Could some of you list good partial facial hair styles that are okay to grow and some bad ones to avoid?

Deleted member 3202

Deleted member 3202

Motivatemaxxing
Note: my facial hair is very dark brown, just incase that affects anything (I currently have a Frank Zappa going on FYI).

Hair style mostly should be choosed to you face shape , oval or narrow faces should avoid "soft and curved" hairstyles , squared or more defined faces should avoid "agressive /angular" haircuts

Hair style mostly should be choosed to you face shape , oval or narrow faces should avoid "soft and curved" hairstyles , squared or more defined faces should avoid "agressive /angular" haircuts
I land more on the square side of the spectrum, so could you tell me some good styles (I have a Scottish/Ukrainian pheno)? Is it okay to go moustache-less with a beard?

I land more on the square side of the spectrum, so could you tell me some good styles (I have a Scottish/Ukrainian pheno)? Is it okay to go moustache-less with a beard?
I would avoid this personally

What's wrong with it?
I think it looks odd and unaesthetic. Pretty close to a neckbeard look in my opinion. I used to wear it myself before I knew better, looking back at pics of me with it I physically cringe. Idk maybe if you're ethnic enough you can pull it off but especially for whites I think it makes you look uglier usually. Out of curiosity, why don't you want to grow the mustache?

I think it looks odd and unaesthetic. Pretty close to a neckbeard look in my opinion. I used to wear it myself before I knew better, looking back at pics of me with it I physically cringe. Idk maybe if you're ethnic enough you can pull it off but especially for whites I think it makes you look uglier usually. Out of curiosity, why don't you want to grow the mustache?
Because my mouth is small and I think the moustache makes it look even smaller, plus I've seen a 7+ PSL guy do it and looked cool (now that I've thought about it his looks probably allowed him to do it and still look good :/).
So what about a soul patch? Or is that too weird?

Last edited:
Because my mouth is small and I think the moustache makes it look even smaller, plus I've seen a 7+ PSL guy do it and looked cool.

So what about a soul patch? Or is that too weird?
A soul patch I think is a better bet. Still might not work but I think its easier to pull off then full lower beard. You sure mustache makes your mouth smaller? I just looked over a lot of pics and sometimes mouth looks smaller with it, sometimes without it. Maybe its worth it to give it a try and compare?

A soul patch I think is a better bet. Still might not work but I think its easier to pull off then full lower beard. You sure mustache makes your mouth smaller? I just looked over a lot of pics and sometimes mouth looks smaller with it, sometimes without it. Maybe its worth it to give it a try and compare?
Sorry, fell asleep lol. could you give me some moustaches that make my mouth look bigger (whenever you're back online)?