(VIDEO)Made some small gains daytrading on my second account before going to sleep

H

hytt

Master
I was tired as fuck but went to sleep feeling good knowing I was 20 dollars richer :feelsez:
That's how I make 300+ dollars per day on my main account bhai, easy money

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: murdah, LooksThinker, onlyhereforthehair and 4 others
@coispet @forevergymcelling @reddotguy @5.5psl @PsychoDsk @Gonthar @Swarthy Knight

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: wackedchives
Ahhh just bet on stocks thats bound to go down for the time being theory

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, LooksThinker and ominion
So u just click 2 buttons?

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, LooksThinker and ominion
Ahhh just bet on stocks thats bound to go down for the time being theory
That's not betting. That's predicting. I said it was all about seeing the trends.

• +1
Reactions: ominion and FBl
That's not betting. That's predicting. I said it was all about seeing the trends.
What made the stock go down?

Like I said there are moment which it's literally free money. This was one of those moments you just needed to buy down

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, northern mogger, FutureSlayer and 7 others
hes literally gambling, thats it

you arent learning anything from a 5second chart
I'm not. I'm predicting based on the trend. It's that simple. I'm still making 300 dollars every day doing it and as we talk I already made 70 dollars. There is nothing to be teached, I said it was easy money. All courses and videos are scam.

hes literally gambling, thats it

you arent learning anything from a 5second chart
It's not about learning anything it's about following the trend. It's impossible to lose money with the 5s timer. easy money.
And the chart was 57s not 5s. 5s is the time at which my position expires

It's not about learning anything it's about following the trend. It's impossible to lose money with the 5s timer. easy money.
And the chart was 57s not 5s. 5s is the time at which my position expires
yea exactly you are basing your money on if "the chart is going down it will keep going down":feelsuhh:

that may be true in higher timeframe trends, but in 1 minute? you are just getting lucky dude lmao, you have no coherent economical basis in what you are doing and in the long term will lose all your money

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer and BoredPrince
I'm not. I'm predicting based on the trend. It's that simple. I'm still making 300 dollars every day doing it and as we talk I already made 70 dollars. There is nothing to be teached, I said it was easy money. All courses and videos are scam.
bro you literally know nothing about trading, "predicting based on the trend" you cannot predict the market 90% of the time and specially not with incredebly basic strategies when you dont know what you are doing

you are just a retarded beginner that knows nothing about trading, and will lose your money on the end

could you explain me why you sold here?

uh it was going down so it surely it will keep going down follow the trend bro easy money:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

do you see how this makes 0 sense, when most good traders have an actual edge that works most of the time and you can learn from it, not putting random orders for no reason with 0 explanation

• +1
Reactions: Axii
yea exactly you are basing your money on if "the chart is going down it will keep going down":feelsuhh:

that may be true in higher timeframe trends, but in 1 minute? you are just getting lucky dude lmao, you have no coherent economical basis in what you are doing and in the long term will lose all your money
If the trends shows that it's going down the only thing I need to do it's to sell. I literally only need to predict where it's gonna be in 5 seconds before my position expires so it's very very good since I just need to follow the trend and it won't have time to counter attack my position.
You don't need any economical analysis unless you are trading stocks above 100k dollars and long term easy money continues to be easy money, I have been earning 300 dollars per day and today I already won 231. I will get more 70 by the end of the day when I get back to college I will post my gains here

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Ragnar
could you explain me why you sold here?View attachment 2818831

uh it was going down so it surely it will keep going down follow the trend bro easy money:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

do you see how this makes 0 sense, when most good traders have an actual edge that works most of the time and you can learn from it, not putting random orders for no reason with 0 explanation
Because if you look at the bigger picture on 10min timer you see that the tendency of the graphic was already going down so the trend would most likely follow up the fall and I only needed to be right for 5 seconds.

• JFL
Reactions: Ragnar
Because if you look at the bigger picture on 10min timer you see that the tendency of the graphic was already going down so the trend would most likely follow up the fall and I only needed to be right for 5 seconds.

These were part of my gains some days ago.

And now I just withdrew 100 dollars from my daily gains into my banking account:
Captura de tela 2024 03 25 094135

@Ragnar

What software are you using?

