Courses (paid knowledge) exchange

Roge

Roge

Heightfidence and faceonality
I have some paid courses on different topics, primarily talking about money now, but looksmaxing is also included. Some of them are actually good if you really apply whats suggested.

I'm interested in exchange for some other knowledge, lmk if you are interested

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: future_mogger, WishIwasChico, Rift and 6 others
Amdrew tate :p

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Axii, future_mogger, Roge and 1 other person
do you mean the Iman Gadzhi 'educational' courses :p

• +1
Reactions: Roge
You shouldn't. They are all scam.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RealSurgerymax and Roge
Suggest good methods to gain knowledge on this topics then
Read my posts man. Start daytrading it's very easy money you just need to verify your account and see the trends. I even made a video. But you need at least 15 dollar to start since it's the minimum value of deposit.

• +1
All youtube videos and courses are scam. They want to see you fail. You just need to see the trends and make your profit

• +1
over if someone pays for courses that are merely compilations of free content on the internet

• +1
All youtube videos and courses are scam. They want to see you fail. You just need to see the trends and make your profit
Daytrading is very cool but you can't live from it as its not stable income and starting from small deposit you cant make big money. I'm talking about business topic, where do you get knowledge besides listening to guys who already made it

over if someone pays for courses that are merely compilations of free content on the internet
Yeah its over but at least i pirated them all

• +1
Reactions: Tenshi
Daytrading is very cool but you can't live from it as its not stable income and starting from small deposit you cant make big money. I'm talking about business topic, where do you get knowledge besides listening to guys who already made it
It is stable income. I make 300+ dollars every day doing it you just need to not do stupid shit since losing on 5s timer trades is absolutely impossible unless the person is very dumb or distracted. It's literally easy money just seeing the trends and making your profits. I just posted a video of me doing it on another post which you can see how I do it yesterday was a great day for me I made over 500 dollars and tonight I will trade once again. It's important to have profit limit and to be totally focused when doing that. Distractions are a very real thing and costed me money before and doing it while tired and not relaxed it's a very opportunity to do stupid shit and you won't even underatand what caused the stupid shit.
I started it 4 months ago with 150 dollars and increased it up until almost 8k, and just as a note I was only really active for 2 months at best. Now I'm recovering and already made over 1000 dollars this week and I usually only spend like 20-30 minutes on my pc per day.
There is nothing to be teached it's all about seeing the trends and making your profit

• +1

• +1
Imagine paying for a looksmax course when they got all the info from here

• +1
Reactions: reptiles, Roge, Wallenberg and 1 other person
but looksmaxing is also included. Some of them are actually good if you really apply whats suggested.

• +1
Imagine paying for a looksmax course when they got all the info from here
I have some paid courses on different topics, primarily talking about money now, but looksmaxing is also included. Some of them are actually good if you really apply whats suggested.

And also I have private telegram from male model and he tells interesting things there. You will not have that info here as no one modeled for Versace, Tom Ford (etc).

Obviously he doesnt talk about surgeries and only tells softmaxes.

But he had very interesting story behind how he was wageslaving at the factory and then got into high fashion. He ascended and if you have some time I can send you his pics (he tells no surgery was done so you can approve or refute it)

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: future_mogger
:lul:

ill give knowledge abt thyroid . is that okay

• +1
ill give knowledge abt thyroid . is that okay
depends on the depth of your knowledge, i've already researched and supplement huge doses + fixed my problems

depends on the depth of your knowledge, i've already researched and supplement huge doses + fixed my problems
I dont have a course for money, but have made my own pdf's regarding it. I can tell you how I make my money its easy multiple hundreds a day. But anyways I also have looksmaxxing info too. DM me. And no just because im a greycell doesnt mean im retarded