Counteracting prolactin surge after ejaculation

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
IMG 1354
IMG 1355

Vitamin 6 and zinc for regulating the level of prolactin. @BrahminBoss claims that taking exogenous thyroid hormones also reduces prolactin surge in men, there are also natural way liek Ray peat diet and very high salt diet like 50g.

Cooming leading to aging, according to disposable soma theory, The disposable soma theory of aging states that organisms age due to an evolutionary trade-off between growth, reproduction, and DNA repair maintenance.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Fiqh, autistic_tendencies, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
@Xangsane @pneumocystosis @BrahminBoss @andy9432 @Iasacrko @HarrierDuBois @Krakowski @MoggerGaston @Krakowski @shabby890 @Eli @Jungcuck @Gonthar @mbolo @Filosephario @wsada

Cooming leads to a prolactin spike that causes hairloss, when i do a 20+ days streak i have zero scalp itch and my hair is way thicker

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, autistic_tendencies, bradpittshairline and 5 others
Cooming leads to a prolactin spike that causes hairloss, when i do a 20+ days streak i have zero scalp itch and my hair is way thicker
Same

Why did mumbai mods delete that thread it had good info

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Why did mumbai mods delete that thread it had good info
I know right holy fuck, the info's there are enormous I was gonna bookmark it too. My god I am so sad now.

View attachment 2598328View attachment 2598329

Vitamin 6 and zinc for regulating the level of prolactin. @BrahminBoss claims that taking exogenous thyroid hormones also reduces prolactin surge in men, there are also natural way liek Ray peat diet and very high salt diet like 50g.

Cooming leading to aging, according to disposable soma theory, The disposable soma theory of aging states that organisms age due to an evolutionary trade-off between growth, reproduction, and DNA repair maintenance.

View attachment 2598332

^Retard mod who took down my thread.
Only low test fags need to do this.

• +1
Reactions: Itsjoeverlol
These are way better than the ltb slay posts

I know right holy fuck, the info's there are enormous I was gonna bookmark it too. My god I am so sad now.
More reasons save the threads you find useful and not trust mods here
I had made another thread on it too

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
These are way better than the ltb slay posts
Were you in the thread that got taken down?

Did you copy it somehow or screenshotted it?

Anyone?

So yeah, how come you didn’t get hyperthyroidism @BrahminBoss assuming you already had normal range of the hormones prior taking it exogenously.

Id would you take 20 micromiligram?

Were you in the thread that got taken down?

Did you copy it somehow or screenshotted it?

Anyone?
Yo I think I got it open on one of my tabs still

• Love it
dont care i need the dopamine rush!

So yeah, how come you didn’t get hyperthyroidism @BrahminBoss assuming you already had normal range of the hormones prior taking it exogenously.

Id would you take 20 micromiligram?
i had subnormal but everyone has subnormal. I can take even double the normal thyroid dose and still feel great as im very high carb diet which gives me high energy and the thyroid burns the energy off making me put on muscle without even trying and not getting fat (although im not losing weight thta quick either) .

• Love it
dont care i need the dopamine rush!
Yes, with the right knowledge your dopamine wouldn’t be plumet after orgasm or ejaculation.

I think b66 and Inc is one of them but maybe high Thyroid hormones help with post nut prolactin surge too.

i had subnormal but everyone has subnormal. I can take even double the normal thyroid dose and still feel great as im very high carb diet which gives me high energy and the thyroid burns the energy off making me put on muscle without even trying and not getting fat (although im not losing weight thta quick either) .
Dm me body pic

• +1
It has nothing to do with T, mostly has to due with neurotransmittersboth excitatory ans inhibitory

How come if you take thyroid
Only started two months ago, built muscle and lost some fat despite eating 3000 cals everyday. Im only cutting after my brown fat stores become high and my baseline temperature is warm

• +1
Only started two months ago, built muscle and lost some fat despite eating 3000 cals everyday. Im only cutting after my brown fat stores become high and my baseline temperature is warm
Is the hyperthermic effect temporary few hours after ingestion?

Assuming you have normal core body temperature range like 36.5-37.5c, I wonder how much it increases from the baseline.

I doubt that you can measure it like me because you need a very specific device for that.

I think it affect circadian rhythm and cell turnover rate as well.

numbthepain is an autist

vitamin b6 i’ve heard can lower prolactin. i used it during mk 677

• Love it
  • +1
numbthepain is an autist

vitamin b6 i’ve heard can lower prolactin. i used it during mk 677
So b12 wouldn’t do shit for prolactin?

Is the hyperthermic effect temporary few hours after ingestion?

Assuming you have normal core body temperature range like 36.5-37.5c, I wonder how much it increases from the baseline.

I doubt that you can measure it like me because you need a very specific device for that.

I think it affect circadian rhythm and cell turnover rate as well.
Had no effects on cycardian rhythm had a lot of other interesting effects tho

Had no effects on cycardian rhythm had a lot of other interesting effects tho
What are there?

Even an increases in energy and metabolism is cool already

Bromocriptine

Screenshot or save it as pdf?
I refreshed it when it was deleted unfortunately so this is all I managed to get from it

Why did mods delete og post I compiled it but this doesn't contain much that was there though

• +1
Nigga 20+???

new balding treatment that destroy all prolactin receptors in the scalp (area where hair grow) is rn developing

it work on monkeys and humans

but it cost 90k , it work upto 3-4 years

• +1
Reactions: nofap
new balding treatment that destroy all prolactin receptors in the scalp (area where hair grow) is rn developing

it work on monkeys and humans

but it cost 90k , it work upto 3-4 years
Those tressless fags banned me when i said that nofap stopped my itchy scalp and mpb and that prolactin and scalp tension is the cause for mpb

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Fiqh and bradpittshairline
Those tressless fags banned me when i said that nofap stopped my itchy scalp and mpb and that prolactin and scalp tension is the cause for mpb
because nofap niggas claim it cured every health problem they had, I’m tempted to try this though

tressles is full of faggots and mental ill schrizo niggas / niggers

According to rabbis the body can’t absorbs zinc 24 hours after ejaculation could be bs

caber

yall are overcomplicating.

tribulus terrestris

• +1