could never date within my race

koreancel

koreancel

Iron
Joined
Sep 28, 2026
Posts
60
Reputation
64
as a rice how could you be satisfied with dating/marrying a fellow gook? your parents came by boat to give you a better life and you settle with a pan faced ugly bitch and ruin your shit genetics even further..... i could never. white girls will save my bloodline and ill make it a mission to guarantee my future children's happiness
 
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MemorableMoron, pleasevanity, g4rlic and 6 others
as a rice how could you be satisfied with dating/marrying a fellow gook? your parents came by boat to give you a better life and you settle with a pan faced ugly bitch and ruin your shit genetics even further..... i could never. white girls will save my bloodline and ill make it a mission to guarantee my future children's happiness
agree even tho im white
 
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: ICR and HappyChud
as a rice how could you be satisfied with dating/marrying a fellow gook? your parents came by boat to give you a better life and you settle with a pan faced ugly bitch and ruin your shit genetics even further..... i could never. white girls will save my bloodline and ill make it a mission to guarantee my future children's happiness
But white not gonna marry a rice
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ICR and Heaver
You are downgrading by mixing with other women because at least Korean women have dry earwax. You get more Eurocentric offspring but they will stink, so it’s a trade-off.
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR, cowmuncher26, slayermtn🍇 and 1 other person
as a rice how could you be satisfied with dating/marrying a fellow gook? your parents came by boat to give you a better life and you settle with a pan faced ugly bitch and ruin your shit genetics even further..... i could never. white girls will save my bloodline and ill make it a mission to guarantee my future children's happiness
Rabbi Jacob Nodding GIF by Atlanta Jewish Film Festival
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR
asian women don't carry the ginger gene
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR
  • +1
Reactions: ICR, Gengar’s Ghost and cold_nano
You are downgrading by mixing with other women because at least Korean women have dry earwax. You get more Eurocentric offspring but they will stink, so it’s a trade-off.
I’d rather my kids be stinky and wear deodorant then be recessed lmfao
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ICR and Gengar’s Ghost
I feel like girls these days watch hella anime so they get attracted to asians sum how
Hell yeah with social media and all the chink propaganda our smv is so much higher
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ICR, Heaver and cold_nano
I feel like girls these days watch hella anime so they get attracted to asians sum how
If u are asian too stop coping they don't
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR and Heaver
I’d rather my kids be stinky and wear deodorant then be recessed lmfao
Mirin. Are you in the west or outside? You should kpopmaxx, you can easily get a white girl this way. Don’t listen to the guys who claim kpop has no appeal here, they couldn’t be further from the truth.
 