I'm guessing you just started trading, you didn't spend too much time learning or reading since it's just predicting the trend?

For anyone wondering those are called binary options where you just need to guess will the stock go down or up once you open position

Easy to make money, easy to lose too

What software are you using?

I'm guessing you just started trading, you didn't spend too much time learning or reading since it's just predicting the trend?
I just started trading bro. I have some knowledge but nothing on the level of an economics graduate, just the basics

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
I was tired as fuck but went to sleep feeling good knowing I was 20 dollars richer :feelsez:

Opinion on chatgpt trading bots?

For anyone wondering those are called binary options where you just need to guess will the stock go down or up once you open position

Easy to make money, easy to lose too
You need to be pretty dumb to lose on the 5s option. It's not easy unless you are very stupid and don't look at the trends it alreeady happened with me. If you just look at the trends you will have easy profit. Holding up your profit is also important so my advice it's to set a limit of how much you gain per day to avoid accidents

"Yesss bro im a trader!" Also bro gambling his money:

"Yesss bro im a trader!" Also bro gambling his money:
This is not gambling. This is prediction based on the trends, which I showed on the video and in other posts where I posted results of trades. I mostly profit and I gain about 300+ dollars per day but today was an extremely good day for me I have made around 500 already now I'm gonna fuck around for the rest of the day

• Woah
Reactions: mike21
I just started trading bro. I have some knowledge but nothing on the level of an economics graduate, just the basics
What was your initial investment?

I'm willing to invest up to 300$ and see what happens

I also noticed you start trades with 2 or 3 dollars, I'm guessing to minimize loss?

I also noticed you start trades with 2 or 3 dollars, I'm guessing to minimize loss?
That was on my secondary accounts. On my main account I usually trade between 50-60 dollars minimum since my capital is bigger.
On this account on the video I only had 23 dollars and I was making 5 dollars trades. I think 2-3 dollars it's a bit too low for me unless you only have 10-14 dollars in your accont so you want take it safer.
If you have about 300 dollars of free, independent investment capital, you should do trades between 10-20 and maybe push to 30.
Remember you should set a profit-limit per day so you can avoid accidents and never random trade. Also not every time it's a good time to trade, you shoud always look for the option that's the more stable at the moment and it's important for you to be patient and wait for the right moments that always happen, where it's literally free money(what you saw in the video was one of those moments and I just took advantage of it, just imagine if the values I was trading in it were between 50-100 dollars).

• +1

And trust me, if you don't set up a profit-limit you are gonna end up doing stupid shit and losing your daily gains and you won't even understand what was the stupid shit that caused your mistake. While trading you must be lucid, relaxed and totally focused. Don't ever try to do it while you are mentally tired or thinking about other stuff, doing it has caused me huge loss a week ago and distraction is a real thing. For some reason I tried to talk on the cellphone and trade at the same time and didn't even pay attention to the trends so I lost lot of money.

• +1
:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: fuark i need to learn about this day trading shit mun before i rope

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: fuark i need to learn about this day trading shit mun before i rope
There is nothig to be teached bro, it's simple and easy money. I will keep posting videos of me live trading so it can be some sort of ''guide'' but it's all about seeing the trends.

That was on my secondary accounts. On my main account I usually trade between 50-60 dollars minimum since my capital is bigger.
On this account on the video I only had 23 dollars and I was making 5 dollars trades. I think 2-3 dollars it's a bit too low for me unless you only have 10-14 dollars in your accont so you want take it safer.
If you have about 300 dollars of free, independent investment capital, you should do trades between 10-20 and maybe push to 30.
Remember you should set a profit-limit per day so you can avoid accidents and never random trade. Also not every time it's a good time to trade, you shoud always look for the option that's the more stable at the moment and it's important for you to be patient and wait for the right moments that always happen, where it's literally free money(what you saw in the video was one of those moments and I just took advantage of it, just imagine if the values I was trading in it were between 50-100 dollars).
Alright you seem to know what are you talking about, what do you think my profit limit should be if I invest 200 to 300 dollars?
There is nothig to be teached bro, it's simple and easy money. I will keep posting videos of me live trading so it can be some sort of ''guide'' but it's all about seeing the trends.
Tag me in future threads

• +1
Reactions: hytt
Alright you seem to know what are you talking about, what do you think my profit limit should be if I invest 200 to 300 dollars?

