genetically. He obviously got cranium assymetry like Napoleon and I on this thread. It can be made better by correcting the rest of the assymetries in your body structure.
View attachment 2600368

Lower eyelid retraction looks just like that
She's got actual scleral show

OP doesn't have the white visible below his iris like that woman does. His case is just the way his pupils are.

Not everything is caused by genetics, especially NCT which is never caused 100% genetically. He obviously got cranium assymetry like Napoleon and I on this thread. It can be made better by correcting the rest of the assymetries in your body structure.

She's got actual scleral show

View attachment 2600374

OP doesn't have the white visible below his iris like that woman does. His case is just the way his pupils are.
Sounds like cope. Not gonna argue about it any further my argument: โ€žgeneticsโ€œ, still stands.
I dont even think thereโ€˜s any source to this so you probably pulled that out your ass, no front.

• Hmm...
Sounds like cope. Not gonna argue about it any further my argument: โ€žgeneticsโ€œ, still stands.
I dont even think thereโ€˜s any source to this so you probably pulled that out your ass, no front.
Sure bro, because obviously all dental appliances which try to fix cranium assymetry are coping since of course that doesn't affect any of your features.

You're just being an example of this forum blaming anything that doesn't have an obvious answer to it on "genetics" jfl

No. Only implant that might do anything for it is SADDLED infra-malars.

Regular infra-malars won't even make a subtle difference to your actual CT, but if you have flat cheekbones they will give your face the harmony it needs and you might not even care about NCT at that point.

No. Only implant that might do anything for it is SADDLED infra-malars.

Regular infra-malars won't even make a subtle difference to your actual CT, but if you have flat cheekbones they will give your face the harmony it needs and you might not even care about NCT at that point.
does the nct look as bad in this photo?
EE981F33 6DA8 4C97 AC06 F605F7EA1142

does the nct look as bad in this photo?
View attachment 2642150
I never said it looks bad. I actually think you have nice eyes and I wouldn't attempt to change anything about them, especially considering you will be likely be disappointed after going through all the effort to correct this "flaw" and not be happy in the end or end up looking worse.

Detaching from that, NCT is not the death sentence PSL makes it out to be. Eye area fixes should only be considered if you have an amalgamation of terrible flaws, you don't, you have hooded eyes, decent supras, very good coloring, little scleral show. There are plenty of very attractive men with your level of NCT and worse. I'd focus more on fixing your other, more important issues, if you have flat cheeks get custom infra-malar implants.

I think the reason you're unhappy with your eye area is because of the ESR/IPD, not the CT. Infra-malar implants can influence this ratio so definitely take that into consideration.

Last edited:
  • +1
I never said it looks bad. I actually think you have nice eyes and I wouldn't attempt to change anything about them, especially considering you will be likely be disappointed after going through all the effort to correct this "flaw" and not be happy in the end or end up looking worse.

Detaching from that, NCT is not the death sentence PSL makes it out to be. Eye area fixes should only be considered if you have an amalgamation of terrible flaws, you don't, you have hooded eyes, decent supras, very good coloring, little scleral show. There are plenty of very attractive men with your level of NCT and worse. I'd focus more on fixing your other, more important issues, if you have flat cheeks get custom infra-malar implants.

I think the reason you're unhappy with your eye area is because of the ESR/IPD, not the CT. Infra-malar implants can influence this ratio so definitely take that into consideration.
gotcha. appreciate it bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52433
Yea lol same with me but the other side. My left side of my face is larger and my left eye is higher along with my left shoulder being higher and it's because of picrel.
Now imagine although the pictures very exaggerated to show the point but imagine living with that everyday. No shit it will affect your skull and thus your face. Your skull is not independent of the rest of the body.
View attachment 2600255
Yes, through sitting and many things on modern life most peoples pelvises are fucked thus is their feet and through their pelvis being out of place the spine will compensate to keep you always looking forward thus causing asymmetry in the spine (Which is most of the time wrongfully diagnosed as scoliosis) but most of the time it's a Left AIC pattern where the left side of your hip is more forward and externally rotated and your right is internally rotated there are other forms this is just one as an example. This is the sphenoid bone what does it look like? Your pelvis. If one is out of place so is the other, if you want to see the cause of most peoples facial asymmetry look at their pelvis. Usually one side of the face will be more protruded and flared out when the pelvis of that side is the same. As above as below. Remember EVERYTHING is connected.

View attachment 2600192

Pseudoscience retardness

Users who are viewing this thread

Back