Countrypill

asiancel444

asiancel444

jaded mewcel
QUALITY OF LIFE DETERMINES FACE.
I study to be a psychologist, I studied what attracts women to men. Given the fact that the most important thing is appearance, I began to study the causes of an ugly face. When I stumbled upon the Mike Mew YouTube-channel and shoveled some scientific articles, I came to the conclusion that a beautiful face is only possible if there was a correct maxillofacial development due to many factors. For example, a dream with an open mouth leads to a facial recession, since tongue does not press on the sky during swallowing. Also, the face is blurred due to mouth breathing. The jaw and maxilla are very strongly interconnected with the neck, the nerd lifestyle behind a computer leads to a crooked neck, a flat face and a reduced jaw. Parents should keep an eye on their children, especially their habits, because habits determine the proper maxillofacial development. Even posture affects the extension of the maxilla.
In the countries of the 1st world, for example in the USA, parents have more opportunities to provide children with better development, this explains the fact that there are more beautiful people in the USA than in the country in which I live at the moment, at the moment I live in Russia.
Wrong habits are ruining the face, and in developed countries people have much more opportunities to monitor their health and beauty. Beauty and health are very connected.
That is why in developed countries there are much more beautiful people.
E98A49B6 583B 497E 8C07 F4112DC78D4F

CF735799 F8F0 4B20 B705 0A881856D715

BB0F3E69 59E1 4A0E B6DD CF83C4C091DC

5597897C 0501 471D ADC4 64DA4C0661F9

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
you need clean air. if an area has clean air without a "modern lifestyle" they probably all grew right

Didnt read but COPE
0EA7B542 F49A 43FD 8F14 C28CE547BA10
Explain this then

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
the most subhumans, bone-wise, come from countries with western diet but bad healthcare

If you study and take this seriously, look into Weston Price's book/studies

Cope, its genetics+environment.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Ik everyone says genetics + enviroment but what exactly would be ideal in terms on enviroment?

low iq, average westerner is ugly

• +1
Reactions: disillusioned and Deleted member 685
Ik everyone says genetics + enviroment but what exactly would be ideal in terms on enviroment?
hunter and gatherer nature and lifestyle
also means, no radiofrequencies, pollution and western diet
hence, pretty much not obtainable

Best thing you can do is to become a hunter or fking rich, buy a lone house in a rural but beatiful area and raise your kids on hard but nutritious diet with physical activity, which would work theoretically and let them obtain their genetic limit

You yourself can still do something but nothing that influential as I just said before

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235 and Deleted member 685
hunter and gatherer nature and lifestyle
also means, no radiofrequencies, pollution and western diet
hence, pretty much not obtainable

Best thing you can do is to become a hunter or fking rich, buy a lone house in a rural but beatiful area and raise your kids on hard but nutritious diet with physical activity, which would work theoretically and let them obtain their genetic limit

You yourself can still do something but nothing that influential as I just said before
While I live in a rural area, eat a healthy diet and almost never exposed to pollution even when entering town unless I enter a bigger area with 50k plus people.

While I live in a rural area, eat a healthy diet and almost never exposed to pollution even when entering town unless I enter a bigger area with 50k plus people.
if you are recessed or needed any kind of orthodontic work, be it extraction or braces, then you dont have a healthy diet

if you are recessed or needed any kind of orthodontic work, be it extraction or braces, then you dont have a healthy diet
I had braces for a overbite but now I have perfect teeth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
I had braces for a overbite but now I have perfect teeth
perfect teeth =/= perfect jaw

even if you didnt need braces, the hormon exposure while you still were in the womb are also fking crucial
They tell you if you will go the high T ogre path or look like a twink, or if you have autism or are gay
(Of course the things could happen later on in life, but the hormones also impact much; prenatal hormones are underrated)

Measure your index and ring finger
if ring finger is considerably bigger than index, then you should have a big dick for example
other way around, probably not so big dick and probably also depressed

