Could naturemaxxing WORSEN the healthmin of EMF?

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

AmbitionBoySchemeingInTheDarkness
I mean we are constantly being bombarded with unnatural EMF, so you might think naturemaxxing is a way to ameliorate this problem. I mean if you slept in nature you could avoid EMF for around 1/3 of the day. Problem is, what if this alternateing between artificial and natural environment ages you even more than just rotting inside all the time? What if you get used to the EMF and the frequent environmental EMF change causes you to use energy to adapt and re-adapt or makes you ill-adapted because you can’t adapt that fast? I should just go live in a wood cabin with no electricity forever? Seems the only solution to this modern problem.

i don’t think I’ll stop doing grounding because it really does help me feel better but over if I’m getting AGED FROM THIS! Btw brutal thing is I’ll never experience nature because there could be electricity flowing through the grounds!

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
See the thing is..

There is no science studies on the effect (because science = jewish = no science studies about NATURE ENERGY)

You are now making assumptions , t"maaybe the body adapt.. idkk.. nature energy!" "oooorr maaybe not"

So me answer is: there is no real research about it so idk

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: schizo echochamber and Youㅤ
See the thing is..

There is no science studies on the effect (because science = jewish = no science studies about NATURE ENERGY)

You are now making assumptions , t"maaybe the body adapt.. idkk.. nature energy!" "oooorr maaybe not"

So me answer is: there is no real research about it so idk
tbh to belive emf/electricity ages you is beyond schizo delusionas,if it really was true why do people in tribes away from all technology+ eat only raw things still die roughly the same age? that is all the proof you need to know it has no affect right?

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber
tbh to belive emf/electricity ages you is beyond schizo delusionas,if it really was true why do people in tribes away from all technology+ eat only raw things still die roughly the same age? that is all the proof you need to know it has no affect right?
Everything unnatural will have consequences. Maybe the consequences on ageing aren’t extreme. But they have been shown to interact with biology (why wouldn’t they)

Nooooo

Living in the tribe = not ideal for aging

Because
1. They are in the sun 24 hour
2. Living in the jungle = gonna die to some weird ass infection , bacterie and fungus

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
Nooooo

Because
2. Living in the jungle = gonna die to some weird ass infection , bacterie and fungus
even the ones that didnt die to cancer,fungus etc still die of all age under 85 at the latest the sun is not a reason why they die youger that only affects the skin appearence,for actually living long yes they are living the ideal life acroding to 'scinetists' they eat natural foods all day and walk alot as we are suppose to 'naturally' they do not live that different to the hunter gatherers

Nooooo

Because
Yes exactly longest liveing people aren’t hunter gatherers but villagers haveing a very hard life like a hunter gatherer not ideal for longevity