Could Prime George Foreman slay?

klip11

klip11

Narcy pirate Guardian of squirtle
Could 25 year old George Foreman bag snowbunnies or MENA girls? He was 25 in this video

@Kamui
@Ricky212
@ManletBlackcel

i'm sure he could after bodieing anthony joshua and tyson fury in the same night LOL

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger, try2beme, DelonLover1999 and 1 other person
i'm sure he could after bodieing anthony joshua and tyson fury in the same night LOL
I do think he would stop AJ. I think AJ could drop Foreman, but I don't think he has the chin to take Foreman's power once he gets clipped. AJ did get bounced around by Andy Ruiz.

I do think he would stop AJ. I think AJ could drop Foreman, but I don't think he has the chin to take Foreman's power once he gets clipped. AJ did get bounced around by Andy Ruiz.
Bro it took Ali like 8 rounds of pounding George's skull to take him down, Joshua doesn't have the footwork or stamina to do that to George. I say Foreman tko's Joshua on the ropes by round 5 with a vicious body attack. Or just ko's him to the head with a good right cross.

Yes ofc

• +1
Reactions: klip11
Could 25 year old George Foreman bag snowbunnies or MENA girls? He was 25 in this video

@Kamui
@Ricky212
@ManletBlackcel

If he wasn't an athlete probably not lol

• WTF
Bro it took Ali like 8 rounds of pounding George's skull to take him down, Joshua doesn't have the footwork or stamina to do that to George. I say Foreman tko's Joshua on the ropes by round 5 with a vicious body attack. Or just ko's him to the head with a good right cross.
Yeah but AJ is clearly a harder puncher but not better fighter than Ali. Plus, Foreman was dropped 2 or 3 times by Ron Lyle

• +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull
Yeah but AJ is clearly a harder puncher but not better fighter than Ali. Plus, Foreman was dropped 2 or 3 times by Ron Lyle
Honestly I always thought Foreman was a bit overrated. I've heard people say he will crush Tyson in prime, modern heavyweights etc. If you watch his fights his technique really isn't anything to write home over. A bit better than Wilder for example but not by that much. They both went on to be Olympians with that horrible technique too. Even in his prime Foreman lost very convincingly and was even dropped by Jimmy Young over 12 rounds...Jimmy is not that good lol. Even during his second career minus Michael Moorer he beat no one of note besides maybe Gerry Cooney on a stretch. Of Ali, Foreman, and Frazier I think all 3 could be successful but only Ali beats the current top 3 imo. Frazier might do it too.

• +1