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235

even if you didnt need braces, the hormon exposure while you still were in the womb are also fking crucial
They tell you if you will go the high T ogre path or look like a twink, or if you have autism or are gay
(Of course the things could happen later on in life, but the hormones also impact much; prenatal hormones are underrated)

if ring finger is considerably bigger than index, then you should have a big dick for example
Yeah my ring fingers longer. I have a top tier jaw and good teeth

You probably fucked your jaw If your teeth went from straight to crooked during puberty

the most subhumans, bone-wise, come from countries with western diet but bad healthcare

If you study and take this seriously, look into Weston Price's book/studies
This is true

False

I've never had braces and never been to the dentist, my teeth are straight, my ring finger is longer than the index finger, and I don't have a good jaw, so your theory doesn't make shit.

In addition to the fact that Richard Ramirez had totally crooked teeth and destroys most of the models, the straight teeth have nothing to do with jaw, the width between one tooth, and the distance between the first and second molars is very more important.

Last edited:
False

I've never had braces and never been to the dentist, my teeth are straight, my ring finger is longer than the index finger, and I don't have a good jaw, so your theory doesn't make shit.

In addition to the fact that Richard Ramirez had totally crooked teeth and destroys most of the models, the straight teeth have nothing to do with jaw, the width between one tooth, and the distance between the first and second molars is very more important.
still browsing looksmax.me

you probably have a 90° gonial

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
still browsing looksmax.me

you probably have a 90° gonial

well i looked in the mirror now, and looked over the angles, i guess i understood what you meant by good jaw, i must have 128 or 125, but still i don't look good looking anyway.

well i looked in the mirror now, and looked over the angles, i guess i understood what you meant by good jaw, i must have 128 or 125, but still i don't look good looking anyway.
while enviroment is not 100 %, it still affects both jaws, mandible and maxilla
and properly developed maxilla should give you other normal features also, hence no deformation
it cant make you model (alone)
But it is one big step to obtain your genetic limit
hormones and diet, besides genetic, most important things

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
while enviroment is not 100 %, it still affects both jaws, mandible and maxilla
and properly developed maxilla should give you other normal features also, hence no deformation
it cant make you model (alone)
But it is one big step to obtain your genetic limit
hormones and diet, besides genetic, most important things

Well I changed my diet a few months ago and the bedtime, I really wasted the fundamental developmental time I had playing games and turning nights, so I don't think anything will change anyway I understand what you mean thanks.

I think the only thing I will try to improve is my skin.

QUALITY OF LIFE DETERMINES FACE.
I study to be a psychologist, I studied what attracts women to men. Given the fact that the most important thing is appearance, I began to study the causes of an ugly face. When I stumbled upon the Mike Mew YouTube-channel and shoveled some scientific articles, I came to the conclusion that a beautiful face is only possible if there was a correct maxillofacial development due to many factors. For example, a dream with an open mouth leads to a facial recession, since tongue does not press on the sky during swallowing. Also, the face is blurred due to mouth breathing. The jaw and maxilla are very strongly interconnected with the neck, the nerd lifestyle behind a computer leads to a crooked neck, a flat face and a reduced jaw. Parents should keep an eye on their children, especially their habits, because habits determine the proper maxillofacial development. Even posture affects the extension of the maxilla.
In the countries of the 1st world, for example in the USA, parents have more opportunities to provide children with better development, this explains the fact that there are more beautiful people in the USA than in the country in which I live at the moment, at the moment I live in Russia.
Wrong habits are ruining the face, and in developed countries people have much more opportunities to monitor their health and beauty. Beauty and health are very connected.
That is why in developed countries there are much more beautiful people.
View attachment 85358
View attachment 85360
View attachment 85361

View attachment 85364

DUDE STOP FUCKING COPING IT'S DIET PLUS GENETIC'S OVER GENERATION'S ODD'S ARE IF YOU HAD A BAD JAW TO START WITH YOU WILL BE UGLY YOUR WHOLE LIFE

• +1
Reactions: InZayn