  • +1
Reactions: pleasevanity, ICR and slayermtn🍇
I feel like girls these days watch hella anime so they get attracted to asians sum how
The attraction mainly comes from kpop and kdrama. They are actively seeing changs/prettyboys, with anime all they see is cartoon characters.
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR, Heaver and slayermtn🍇
If u are asian too stop coping they don't
Im 99.999999% white.
But many girls watch anime all day :02Jump:
And I fr saw a girl who would date any flat faced, giga-recessed, fat asian just cuz its "her type" :lul:
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR and Gengar’s Ghost
Mirin. Are you in the west or outside? You should kpopmaxx, you can easily get a white girl this way. Don’t listen to the guys who claim kpop has no appeal here, they couldn’t be further from the truth.
Yooooh, hi bro, I haven't seen you for a long time
How are you?
How are you doing in college?
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR and Gengar’s Ghost
  • +1
Reactions: ICR, koreancel and Gengar’s Ghost
Yooooh, hi bro, I haven't seen you for a long time
How are you?
How are you doing in college?
Hey brother! Thanks for asking. I’m alright. What about you? And not doing well at all, I missed three weeks of college classes. I need to lock in again. You?
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR and slayermtn🍇
Im 99.999999% white.
But many girls watch anime all day :02Jump:
And I fr saw a girl who would date any flat faced, giga-recessed, fat asian just cuz its "her type" :lul:
LOLLLL true the dating market isn’t as cooked as they say fr.
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR, Heaver and Gengar’s Ghost
I’ve been to kpop shows myself so I know what kinda audience they attract. The idea that they’re all 13 year old brown girls is hilariously ridiculous and wrong.
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR and Heaver
Im 99.999999% white.
But many girls watch anime all day :02Jump:
And I fr saw a girl who would date any flat faced, giga-recessed, fat asian just cuz its "her type" :lul:
99.99999% only? Honorary ethnic! :soy:
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: slayermtn🍇, ICR and Heaver
But many girls watch anime all day :02Jump:
No woman MTB+ watches anime, they are too busy instagramaxxing, dont even bother saying otherwise.
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR, slayermtn🍇 and koreancel
No woman MTB+ watches anime, they are too busy instagramaxxing, dont even bother saying otherwise.
Muh I want mtb with 10k followers on Instagram 🤤
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ICR and LiL 369
Hey brother! Thanks for asking. I’m alright. What about you? And not doing well at all, I missed three weeks of college classes. I need to lock in again. You?
I'm not doing very well right now, I'm very tired. Today there were 8 lessons at school, I overslept two of them because I couldn't get into a normal sleep pattern, and when I came home in 30 minutes I went to training
Teachers are still annoying. They hate the male sex and forgive all the girls, they lower our grades, and they are given for nothing
But I study pretty well:)
 
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ICR and Gengar’s Ghost
No woman MTB+ watches anime, they are too busy instagramaxxing, dont even bother saying otherwise.
Not true. I had an HTB in my class who watched anime. She was a Turkish Arab but looked extremely med + pretty.
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR, slayermtn🍇 and LiL 369
Not true. I had an HTB in my class who watched anime. She was a Turkish Arab but looked extremely med + pretty.
Turkey, Russia, etc they’re all going for Asians shits so easy
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR, slayermtn🍇 and Gengar’s Ghost
I'm not doing very well right now, I'm very tired. Today there were 8 lessons at school, I overslept two of them because I couldn't get into a normal sleep pattern, and when I came home in 30 minutes I went to training
Teachers are still annoying. They hate the male sex and forgive all the girls, they lower our grades, and they are given for nothing
But I study pretty well:)
I can relate to you. Today I was supposed to go to my internship but I was unable to due to my lack of sleep, so I mailed the teacher to let them know I wouldn’t be coming in today. I tried to sleep but I was just unable to. I don’t like how they treat students based on their gender. In my classes, boys and girls are equals who get the exact same treatment. Glad to hear you are studying well.
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR and slayermtn🍇
Turkey, Russia, etc they’re all going for Asians shits so easy
She was very gl. Had no idea she watched anime until she discussed it with her friends in class. When I said white I wasn’t exactly referring to Turkish women but rather Western European women. You guys have great appeal, literally all races are into you guys. Mogs me hard since I’m a Pakistani truecel.
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR and slayermtn🍇
She was very gl. Had no idea she watched anime until she discussed it with her friends in class. When I said white I wasn’t exactly referring to Turkish women but rather Western European women. You guys have great appeal, literally all races are into you guys. Mogs me hard since I’m a Pakistani truecel.
It’s okay bhai there’s still hope
 
