Counterfeit money

REL203

REL203

Iron
Joined
Sep 21, 2026
Posts
12
Reputation
5
do you all think it is a good business idea?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib
george floyd says yes
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fantom0726 and Erdafritnib
Terrible idea dropship vapes from china instead
 
HOW DO YOU GET THE VAPES FROM CHINA THOUGH
Just look around for suppliers and contact them on whatsapp ask for price list details and proof of stock
 
  • +1
Reactions: SPAM
SHOULD I JUST WALK INTO A VAPESTORE AND ASK OR IS THERE ANYONES ONLINE I CAN TRY
 
SHOULD I JUST WALK INTO A VAPESTORE AND ASK OR IS THERE ANYONES ONLINE I CAN TRY
If you want to pay more than double what you do in china sure nga ist not that hard just open google and start looking for Chinese vape manufacturers an send them a fucking message on whatsapp
 
  • +1
Reactions: SPAM

Similar threads

foidmogger22
Replies
4
Views
64
rosaparksIooksmin
rosaparksIooksmin
tanmanSIXSIXSIX
Replies
10
Views
118
asuroki
asuroki
oscarpe
Replies
2
Views
70
Erdafritnib
Erdafritnib
Adamadas
Replies
1
Views
42
Asianthebigmannn_
Asianthebigmannn_
N
Replies
2
Views
66
Escanor1
Escanor1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top