Couple sheboons at the gym told me I had nice hair

NFA PB

NFA PB

Banned
Joined
May 16, 2022
Posts
6,824
Reputation
8,532
No, not a brag thread since I barely consider sheboons humans so this not even useful to cope in my sad sorry ass life

I was resting bw bench pressing sets when one of them tapped my shoulder and said “Your hair is so nice today”

I quickly looked at her no ass no tits hyperpigmentation and mild acne on her face, her fat friend with braids under the bar with an ugly smile

Replied with thanks and went back to doing my final set

Tagging the niggas

@defezman what you would’ve done buddy boyo?
@luljankybo mirin?
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar’s Ghost, Jigen, Deleted member 19174 and 1 other person
Probably would’ve done the same.
 
  • +1
Reactions: NFA PB
Would've slapped them for daring to speak to a lightskin king like me
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 25056 and Jigen
I would have told the gym workers they harassed me. Get those apes thrown out.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: NFA PB and khvirgin
chad bragging
 

Similar threads

Avillionre
Replies
1
Views
36
khhv nosecel
khhv nosecel
ilikefish
Replies
32
Views
105
ilikefish
ilikefish
heightmaxxing
Replies
16
Views
138
imontheloose
I
johnxz
Replies
0
Views
20
johnxz
johnxz
muhammad18347
Replies
23
Views
78
Odindvatres
Odindvatres

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top