Could WW3 fix society ?

Pierrot

Pierrot

Mog or get Mogged
Self explanatory.
Incels are now needed to go to war.
Exclude case of mutual destruction.

Is the end of wars in the West responsible for the spreading of feminism and the evergrowing insatisfaction among men ?

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: viniciz, VICTIMOFMOGGING, seethe and 2 others
No it would destroy society.

Nigga we won't be fighting with sticks and stones, this is a nuclear was.

We would probably all go to gandy heaven if Putin feels bored and says "fuck it let's do this"

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
Fix society in what way? Ukraine is currently at war with Russia that's the modern war that is taking place

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot
No it would destroy society.

Nigga we won't be fighting with sticks and stones, this is a nuclear was.

We would probably all go to gandy heaven if Putin feels bored and says "fuck it let's do this"
Yeah but let’s say we don’t mutually destroy with nuclear weapons

• +1
Reactions: viniciz
Fix society in what way? Ukraine is currently at war with Russia that's the modern war that is taking place
True but I meant a globalized war, close to WW2

• +1
Reactions: viniciz and owlofathena
I think Incels will have it easier during the War than after the war. They either have to stay in their home country because they were unfit and therefore get access to leftover women, or they will get conscripted into war and will be able to rape many enemy Females

• +1
Reactions: VICTIMOFMOGGING and Pierrot
Fixing society meaning men and women fulfilling their traditional role, a rise in happiness and less depression in people

• +1
Reactions: viniciz and owlofathena
I think Incels will have it easier during the War than after the war. They either have to stay in their home country because they were unfit and therefore get access to leftover women, or they will get conscripted into war and will be able to rape many enemy Females
Yeah I agree, but is it worth to die for poosy ?

• +1
Reactions: viniciz
True but I meant a globalized war, close to WW2
Don't know when it will happen ww2 was actually just a continuation of ww1 it was just a 20 year ceasefire cause of treaty of Versailles

• +1
A world leader calls another one stinky poopoo head and now millions of us have to get drafted and die over "honor"

• +1
I wish we could go back to monarchies and fight with swords and shields.🤔

Knights mog nukecels

• +1
A world leader calls another one stinky poopoo head and now millions of us have to get drafted and die over "honor"
Provides purpose tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: viniciz and wsada
i'm ready to die for my country !

• +1
Yeah I agree, but is it worth to die for poosy ?
no its not but its worth to die if one has childreen, therefore only Men who have children should have to fight wars imo.

• +1
incels die in wars jfl

• +1
no its not but its worth to die if one has childreen, therefore only Men who have children should have to fight wars imo.
So incels r not winning then

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: viniciz and hiwasuwor
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: viniciz and hiwasuwor
Imagine how broken incel army is if you primise them stacies after war tho
The only way ((they will get Incel to fight for a Country that hates them is if they allow and encourage them to rape or promise Stacy

• +1