been awake for 40 hours, smoking weed+ extreme opioids + schizo rambling on .org

Psychophilly

Psychophilly

Oxytocin explosion
i'm experiencing some minor hallucinations atm. some visuals like moving stars in my eyes which are probably my eyecells straight up dying.
and i'm hearing whispers of some girl in my ears very quietly, i can't hear what she says but i'm hearing it.
looking at the dark corner of my room is brutal, i see things in there. i'm so scared rn

imagine u guys slept a night, woke up came to .org and then slept another night and woke and came to .org and i'm still here.
i went to work too and the work was giga hard. worked 9 hours in warehouse moving stuff.

holy shit now everything is grainy.

was gonna sleep but i took the bupernophine before going to bed. now i'm all giga high again and afraid to sleep and OD.

i also want to fap

i'm probably aging 100x faster tonight.

Brutual 0 reply pill

• +1
Reactions: Psychophilly
i'm experiencing some minor hallucinations atm. some visuals like moving stars in my eyes which are probably my eyecells straight up dying.
and i'm hearing whispers of some girl in my ears very quietly, i can't hear what she says but i'm hearing it.
looking at the dark corner of my room is brutal, i see things in there. i'm so scared rn

imagine u guys slept a night, woke up came to .org and then slept another night and woke and came to .org and i'm still here.
i went to work too and the work was giga hard. worked 9 hours in warehouse moving stuff.

holy shit now everything is grainy.

was gonna sleep but i took the bupernophine before going to bed. now i'm all giga high again and afraid to sleep and OD.

i also want to fap

i'm probably aging 100x faster tonight.
Weed and opiates make you sleepy

Get raped liar

Schizo pill