Could jaw surgery cause snoring? Lower jaw moved back 5mm

incel194012940

incel194012940

Kraken
Last July, I had my lower jaw moved back about 5mm and am now having my front teeth (both upper and lower) moved back to correct slanting (overbite
on the top and not sure what to call the lower front teeth slanting out).

Now I sometimes snore in my sleep (I can hear it in my dream). I don't remember when I first noticed it; could be a few months ago. Since the combined effect of the two procedures above results in less space for the tongue, I wonder if they contributed to the snoring. If so, what can I do to reduce the snoring? Should I ask my orthodontist to stop moving my front teeth? There is still a fair amount of slanting left.
- John
02/04/2004 14:54:18 UTC - Dentistry Forums
We have a dentist who is quite an expert at snoring. (No, its not me).

He inserts some kind of wire that reminds me of how they keep the

turkey together for Thanksgiving. It stiffens the soft palate. It is an interesting idea.
Joel M. Eichen, D.D.S.
03/04/2004 08:58:52 UTC

This is what happens when you are a fool who mindlessly goes to the first surgeon the work health insurance refers you and refuses to think critically.
You pay thousands of dollars for a butcher to recess you and your airways until you gasp for air, 18 years later and still sleeping with a muzzle and a "
wire that reminds me of how they keep the turkey together for Thanksgiving" - a neverending birdcel cuck life.

The doctors then discuss using lasers to remove the uvula to compensate for recessing the mandible.

Associated with
- altering patients' speech by increasing the amount of nasal resonance as well as by changing voice timbre due to enlargement of the vocal tract.
- disgusting dry mouth
- Difficulty swallowing
- The feeling of a lump in the throat

Not one of the board certified doctors in the thread had a second thought about doing functionally and aesthetically harmful operation. Medical Malpractice tbh.
:sick::sick::sick:

Attachments

• 1654051354925.png
    1654051354925.png
    233 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and randomvanish
what the actual fuck jfl

what a fucking disaster... clown docs like this sickening me.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
In this day and age you gotta be your own doctor surgeon psychiatrist etc etc

• +1
Reactions: DEFAULT