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ICR and Gengar’s Ghost
I can relate to you. Today I was supposed to go to my internship but I was unable to due to my lack of sleep, so I mailed the teacher to let them know I wouldn’t be coming in today. I tried to sleep but I was just unable to. I don’t like how they treat students based on their gender. In my classes, boys and girls are equals who get the exact same treatment. Glad to hear you are studying well.
What do you train for?
I also started studying human psychology, it's very interesting. I can guess when I'm used, and when a person is really interested in me
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR and Gengar’s Ghost
as a rice how could you be satisfied with dating/marrying a fellow gook? your parents came by boat to give you a better life and you settle with a pan faced ugly bitch and ruin your shit genetics even further..... i could never. white girls will save my bloodline and ill make it a mission to guarantee my future children's happiness
I will be marrying a white
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR and koreancel
What do you train for?
I also started studying human psychology, it's very interesting. I can guess when I'm used, and when a person is really interested in me
I am studying to become a teacher. I would have studied psychology as well but there’s no job guarantees for that. Besides if you were a client/patient, would you rather open up to a young woman or an ugly brown guy?
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR and slayermtn🍇
Always hope for you
The only woman I ever liked — nay, fell for — rejected me without even wanting to get to know me, and now she’s married and a mother. Since then I haven’t liked anyone else. There is no hope for me.
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR and slayermtn🍇
The only woman I ever liked — nay, fell for — rejected me without even wanting to get to know me, and now she’s married and a mother. Since then I haven’t liked anyone else. There is no hope for me.
It’s time to just hop on tren and slay subhumans 😭
 
  • JFL
Reactions: ICR and Gengar’s Ghost
as a rice how could you be satisfied with dating/marrying a fellow gook? your parents came by boat to give you a better life and you settle with a pan faced ugly bitch and ruin your shit genetics even further..... i could never. white girls will save my bloodline and ill make it a mission to guarantee my future children's happiness
Gonna have an ER lookalike as a kid
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR
It’s time to just hop on tren and slay subhumans 😭
I’m also a volcel. :feelswhy: I am cucking myself at this point. Oh well. Are you kpopmaxxed?
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR and slayermtn🍇
I am studying to become a teacher. I would have studied psychology as well but there’s no job guarantees for that. Besides if you were a client/patient, would you rather open up to a young woman or an ugly brown guy?
Good luck with your studies, I hope you will become the best teacher:). If I were a client/patient, I would express myself to any person who would understand me, no matter how he looks, what matters to me is what he is inside
 
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ICR and Gengar’s Ghost
I’m also a volcel. :feelswhy: I am cucking myself at this point. Oh well. Are you kpopmaxxed?
Yes all the way kpopmaxxed. Tho I’m on roids now so my acne is raping me
 
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ICR and Gengar’s Ghost
Good luck with your studies, I hope you will become the best teacher:). If I were a client/patient, I would express myself to any person who would understand me, no matter how he looks, what matters to me is what he is inside
Thank you, I hope so too but speaking from experience, my classroom management sucks. I can’t keep the whole class’ attention which is actually crucial and makes someone a competent teacher. So I will probably be a bad teacher. Anyway, that’s nice of you. I agree with that mentality but unfortunately, a lot of people are superficial so they don’t care about that. Women are the same way when they look for men. They want a guy with a nice or decent face, they don’t care if the guy is ugly like me. I have to go now so I’ll respond when I get back. First gonna reply to OP though since he also quoted me.
 
  • +1
Reactions: slayermtn🍇 and ICR
Gooks rarely ever date outside their race

You haven't seen a reverse Oxford study have you
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR
Yes all the way kpopmaxxed. Tho I’m on roids now so my acne is raping me
Mirin hard bhaijan. No wonder you slay. Good luck with the acne problem, hopefully you can clear that up and reach your absolute best.
 
  • +1
Reactions: slayermtn🍇, ICR and koreancel
  • +1
Reactions: slayermtn🍇 and ICR
as a rice how could you be satisfied with dating/marrying a fellow gook? your parents came by boat to give you a better life and you settle with a pan faced ugly bitch and ruin your shit genetics even further..... i could never. white girls will save my bloodline and ill make it a mission to guarantee my future children's happiness
20685

Stfu
 

Similar threads

polarpop
Replies
7
Views
50
polarpop
polarpop
M
Replies
0
Views
19
macbookpro_2015
M
myoglobin
Replies
10
Views
73
Guccileopard
Guccileopard
Bat
Replies
13
Views
112
hellobbygirl
H
thomasjiooo
Replies
17
Views
144
loknera
loknera

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top