Couldnt sleep from urges to fap last night

asdvek

asdvek

Kraken
Couldnt sleep from urges to fap last night, like I went to bed at 00:00 and couldn't sleep till 3:00 because of urges, then I said fuck it went to the toilet to bust one and saw a cockroach, that shit instantly killed my boner and I went back to bed and slept, and I woke up with pant full of cum, all that resisting urges just to cum jfl fuck semen retention nofap fuck it.

• +1
Reactions: Jarate, sub5c3l and Pierrot
Couldnt sleep from urges to fap last night, like I went to bed at 00:00 and couldn't sleep till 3:00 because of urges, then I said fuck it went to the toilet to bust one and saw a cockroach, that shit instantly killed my boner and I went back to bed and slept, and I woke up with pant full of cum, all that resisting urges just to cum jfl fuck semen retention nofap fuck it.
Rough. Magnesium + melatonin stack to make falling asleep easier ?

Rough. Magnesium + melatonin stack to make falling asleep easier ?
Melatonin affects sleep quality and I already had taken magnesium that night.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Pierrot
Why are you tryna no fap

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
glad youre posting again

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives and asdvek
Melatonin affects sleep quality and I already had taken magnesium that night.
Then more sport and work more during the day to be so exhausted u gotts sleep

Same man I legit jerk off exclusively while taking roids shits annoying af I have to blow a load almost 7 times a day

Same man I legit jerk off exclusively while taking roids shits annoying af I have to blow a load almost 7 times a day
Nigga arent u that fat dude who showed his dick how tf r u on roids

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bentley
Nigga arent u that fat dude who showed his dick how tf r u on roids
I am not 14% bf because of clen, fasting and roids check my previous physique (NSFW btw). I know have abs

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
I am not 14% bf because of clen, fasting and roids check my previous physique (NSFW btw). I know have abs
what roids u on

• +1
what roids u on
What I take:

Updated physique:

What I take:

Updated physique:

Tren :lul:

• JFL
Yeah I take 200 mg because it’s powerful also I take clen so I can’t increase the dosage
Nigga why u taking dianabol? You're already fat as fuck don't you know that dianabol is used for bulking faggot

Nigga why u taking dianabol? You're already fat as fuck don't you know that dianabol is used for bulking faggot
Just incase I don’t look like a twink. If you take under 200 it should be fine. Don’t forget it also adds lots of lean mass ahahaha

• JFL
Just incase I don’t look like a twink. If you take under 200 it should be fine. Don’t forget it also adds lots of lean mass ahahaha
makes you age like shit, gives back acne, shortens your lifespan by like 15 to 30 years..

• +1
Helps u sleep

• +1
Reactions: viniciz and asdvek
makes you age like shit, gives back acne, shortens your lifespan by like 15 to 30 years..
So it gets to do point where I need to ditch it and take the rest.

I love my tren so much I kiss it along with clenbuterol it makes me so horny that my dick burns, I rage so hard to fuck a big booty latina.

What’s your craziest cycle?

So it gets to do point where I need to ditch it and take the rest.

I love my tren so much I kiss it along with clenbuterol it makes me so horny that my dick burns, I rage so hard to fuck a big booty latina.

What’s your craziest cycle?
Craziest cycle was 1 gram of tren and 1 gram of testosterone

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried and Bentley
Would fap like 150 times a day and I would punch houses and destruct them
Did you think Ramirez was blasting roids?

• +1
Just wait for the flatline tbh