koreancel
Iron
- Joined
- Sep 28, 2026
- Posts
- 60
- Reputation
- 64
- OP
- #51
Okay sir sorry for speaking
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Okay sir sorry for speaking
Iam joking Bhai iam just too obsessed with that moggerOkay sir sorry for speaking
doesnt mean its over dude, i know dudes who its genuinely over forThe only woman I ever liked — nay, fell for — rejected me without even wanting to get to know me, and now she’s married and a mother. Since then I haven’t liked anyone else. There is no hope for me.
No one is ugly, everyone is created in gods imageMe! I choose to celibate. Ironic because I’m ugly but I guess I am an ugly volcel
You'll make it, I believe in youThank you, I hope so too but speaking from experience, my classroom management sucks. I can’t keep the whole class’ attention which is actually crucial and makes someone a competent teacher. So I will probably be a bad teacher. Anyway, that’s nice of you. I agree with that mentality but unfortunately, a lot of people are superficial so they don’t care about that. Women are the same way when they look for men. They want a guy with a nice or decent face, they don’t care if the guy is ugly like me. I have to go now so I’ll respond when I get back. First gonna reply to OP though since he also quoted me.
. Women are tough with the choice of men, it's very sad and scary, because some men will be disappointed in them
i agree@Junbae
Based your kids will thank youi agree
but i’ve already dated koreans
just wouldn’t have kids with one
i also just don’t find korean girls that attractiveBased your kids will thank you
They just all remind me of my mother bleghi also just don’t find korean girls that attractive
unless they’re hardmaxxed
don’t really feel like hitching for life with one
easiest way to find this is to just get a white girl into cosplay
true but i don’t discriminate ill take whatever i can geteasiest way to find this is to just get a white girl into cosplay
i don’t have anything against my mom lol she was always a good parentThey just all remind me of my mother blegh