Tag me in future threads
How much your profit limit should be it's up to you. However if I have little money, like between 20-40 dollars in my account I want to at least make 20 dollars of profit for the day which can be acomplished with some trades of 5-7. My profit limit on my main account is around 350-370, at this point I pretty much completely stop trading and just hold up the profit I earned. With a capital of 200-300 dollars you should aim for at least 80 dollars of profit per day if you are buying position around the 10-20 range of dollars that I talked about.

• +1
You will never be Seth Walsh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, Roge and Shkreliii
You had a previous trend where you lost 5k allegedly,

You had a previous trend where you lost 5k allegedly,
Yeah. I explained that I tried to trade while talking on the cellphone and didn't pay attention to the trends. It was some days ago I already recovered 1k. It was literally a very stupid shit and that's why I advice everyone not do trade while distracted

• JFL
Reactions: strawberrymushroom
Yeah. I explained that I tried to trade while talking on the cellphone and didn't pay attention to the trends. It was some days ago I already recovered 1k. It was literally a very stupid shit and that's why I advice everyone not do trade while distracted
I think youtuber omar trading, also trades without signals. Also its definetely possible to check chart only, going off of human emotions only

I think youtuber omar trading, also trades without signals. Also its definetely possible to check chart only, going off of human emotions only
Not emotions. You are making predictions. It's very simple you don't need any special or fancy shit

please tag me in future posts. you are convincing me to try this with a small investment to begin with, and making that amount bigger and bigger

• +1
Reactions: hytt

blowing entire account incoming

How did you gain the ability to do this so effectively? I'm currently trying this out, and the amount of wins is greater than the amount of losses to the point where i'm gaining money (in the demo), but you seem to be doing it so effectively. Did you start on a demo first? Is it just the amount of time you have been doing this that makes you able to recognize when a graph will go up or down short-term?

How did you gain the ability to do this so effectively? I'm currently trying this out, and the amount of wins is greater than the amount of losses to the point where i'm gaining money (in the demo), but you seem to be doing it so effectively. Did you start on a demo first? Is it just the amount of time you have been doing this that makes you able to recognize when a graph will go up or down short-term?
Personally, I will keep using this demo until I have made double the initial amount of 'money' i had. It starts at 50k, I use 1k amounts each time. Right now I am at 61k. After turning that into 100k, I will tell my mom I want to try this with real money and get her to make an account for me, and I will deposit some of my money.

Seems like a good idea to you?

What do u use to trade

I didn't use the demo except I think for tutorial purposes on how to use the app. It's irrelevant. Just start doing it with real money and make your profit man, the point is: you only need to right for 5 seconds. Choose the most stable option at the moment, be patiente and wait for the right moment and remember the graphic will not run away, not every time is a good time to trade and if you literally just wait you will literally get free money.
I wouldn't tell your mom if I was you because boomers will usually think this is gambling. I did show it it to my mom but only after I already had made money and had withdrew it into my account so she could see the stuff is real. The thing s that people will always doubt you unless you show them results man

I didn't use the demo except I think for tutorial purposes on how to use the app. It's irrelevant. Just start doing it with real money and make your profit man, the point is: you only need to right for 5 seconds. Choose the most stable option at the moment, be patiente and wait for the right moment and remember the graphic will not run away, not every time is a good time to trade and if you literally just wait you will literally get free money.
I wouldn't tell your mom if I was you because boomers will usually think this is gambling. I did show it it to my mom but only after I already had made money and had withdrew it into my account so she could see the stuff is real. The thing s that people will always doubt you unless you show them results man
i'm too young to open an account so i have to tell my mom. and she will give me the benefit of the doubt when i say i will deposit only a small amount, like 25 dollars

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and N1666
i'm too young to open an account so i have to tell my mom. and she will give me the benefit of the doubt when i say i will deposit only a small amount, like 25 dollars
Well do as you wish man, just remember you have to need to verify your account before making deposits or you will just be depositing money you can't withdraw