Do people here really not think the wall is real?

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
a girls smv at 18-24 is highest

From age 25 onwards it declines harder than the twin towers.

Literally look at tinder I’m 24 and when I look at those 26 year old women they just scream used goods and low value. There attempts at make up and fashion become cringe as they you can see them trying so hard to compete with their prime selves.

Brutal. Women fall off past 24. Regardless of if they still have higher smv than men blah blah they still are destroyed by prime women and their glory days are gone.

• +1
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: sub5c3l, Lokki, fukmylyf and 3 others
Take the sanjupill, Mosley. It's over for your BMW

FU-CKING LOL
The wall is massive and I mean MASSIVE cope
Women do not just “fall off after 24” are you crazy lol
They look good into their mid 30s THATS when the fall off starts for them
For men it’s worse stop with the c-c-coping

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag and WishIwasChico
FU-CKING LOL
The wall is massive and I mean MASSIVE cope
Women do not just “fall off after 24” are you crazy lol
They look good into their mid 30s THATS when the fall off starts for them
For men it’s worse stop with the c-c-coping
Women over 25 look like literal used goods to me and done. They are way less attractive option that prime women. They don’t fall off in that way; but their smv is way lower. All high value men won’t date them and go for prime women.

There good days are gone and they fall off. Not rocket science.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48689
a girls smv at 18-24 is highest

From age 25 onwards it declines harder than the twin towers.

Literally look at tinder I’m 24 and when I look at those 26 year old women they just scream used goods and low value. There attempts at make up and fashion become cringe as they you can see them trying so hard to compete with their prime selves.

Brutal. Women fall off past 24. Regardless of if they still have higher smv than men blah blah they still are destroyed by prime women and their glory days are gone.
Women age so badly past 28 it’s crazy, at least Men when their collagen drops can still grow a beard or some shit but collagen is everything for a woman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48689 and WishIwasChico
Woman benefit when stuff like this is brought to light. Remember manipulation works on people who aren't aware of it.

Ofc woman hit the wall why do think older woman envy young woman they miss the attention and feeling like a god.

It's biology and human nature

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48689 and WishIwasChico
Yeah ik, and them being “career driven” is stupid asf, just makes you a feminist nigger loving cuck if you think women should work

But the forum rather get trimax for them and respect a foids opinion

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
16 is prime, but i agree otherwise

• +1
Make it 23 max for me.

• +1
I like short women from ages 18-25 I'm not the only one right? Btw some women from 25-30 still look cute and juvenile, it depends on her face.

• +1
IMG 6038

• JFL
Some women hit the wall at 25, some in their 40s, which is much more rare obviously. Stacey Dash still looks okay at 57:

There is no wall. That's a flawed redpill concept (contrast to blackpill or 'objective reality').

There are plenty of Tinder experiments where melted 60 year old grannies still get matches and thirsty messages from model tier 30 year olds and thousands of 25-45 year old mtn's.

I was always able to tell if a girl is in her early 20s or in her late 20s, You can tell their fertility going down. Call it cope as much as you want but 30s and 40s a man is undeniably better than a womens 40s or late 30s

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico and sudanguy
  • +1